Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD With Five Offices Across Greater Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland!

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD | With Five Offices Across Greater Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland!

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 11, 2017

By Lyle M 537946

Home Care Assistance is very dependable. I have never been left hanging. They work with you and are flexible. Home Care Assistance makes it easier for me to work and have someone take care of my mother.

October 11, 2017

By Kathy W 537938

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I like how they have good staff for my loved one. They are well trained and professional. I live far away from my loved one, and they get the assistance from Home Care Assistance about three times a week and it makes it easy because someone is there to help with their needs.

By Anonymous 536635

Home Care Assistance keeps on top of things. I don't hear from them very often though. Home Care Assistance is reliable and they are there when we need them.

By Cheryl L 536621

I would say that Home Care Assistance has worked out well with my father. He has received good services. Home Care Assistance has made life better by having a person that comes out as early as 6 a.m. so that my loved one is not just sitting there waiting in the morning.

By Jim G 536614

Home Care Assistance has well-trained caregivers who are very reliable. If not for Home Care Assistance, my loved one would be in a nursing home.

September 27, 2017

By Mary B_531243

Home Care Assistance is a good company. The most helpful aspect of my services is that my caregiver helps me.

September 26, 2017

By Amy L_530951

I would tell someone that everyone who came from Home Care Assistance was really responsive to what we needed and they tailored the care to us. My dad was pretty functional when we started the care with Home Care Assistance so we didn't need much.

By Craig S_527392

I would not recommend Home Care Assistance because the caregiver was late everyday and very strange. The services could have helped us more if the caregiver was interactive, proactive and engaged. She just sat in a chair.

By Brian A_527332

First and foremost, my caregiver is excellent! Home Care Assistance totally seems to have its act together! They provide all the best services while being responsive and accommodating. They help you to make a game plan for your needs in general. I really couldn't get through the day without the kind of support that Home Care Assistance is giving me! Whether it's medical related or transportation needs, they are there.

By Tamar A_527317

I would refer Home Care Assistance to others because they've been responsive, and the caregiver was very attentive and nice. They got along well with the patient. The services with Home Care Assistance could have provided longer hours, but the cost would have been too high.

By Tracee C_521194

Home Care Assistance is excellent because of the feedback they give me, their professionalism, and their caring attitude. Home Care Assistance has made life easier by providing last minute coverage for my mom, which was amazing.

By John B_521192

In the beginning, some caregivers were neglecting and inexperienced. The current caregiver that we have is excellent. In the past, caregivers didn't show up to work or call the office. On the weekends, it was very hard to find a replacement. Now to avoid problems, we use Home Care Assistance and another company for the care of my loved one. My loved one is very limited in her mobility so the caregivers dress her and feed her. They are good at getting her to eat. If there's a medical problem, they know to call the right people.

By Anonymous_521190

Home Care Assistance is pretty reliable. Home Care Assistance could have variability in their hours. That may be helpful if I need more help one day than the other.

July 31, 2017

By Johnetta K_504296

Home Care Assistance is very good about supplying caregivers, and if one can't make it they are very good about finding a substitute. They monitor their caregivers to make sure they are doing what they are supposed to do. The caregivers come take care of my mom so I can go to work and not worry about my mom too much. I know that she is getting fed and getting her medicine.

July 27, 2017

By Melvin S_502264

Home Care Assistance screens their help carefully. The services give me security and comfort knowing that my husband is taken care of.

July 10, 2017

By Arthur O_493334

I have between able to find the right person for the stage of care and for the needed amount of time through Home Care Assistance. The caregiver can handle small needs and projects. The service enables me to have my own time four hours a week.

June 29, 2017

By Sherrie C_490675

Home Care Assistance could have more consistency in the caregivers showing up. They are also showing up very late sometimes.

June 23, 2017

By Lesie G_487977

Home Care Assistance has been helpful and I can get the help when I need it.

June 19, 2017

By Katie W_485190

Home Care Assistance is working out so well.

June 14, 2017

By Ellen M_482844

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is very good with people who are impaired.

June 08, 2017

By Patty K_480864

I would recommend Home Care Assistance to others because the caretakers have been great. We have round-the-clock care, but we are having problems with the agency providing the right paperwork to the insurance agency so that I can be reimbursed. I love the caretakers, but it's the billing that is not working right now, and it may even be the insurance's fault.

June 08, 2017

By Anonymous_480597

Home Care Assistance has been pretty consistent.

May 31, 2017

By Heather R_476950

I like the caregiver that Home Care Assistance has sent my dad. She is very good.

May 23, 2017

By Lesley K_474451

Home Care Assistance has provided a responsible, compassionate, and trustworthy caregiver.

May 08, 2017

By Miriam M_466727

The intake from Home Care Assistance was excellent. The people were very friendly and thorough. They put forth effort to get the schedule that I needed. They were efficient.

August 26, 2016

By Nancy Moore

Other

Home Care Assistance has a wonderful team of RNs who assess their clients and provide caring and individualized attention to each family, helping to match the right caregiver to each case. Their response time is excellent, their supervision and oversight of cases is excellent and their commitment to quality is outstanding. Their caregivers have been of high quality, well trained, responsible and pleasant to work with.

August 18, 2016

By S Sexton

I have referred my patients to Home Care Assistance when they have needed additional help at home. Home Care Assistance has been extremely responsive to my patients needs and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

August 17, 2016

By Skveltri

I have had a very good experience working with this company. I feel very comfortable in discussing any problems ( which have been very few) I might have and they address them very quickly. I have been very pleased with the aides they have sent. They are professional and compassionate with my clients. The nursing supervisory staff has gone above and beyond their duties to help me in an emergency. I would highly recommend this group for their services.

August 17, 2016

By Pranav

We had a very good experience with using Home Care Assistance. They are very professional and prompt in responding to our questions/ requests. The two caretakers were also very easy to deal with the made our recovery easy. One of the best things about using this service is that you don't have to go through the hassle of screening caretakers as this company does it in advance.

August 16, 2016

By Gainesville sister

Not once did HCA not provide a caregiver to my sister even if the original caregiver called in sick. The staff were consistently professional and responsive to my sister's needs.

August 15, 2016

By Miss Monica E,

We were thrilled that Home Care Assistance was able to help get Patricia into our parents home to work with mom and our lives. From the start Crystal arranged for us to interview three caregivers who were great with memory care patients - and on short notice! My brothers and I were so grateful for the follow-up, ideas,on how to handle mom, home visits and of course our caregiver Patricia. We could not have done without them so when we realized dad needed help we called them again! We have also recommend them to friends and family who need dedicated caregivers. Thank you Home Care Assistance!!!!

August 15, 2016

By Marshall Hughes

We are totally pleased. Everything has been handled professionally and throughly.

From Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD

Home Care Assistance, the Washington D.C. region's leading provider of in-home senior care, provides premier care at home with a specialty in 24/7 live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method™. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by Nurse Client Care Managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required. Call one of our offices in D.C., Bethesda, McLean, Fairfax or Annapolis today to schedule your free in-home assessment.

Photos of Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: Balanced Care Method™, Cognitive Therapeutics For Brain Health, Hospital To Home Care

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: Home Care Assistance is licensed in Maryland (RSA No. R2405), Virginia (HCO-13558), and the District of Columbia (NSA-0287).

Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD