Caring Connection, Inc. Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 27, 2013

By Carole7

My cousin found Caring Connections online. We've been with them since 2009. They've been great. Joyce is dedicated. She tries to place the right people. She's just great. My mother has end stage Parkinsons. Joyce knew of a Parkinsons advocate. She's very informative and very much up to date on everything. She's an excellent RN. 75% of all the caregivers that were sent have been good. I have 3 caregivers here that have been with us from the very beginning. I had a few caregivers that were not that good but Joyce worked with me and got the right ones. She stays on top of it. I don't have any complaints at all.

September 18, 2013

By Karen75733750

I love dealing with you agency and your ability to identify points that waved benefit from hospice has always been stellar! It's a pleasure working with your providers.

September 18, 2013

By GPKloid

Professional service rendered with compassion and a commitment to the clients comfort.

August 27, 2013

By Joyce17

Somebody had recommended Caring Connections to me. I've been talking to several caregiving agencies and I was really impressed right away with Joyce. She displayed a breadth of knowledge and I've just got this feeling that they're caring and very respectful to the elderly people. The staff are great and if something comes up, Joyce and her team really helped out. They make suggestions and do the best that they can.

From Caring Connection, Inc.

Welcome to Caring Connection, Inc. and Elder Care Management

Let Us Connect The Dots

Caring Connection, Inc. has been changing the lives of seniors in Harford County, Maryland by providing home care in the form of elder care, Alzheimer’s/Dementia care, Respite care and Geriatric Care Management. Privately owned by a Registered Nurse, we offer several levels of care with customized care plans and schedules. We strive to take the worry out of the aging process by being available and on-call 24/7 for your needs. Explaining the “Connect the Dots” idea:

As this challenging time approaches, there are several aspects of life that can be concerning, we want to connect those dots for you and make life easier. We will facilitate getting what you need, in home while communicating with you and your family to ensure the best possible care.

Our Services

Geriatric Care Management and Consulting

Our registered nurse will complete a geriatric care assessment to evaluate medical, physical, financial and spiritual needs. She will assist to facilitate the necessities required for functional living or help to achieve placement into an Independent Living Facility, Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home. The fee for this service will be waived if the client initiates homecare with our agency

Homecare

At Caring Connection, Inc. we have three levels of care determined by a scoring index of client needs and assistance with activities of daily living.

Level I

Level I services are under our companion services division, Seniors 1st,Inc. Basic assistance with activities of daily living and companionship will be provided. Some or all of the following may be required:

• Companionship
  • Cooking / meal preparation
  • Light housekeeping-bathrooms, kitchen, floors, and trash removal
  • Laundry
  • Out of home activities
  • Monitoring for wandering
  • Care transportation
  • Physician appointment and errand accompaniment
Level II

Level II services are a slightly higher level of care. A nursing assessment will be completed every 90 days, as required by Maryland Department of Mental Health and Hygiene, and care and may require some or all of the following:

• Showering/Bathing/Sponge bathing
  • Dressing / Grooming
  • Ambulation assistance (cane, walker, wheelchair, scooter)
  • Toileting
  • Monitoring fall risks
  • Feeding
  • Level I services
Level III

Level III services offer the highest level of care provided to clients. Our Registered Nurse will complete a nursing assessment every 90 days, correspond with physicians and family members and assure all medical equipment and devices are obtained appropriately. This client may require some or all:

• Incontinence care
  • Bed bound assistance
  • Wound care
  • Alzheimer's and Dementia care
  • Transfer assistance or Hoyer lifting
  • Colostomy care
  • Hospice care
  • Medical device and supply ordering
  • Level I and II services

Located in Bel Air, Caring Connection, Inc. provides senior homecare and elder care management for Harford County and the surrounding area. Please give us a call for free assessment.

Caring Connection, Inc.