Right at Home Central Oregon

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Central Oregon

MR. STACEY "HOSS" S_510773 August 14, 2017

I'm satisfied with my caregiver from Right at Home because she is professional and easy to get along with, and she does a great job. The caregiver cleans the house and helps with shopping.

MS. CATHERINE L_503969 July 31, 2017

From my experience, Right at Home has always been very responsive and quick to react to changes that I need. The caregiver we have now is excellent. The caregiver and the client have a great relationship. The services give me the opportunity to get out of the house a couple times a week.

MS. SHIRLEY M_497830 July 19, 2017

Right at Home has nice and helpful caregivers. The caregivers from Right at Home are very helpful, and they help make this a positive experience.

KELLY M April 25, 2017

Right at Home's caregiver helped me to get up, cleaned up, and ready for the day. There is not much more they could have done because I'm hard headed and I will do it by myself if I can.

DEBRA S April 18, 2017

The helpfulness of the services depends on the caregivers. The personal care is really helpful, but the caregivers could be better trained.

MARY JANE W March 14, 2017

Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. I used to do all the maintenance and care for my wife with my daughter-in-law. Any problems we have are being addressed by Right at Home.

MARTHA L March 14, 2017

Right at Home's services help me keep the house up and keep the client company. They help her with personal care, as well.

HARLIE P March 14, 2017

I think that the treatments that I got from Right at Home helped me.

PATRICK R March 14, 2017

Right at Home does the housework, laundry, meals, shopping, and things the client cannot do.

ROGER H March 14, 2017

The caregivers make me aware of my medications.

RUTH R February 27, 2017

The service provides me peace of mind in the morning. The caregivers help my mother shower and get to exercise classes, so I know my mom is covered.

RAYMOND T February 14, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home help shower my husband and get him ready in the morning. They also help clean the house.

MARY ANN W February 14, 2017

Right at Home has good workers.

TERESA D February 14, 2017

The caregiver from Right at Home helps me get up, get breakfast, and just does for me what I can't do for myself.

From Right at Home Central Oregon