Reviews of Caring Connection

Carole7 September 27, 2013

My cousin found Caring Connections online. We've been with them since 2009. They've been great. Joyce is dedicated. She tries to place the right people. She's just great. My mother has end stage Parkinsons. Joyce knew of a Parkinsons advocate. She's very informative and very much up to date on everything. She's an excellent RN. 75% of all the caregivers that were sent have been good. I have 3 caregivers here that have been with us from the very beginning. I had a few caregivers that were not that good but Joyce worked with me and got the right ones. She stays on top of it. I don't have any complaints at all.

Karen75733750 September 18, 2013

I love dealing with you agency and your ability to identify points that waved benefit from hospice has always been stellar! It's a pleasure working with your providers.

GPKloid September 18, 2013

Professional service rendered with compassion and a commitment to the clients comfort.

Joyce17 August 27, 2013

Somebody had recommended Caring Connections to me. I've been talking to several caregiving agencies and I was really impressed right away with Joyce. She displayed a breadth of knowledge and I've just got this feeling that they're caring and very respectful to the elderly people. The staff are great and if something comes up, Joyce and her team really helped out. They make suggestions and do the best that they can.

About Caring Connection

Caring Connection is an in-home care provider serving Bel Air, MD and the surrounding area. Caring Connection offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.