Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
98004

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA

June 08, 2017

By Arthur M_480692

Home Care Assistance is a very reliable company.

May 25, 2017

By Christy P_475535

Home Care Assistance has good caretakers and is easy to work with.

April 22, 2015

By Teresa44

We interviewed three different companies, and we ended up going to Capability Homecare. I liked what they had to say, and we liked their appearance. So far, it has worked out. They have been with us since the end of January, and they have been really good to us. They cook my grandfather's meals for me and makes sure he takes his insulin. They keep a watchful eye over him when I can't be there fulltime. They have given me a lot of relief. I'm still there two days a week while we only have them five days a week. I think they are really good considering it is really hard to come into somebody's home. They are CNAs and are not nurses, so they can't administer medications. They did not want to overstep my boundaries or my grandfather's, so getting to know each other is the hardest part. But after a bit of time and after a discussion with them, they just know what they need to do. It has been wonderful because we are automatically billed, and we get an invoice every week. The person calls from my grandfather's phone once they get there and before she leaves. She has at times called me to let me know that she is not going to be there and ask if I want somebody else to come out. I usually don't since my grandfather doesn't like changes.

January 21, 2010

By megan-1

My loved one used this service

My experience with Capability Homecare has been very positive. Over the past year of doing business with them it's definitely been a relationship that my family could trust and depend on. The service is professional, flexible, reliable and personable.

From Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA

Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA is an in-home care provider serving Bellevue, WA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Assistance - Bellevue (Capability), WA