Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

Lynn from Bothell April 03, 2016

We needed short time assistance for my father or he could not come home from hospital. My mother felt very happy and comfortable with the care. I would recommend this service anytime. Prompt, caring, and professional.

shannon.karnofski April 01, 2016

Calling for a caregiver services was quite a chore, but Veronica made things so easy for us. She is warm, caring and put me at ease immediately. She understood what we were looking for and we didn't feel we were signing our life away. I will recommend her services to anyone looking for care, anytime. Thank you Veronica!

The Jones Family April 01, 2016

Our family provides most of the care for our Grandparents, but when we're unable to be there we rely on Veronica to be our backup. If Grandpa needs some extra time away, we can always count on reliable care so he can run errands while Grandma gets all the attention she needs from a nice caregiver at home. This service is the absolute best you can get for your loved ones!

From Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

Acti-Kare has become an industry leader by offering high quality, compassionate home care to seniors and others needing assistance, such as new mothers and their children, those recovering from surgery or other ailments, and even pets. Acti-Kare offers a complete suite of caregiver services, utilizing a variety of settings, including in-home, in assisted living facilities, in retirement communities, and to the general public.

At Acti-Kare we recognize the value of every member of your family. We understand that it’s not just spending time with you or your family member that counts. It’s meeting their needs, whether mind, body or spirit. It’s spending quality time in activities that help each member of your family remain productive, contributing members of their families and communities. Our goal is to provide the support services you need to make sure you and your family have the time you need to make sure every family member’s needs are met.

Features of Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care