Griswold Home Care Seattle-Eastside

Contact Now

Reviews of Griswold Home Care Seattle-Eastside

Janet9 March 01, 2013

I was looking on the internet for caregivers. I liked Griswold Home Care and what they can offer. I called them and they came to my home to talk to my husband and myself. I'm in a wheelchair and I have multiple sclerosis. And so we talked about what they could do, the hours, what I require, and what they could offer.

The people that Ken sent out were excellent. I think they sent out probably four different ones. All the caregivers were experienced. They always sent me good people. I've been working with them since September. However, I don't know if they have enough people. I know that my caregiver ends up having to race out fast to go to another client every once in a while. Or maybe that's because my caregiver is so good, people want her.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Griswold Home Care Seattle-Eastside

The Griswold Difference

Compassion Is Our Passion. Caring Is Our Profession.

Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.

Our offices are located throughout the United States, referring more than 9,000 of the industry's best caregivers every year. Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable.

By working with Griswold Home Care, you'll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers self-employed caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we're 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact this local office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.

A Griswold Home Care companion care service includes the following.

Personal Interaction:
  • Engaging in companionship and conversation
  • Reminiscing about the past
  • Discussing current and historical events
  • Playing games and cards
  • Renting and playing movies
  • Maintaining a family scrapbook
  • Encouraging participation with crafts
  • Helping read
  • Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
  • Helping select clothes
  • Mailing letters and bills
  • Monitoring eating patterns and diet
  • Inspecting food expiration dates
  • Maintaining a calendar
  • Arranging appointments and providing reminders
Social Interaction:
  • Planning visits, outings and trips
  • Visiting neighbors and friends
  • Encouraging interaction with loved ones
  • Encouraging participation in and assisting with community activities
  • Monitoring visitors

Hourly Rate: $21.00 per hour
Live-In Rate: $220.00 per day
Overnight Rate: $120.00 per shift
Custom (Under 4-hour) Rate: $25.00 per hour

This office serves the following cities and towns:

Bellevue, Mercer Island, Kirkland, Clyde Hill, Medina, Redmonds, Union Hill-Novelty Hill, Sammamish, Sahalle, West Lake Samammish, New Castle, Kingsgate, Ames Lake

Contact us to learn more about Griswold's non-medical home care, skilled care and other home care service options for older adults, people with disabilities and others in need of long-term care assistance.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Griswold Home Care Seattle-Eastside