Griswold Home Care - Harford & Cecil Counties Home Care
Top Nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Griswold Home Care - Harford & Cecil Counties | Home Care
June 25, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
August 30, 2012
I am a current client of this provider
From Griswold Home Care - Harford & Cecil Counties
The Griswold Difference
Compassion Is Our Passion. Caring Is Our Profession.
Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.
Our offices are located throughout the United States, referring more than 9,000 of the industry's best caregivers every year. Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable. There are no contracts and no hidden fees and services can be amended or cancelled within in 24 hours.
By working with Griswold Home Care, you'll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we're 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. This office serves residents of Harford and Cecil counties in Maryland.
Griswold Home Care services are tailored to the needs of each client and can include any or all of the following services:
- Assisting with showering, bathing, hair washing, skin care and grooming
- Bed baths if necessary
- Toileting, including incontinence care
- Shaving and nail care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with feeding tubes
- Changing colostomy and catheter bags
- Assistance with wheelchairs, walkers and transfers
- Doing personal laundry and linens
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Engaging in conversation
- Playing games and cards
- Helping to read or being read to
- Mailing letters and bills
- Arranging appointments and providing reminders
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Encouraging interaction with friends, neighbors and loved ones
- Providing transportation for doctor appointments, social outings, meals, religious services, etc.
Contact us to learn more about Griswold's home care service options for older adults, people with disabilities and others in need of long-term or short-term assistance.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|