Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA

Dorothy W_480706 June 08, 2017

You have to keep working with Home Care Assistance regarding the caregivers that are sent, until you find someone who fits. In the beginning, I would come home and my mom would say that she didn't like the caregiver so I would call and ask for a new caregiver, which they would provide. Some of the caregivers are good at taking care of a house, but there are different skills in taking care of a person.

Joy K_480698 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance should have more caregivers like my caregiver.

Joe H_480694 June 08, 2017

I would recommend Home Care Assistance, but I would tell people that some of the caregivers are not that great, while others are jewels.

Arthur M_480692 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance is a very reliable company.

Christy P_475535 May 25, 2017

Home Care Assistance has good caretakers and is easy to work with.

Teresa44 April 22, 2015

We interviewed three different companies, and we ended up going to Capability Homecare. I liked what they had to say, and we liked their appearance. So far, it has worked out. They have been with us since the end of January, and they have been really good to us. They cook my grandfather's meals for me and makes sure he takes his insulin. They keep a watchful eye over him when I can't be there fulltime. They have given me a lot of relief. I'm still there two days a week while we only have them five days a week. I think they are really good considering it is really hard to come into somebody's home. They are CNAs and are not nurses, so they can't administer medications. They did not want to overstep my boundaries or my grandfather's, so getting to know each other is the hardest part. But after a bit of time and after a discussion with them, they just know what they need to do. It has been wonderful because we are automatically billed, and we get an invoice every week. The person calls from my grandfather's phone once they get there and before she leaves. She has at times called me to let me know that she is not going to be there and ask if I want somebody else to come out. I usually don't since my grandfather doesn't like changes.

megan-1 January 21, 2010

My loved one used this service

My experience with Capability Homecare has been very positive. Over the past year of doing business with them it's definitely been a relationship that my family could trust and depend on. The service is professional, flexible, reliable and personable.

About Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA

Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA is an in-home care provider serving Bellevue, WA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA