Right at Home Central Oregon

Overview of Ratings

4.7

October 19, 2017

By Anonymous_296

Right at Home is dependable. Right at Home is always willing to do whatever is asked.

October 13, 2017

By MS. VERVIAN S

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has sent me a caregiver that is always on time when they should be at my home. Right at Home is doing fine, but I just use the services every two weeks so it's not a huge impact on my life.

October 12, 2017

By PRESTIGE A

Right at Home was very nice, helpful, and directed their staff well. They had several exceptional people come in. Right at Home sent staff so we didn't have to work as much. They provided good care to the residents.

September 25, 2017

By NANCY M_4

I would say that Right at Home's caregivers are great! Right at Home's services help me out a lot! It allows me to take care of my own family and not have to worry about my mother.

September 22, 2017

By MR. WAYNE G

The caregivers have been very efficient and friendly. They listen to what I tell them. Right at Home has been really good. It allows me to leave so that the caregivers can take care of my husband.

September 22, 2017

By MS. MARILYN L

Right at Home is very capable and did a good job for me. I really only needed a more steady hand to put my eye drops in so I wouldn't say the services really had a huge impact but they did help.

September 19, 2017

By MS. SANDY H

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has excellent caregivers. I was severely depressed and I wasn't leaving the house or doing anything, and my caregiver has got me going again.

September 19, 2017

By MR. & MRS. ROGER H

Right at Home is helpful, especially in the place where we are. Right at Home has been a relief to us and we can't drive, so it is nice to have that service.

September 09, 2017

By Susan

My mother lived at Stone Lodge in Bend, Oregon. When she fell, but open her knee and then returned after rehab, Right at Home helped with her daily care and medications. All three workers were caring, professional and easy to work with. I would recommend Right at Home.

August 24, 2017

By MS. LINDA V

I had six different caregivers rotate through our house from Right at Home and there was only one that we had a problem with, and the other five were the most wonderful people. I could not have done it without Right at Home.

August 24, 2017

By Sherry B_1

Right at Home goes out of their way to provide good care, and I have never had a problem with them. The services have give me respite care so that I, as the full-time caregiver, have one or two days a week to do chores and visit my mother. I'm able to get out and get some respite.

August 15, 2017

By MS. KATRINA R

Right at Home is nice, and they provide good service to me. They have made my life a lot easier because they drive me around and help me do things around the house because I am in a wheelchair.

August 15, 2017

By MS. MARY ANN W

I like the workers that I have because they are good workers. Right at Home has made my life better because they gave me good workers.

August 14, 2017

By MR. STACEY "HOSS" S

I'm satisfied with my caregiver from Right at Home because she is professional and easy to get along with, and she does a great job. The caregiver cleans the house and helps with shopping.

July 31, 2017

By Mr. N_1

From my experience, Right at Home has always been very responsive and quick to react to changes that I need. The caregiver we have now is excellent. The caregiver and the client have a great relationship. The services give me the opportunity to get out of the house a couple times a week.

July 18, 2017

By MS. SHIRLEY M

Right at Home has nice and helpful caregivers. The caregivers from Right at Home are very helpful, and they help make this a positive experience.

April 25, 2017

By MR. KELLY M

I received good, efficient help from Right at Home. They are way above the standards. Right at Home's caregiver helped me to get up, cleaned up, and ready for the day. There is not much more they could have done because I'm hard headed and I will do it by myself if I can.

April 18, 2017

By MS. DEBRA S

Right at Home needs to train their caregivers better. The helpfulness of the services depends on the caregivers. The personal care is really helpful, but the caregivers could be better trained.

By MS. MARY JANE W

Right at Home really tries hard. Right at Home does a good job at keeping their word and meeting our needs. Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. I used to do all the maintenance and care for my wife with my daughter-in-law. Any problems we have are being addressed by Right at Home.

By Brenda L_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home is professional and on time. Right at Home's services help me keep the house up and keep the client company. They help her with personal care, as well.

By MR. HARLIE P

I would tell someone that Right at Home helped me. I think that the treatments that I got from Right at Home helped me.

By MR. PATRICK R

Right at Home does go through a lot of staff members, but if I get steady staff and they are trained, it works well. Right at Home does the housework, laundry, meals, shopping, and things the client cannot do.

By MR. & MRS. ROGER H_1

Right at Home is very low key and my experience has been that Right at Home is friendly and willing to help. The caregivers make me aware of my medications.

February 27, 2017

By MS. RUTH R

Right at Home has been able to cover really quickly if there is a problem with the caregiver not showing up. They also listen to my feedback and adapt to the feedback. Like when my mother no longer wanted male attendants, they took care of that. The service provides me peace of mind in the morning. The caregivers help my mother shower and get to exercise classes, so I know my mom is covered.

By MR. RAYMOND T

Right at Home is good at getting people here to help you out. They mess up once once in a while, but they do a good job. I like the people they send to me. The caregivers from Right at Home help shower my husband and get him ready in the morning. They also help clean the house.

By MS. MARY ANN W_1

Right at Home has good workers.

By MS. TERESA D

Right at Home provides good services. The caregiver from Right at Home helps me get up, get breakfast, and just does for me what I can't do for myself.

From Right at Home Central Oregon