Right at Home Northwest Washington

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Washington

Frank Todhunter October 31, 2015

Right at Home does a great job at doing the things that the client needs help with. The caregivers always go about doing what is needed and make sure to get the job done. Right at Home helps us in exceptional ways that we cannot get anywhere else. Right at Home has done a great job at giving us caregivers that fit our needs.

Phyllis & Tom Efford October 30, 2015

Right at Home was the only company who could meet our needs. having our aunt, Faith, closer to us would be nice, but that is not an option. We live in different states and we appreciate that Right at Home is reliable. They have excellently improved Faith’s quality of life with everything from showers to medication.

Rocky Collger October 29, 2015

Our caregiver is really great with my mom. She knows the duties she has to perform and she does them with a great attitude. Right at Home has helped my mom a lot mentally and physically. They are prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and affordable.

Janet Collins October 28, 2015

My uncle has dementia. Having a caregiver has had a positive impact on my uncle’s life. He desperately needs stimulation and the caregiver provides that stimulation. The staff are reliable and professional. If there is an issue, the staff calls and let me know. The staff always have a solution to any issue.

Janell1 July 20, 2015

My daughter researched Right at Home, and they had good reviews. I like their philosophy. I appreciate their compassion and concern. The really care about what we care about. Right at Home does their best. They're pleasant and friendly. The office is wonderful to work with, and they really listen to us. They try to find the right caregiver to help us. They will help determine our needs. Right at Home has done their best to improve our quality of life.

Michael Hoskins June 23, 2015

Julia is like family; if she wasn’t here, we would have to move to a nursing home. Thank you, Right at Home.

Carole Hopkins June 22, 2015

I have had the occasion to utilize the services of others, but I find theirs to be superior. I appreciate that each and everyone treats her kindly and with respect in spite of “some of her ways” that are probably a little annoying. What a joy it is for me to know when I am not there, a kind and helpful caregiver is there in my place. What a blessing for me.

Maureen and Sharon February 01, 2015

Right At Home has been providing services for our mother for about one and one half years. During this time they have been reliable and pleasant with the services we have them coming to provide. Our mother lives in Independent Living but now needs just a bit of assistance at 94-1/2 years old. We really appreciate the dedicated professional service they provide. ~ Daughters, Maureen & Sharon

Brian15 September 12, 2014

Right at Home is a great business with great service. They really do care about the care they are providing. They work hard to find the right person to help care for my mom and that's important to me.

tprescott August 22, 2014

Jamie, our Care Manager, came out to the house for a visit today. She was so affirming, checking in with the caregiver and my dad. She was so caring and compassionate. It has been such a good experience working with you all; Jamie gave me lots of support and that was exactly what I needed.

Lezley June 25, 2013

We have been using Right at Home since March. We have one caregiver, but there are two substitutes in case she goes on vacation. So far, it is working out really well. We like them a lot. We don't have any complaints or anything. The caregiver seems to be a very good fit for one of my family. We are very happy with her.

Christina3 April 19, 2013

Right at Home Northwest Washington was the first agency to contact me. When I told them about my friend's situation, they immediately went and visited her. She was very sick and I felt comfortable with the care that the lady gave to her. The lady did everything that needed to be done for her. My friend liked her a lot.

Mrs. Browning November 13, 2012

It is such a blessing to find caregivers that have compassion, and treat my husband like family. I find this service a company that has above average performance.

From Right at Home Northwest Washington