Right at Home Northwest Washington

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Washington

Roni780003 December 28, 2016

Right at Home provides absolutely indispensable for elderly people that can't get around. I have been impressed by how responsible Right at Home has been and I am impressed that the office staff has consistently made & kept appointments. The services have given me peace of mind.

James017555 December 23, 2016

I appreciate the people from Right at Home that come to my house. My caregivers are friendly and concerned about me. Right at Home has mainly met my expectations by sending me caregivers that do the jobs I need them to do.

Sherry720616 December 17, 2016

Right at Home is professional and compassionate. They are also well organized. I appreciate how accessible Right at Home is. Right at Home relieves our family of duties. They take cover care giving needs.

Wendy713741 December 17, 2016

Terry from the RAH office is wonderful & checks in with me to make sure everything is okay. RAH is doing a fantastic job & they picked someone that works well with me. Before RAH I had to pay but the VA helped with that.

Jeanine274641 December 15, 2016

RAH was recommended to us and I trusted the person. I appreciated the fact that there is someone there helping my parents even though sometimes my father does not appreciate it. I appreciate RAH's compassion and there care.

Keith C666446 June 25, 2016

Right at Home was recommended to me by assisted living facilities. I appreciate that Right at Home is communicative, easy to get hold of, responsive, and flexible. I would recommend Right at Home because they do a good job of matching clients with caregivers and they are flexible. Their services have freed me up to have a life.

P. Sleitz140685 June 17, 2016

The caregiver is very nice to me and helpful. Me and my caregiver get along beautifully. I like that the caregiver makes my breakfast and will help me with my shower. I like that when I call the Right at Home office that there is someone that I can speak with. I just call them with any questions I may have and they are usually able to answer any concerns that I may have.

Yolanda Effa December 31, 2015

Thank you so much for sending Carol to me. She makes me so happy. Carol is a wonderful woman and was perfect for me. I hope if my caregiver ever leaves again Carol can come!

Sue Johnson December 31, 2015

I appreciate Right at Home's personal interest. They are willing to do whatever is needed as quickly as possible. Right at Home is responsive and reasonable. The service has given my parents confidence that they can live at home with their help. They can now relax and concentrate on getting better.

Marsha Glass November 24, 2015

I would absolutely recommend Right at Home. I would tell others that a person would actually come to their home and assess the need. They get to know the client and find the caregiver. Right at Home does regular billing. Everything is done by the book. Overall. we had a really good experience. I am glad we chose to work with Right at Home.

Frank Todhunter October 31, 2015

Right at Home does a great job at doing the things that the client needs help with. The caregivers always go about doing what is needed and make sure to get the job done. Right at Home helps us in exceptional ways that we cannot get anywhere else. Right at Home has done a great job at giving us caregivers that fit our needs.

Phyllis & Tom Efford October 30, 2015

Right at Home was the only company who could meet our needs. having our aunt, Faith, closer to us would be nice, but that is not an option. We live in different states and we appreciate that Right at Home is reliable. They have excellently improved Faith’s quality of life with everything from showers to medication.

Rocky Collger October 29, 2015

Our caregiver is really great with my mom. She knows the duties she has to perform and she does them with a great attitude. Right at Home has helped my mom a lot mentally and physically. They are prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and affordable.

Janet Collins October 28, 2015

My uncle has dementia. Having a caregiver has had a positive impact on my uncle’s life. He desperately needs stimulation and the caregiver provides that stimulation. The staff are reliable and professional. If there is an issue, the staff calls and let me know. The staff always have a solution to any issue.

Janell1 July 20, 2015

My daughter researched Right at Home, and they had good reviews. I like their philosophy. I appreciate their compassion and concern. The really care about what we care about. Right at Home does their best. They're pleasant and friendly. The office is wonderful to work with, and they really listen to us. They try to find the right caregiver to help us. They will help determine our needs. Right at Home has done their best to improve our quality of life.

Michael Hoskins June 23, 2015

Julia is like family; if she wasn’t here, we would have to move to a nursing home. Thank you, Right at Home.

Carole Hopkins June 22, 2015

I have had the occasion to utilize the services of others, but I find theirs to be superior. I appreciate that each and everyone treats her kindly and with respect in spite of “some of her ways” that are probably a little annoying. What a joy it is for me to know when I am not there, a kind and helpful caregiver is there in my place. What a blessing for me.

Maureen and Sharon February 01, 2015

Other

Right At Home has been providing services for our mother for about one and one half years. During this time they have been reliable and pleasant with the services we have them coming to provide. Our mother lives in Independent Living but now needs just a bit of assistance at 94-1/2 years old. We really appreciate the dedicated professional service they provide. ~ Daughters, Maureen & Sharon

Brian15 September 12, 2014

Right at Home is a great business with great service. They really do care about the care they are providing. They work hard to find the right person to help care for my mom and that's important to me.

tprescott August 22, 2014

Jamie, our Care Manager, came out to the house for a visit today. She was so affirming, checking in with the caregiver and my dad. She was so caring and compassionate. It has been such a good experience working with you all; Jamie gave me lots of support and that was exactly what I needed.

Lezley June 25, 2013

We have been using Right at Home since March. We have one caregiver, but there are two substitutes in case she goes on vacation. So far, it is working out really well. We like them a lot. We don't have any complaints or anything. The caregiver seems to be a very good fit for one of my family. We are very happy with her.

Christina3 April 19, 2013

Right at Home Northwest Washington was the first agency to contact me. When I told them about my friend's situation, they immediately went and visited her. She was very sick and I felt comfortable with the care that the lady gave to her. The lady did everything that needed to be done for her. My friend liked her a lot.

Mrs. Browning November 13, 2012

It is such a blessing to find caregivers that have compassion, and treat my husband like family. I find this service a company that has above average performance.

From Right at Home Northwest Washington