Right at Home Central Oregon

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 19, 2017

By MR. & MRS. ROGER H_525926

Right at Home is helpful, especially in the place where we are. Right at Home has been a relief to us and we can't drive, so it is nice to have that service.

September 09, 2017

By Susan

My mother lived at Stone Lodge in Bend, Oregon. When she fell, but open her knee and then returned after rehab, Right at Home helped with her daily care and medications. All three workers were caring, professional and easy to work with. I would recommend Right at Home.

August 25, 2017

By MS. LINDA V_516283

I had six different caregivers rotate through our house from Right at Home and there was only one that we had a problem with, and the other five were the most wonderful people. I could not have done it without Right at Home.

August 24, 2017

By Sherry B_516039

Right at Home goes out of their way to provide good care, and I have never had a problem with them. The services have give me respite care so that I, as the full-time caregiver, have one or two days a week to do chores and visit my mother. I'm able to get out and get some respite.

August 16, 2017

By MS. KATRINA R_512178

Right at Home is nice, and they provide good service to me. They have made my life a lot easier because they drive me around and help me do things around the house because I am in a wheelchair.

August 16, 2017

By MS. MARY ANN W_512168

I like the workers that I have because they are good workers. Right at Home has made my life better because they gave me good workers.

August 14, 2017

By MR. STACEY "HOSS" S_510773

I'm satisfied with my caregiver from Right at Home because she is professional and easy to get along with, and she does a great job. The caregiver cleans the house and helps with shopping.

July 31, 2017

By MS. CATHERINE L_503969

From my experience, Right at Home has always been very responsive and quick to react to changes that I need. The caregiver we have now is excellent. The caregiver and the client have a great relationship. The services give me the opportunity to get out of the house a couple times a week.

July 19, 2017

By MS. SHIRLEY M_497830

Right at Home has nice and helpful caregivers. The caregivers from Right at Home are very helpful, and they help make this a positive experience.

April 25, 2017

By KELLY M

Right at Home's caregiver helped me to get up, cleaned up, and ready for the day. There is not much more they could have done because I'm hard headed and I will do it by myself if I can.

April 18, 2017

By DEBRA S

The helpfulness of the services depends on the caregivers. The personal care is really helpful, but the caregivers could be better trained.

By MARY JANE W

Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. I used to do all the maintenance and care for my wife with my daughter-in-law. Any problems we have are being addressed by Right at Home.

By MARTHA L

Right at Home's services help me keep the house up and keep the client company. They help her with personal care, as well.

By HARLIE P

I think that the treatments that I got from Right at Home helped me.

By PATRICK R

Right at Home does the housework, laundry, meals, shopping, and things the client cannot do.

By ROGER H

The caregivers make me aware of my medications.

February 27, 2017

By RUTH R

The service provides me peace of mind in the morning. The caregivers help my mother shower and get to exercise classes, so I know my mom is covered.

By RAYMOND T

The caregivers from Right at Home help shower my husband and get him ready in the morning. They also help clean the house.

By MARY ANN W

Right at Home has good workers.

By TERESA D

The caregiver from Right at Home helps me get up, get breakfast, and just does for me what I can't do for myself.

From Right at Home Central Oregon