Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD | With Five Offices Across Greater Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland!

Anonymous_480597 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance has been pretty consistent.

Heather R_476950 May 31, 2017

I like the caregiver that Home Care Assistance has sent my dad. She is very good.

Lesley K_474451 May 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance has provided a responsible, compassionate, and trustworthy caregiver.

Miriam M_466727 May 08, 2017

The intake from Home Care Assistance was excellent. The people were very friendly and thorough. They put forth effort to get the schedule that I needed. They were efficient.

Nancy Moore August 26, 2016

Other

Home Care Assistance has a wonderful team of RNs who assess their clients and provide caring and individualized attention to each family, helping to match the right caregiver to each case. Their response time is excellent, their supervision and oversight of cases is excellent and their commitment to quality is outstanding. Their caregivers have been of high quality, well trained, responsible and pleasant to work with.

S Sexton August 18, 2016

I have referred my patients to Home Care Assistance when they have needed additional help at home. Home Care Assistance has been extremely responsive to my patients needs and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Skveltri August 17, 2016

I have had a very good experience working with this company. I feel very comfortable in discussing any problems ( which have been very few) I might have and they address them very quickly. I have been very pleased with the aides they have sent. They are professional and compassionate with my clients. The nursing supervisory staff has gone above and beyond their duties to help me in an emergency. I would highly recommend this group for their services.

Pranav August 17, 2016

We had a very good experience with using Home Care Assistance. They are very professional and prompt in responding to our questions/ requests. The two caretakers were also very easy to deal with the made our recovery easy. One of the best things about using this service is that you don't have to go through the hassle of screening caretakers as this company does it in advance.

Gainesville sister August 16, 2016

Not once did HCA not provide a caregiver to my sister even if the original caregiver called in sick. The staff were consistently professional and responsive to my sister's needs.

Miss Monica E, August 15, 2016

We were thrilled that Home Care Assistance was able to help get Patricia into our parents home to work with mom and our lives. From the start Crystal arranged for us to interview three caregivers who were great with memory care patients - and on short notice! My brothers and I were so grateful for the follow-up, ideas,on how to handle mom, home visits and of course our caregiver Patricia. We could not have done without them so when we realized dad needed help we called them again! We have also recommend them to friends and family who need dedicated caregivers. Thank you Home Care Assistance!!!!

Marshall Hughes August 15, 2016

We are totally pleased. Everything has been handled professionally and throughly.

From Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD

Home Care Assistance, the Washington D.C. region's leading provider of in-home senior care, provides premier care at home with a specialty in 24/7 live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method™. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by Nurse Client Care Managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required. Call one of our offices in D.C., Bethesda, McLean, Fairfax or Annapolis today to schedule your free in-home assessment.

Features of Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $25 $28/Hr.
  • Live In Rate: $280 $365/Day

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: Home Care Assistance is licensed in Maryland (RSA No. R2405), Virginia (HCO-13558), and the District of Columbia (NSA-0287).