Caring Connection

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Caring Connection

Anthony15 September 01, 2014

We were on vacation in this area and needed assistance. That was the first time we used Caring Connection. From the beginning to the end, everyone was pleasant, helpful and friendly. Our daily provider was prompt, engaging and professional while being so friendly. We had a great experience and will contact them when needed.

Emma12 September 01, 2014

The care from Caring Connection is very good. The nurse is caring and very attentive to the needs of my 95 yr. old. I would and have recommended this agency to others!

Elisabeth62 July 10, 2014

Caring Connection took care of my mother in her home for two years, until we moved out of state. I highly recommend this home care agency, because they are top notch! They provided in-home care, medical transportation, and even picked up her prescriptions when I couldn't get to it. The caregivers are well trained and compassionate. Thank you!

Carole7 September 27, 2013

My cousin found Caring Connections online. We've been with them since 2009. They've been great. Joyce is dedicated. She tries to place the right people. She's just great. My mother has end stage Parkinsons. Joyce knew of a Parkinsons advocate. She's very informative and very much up to date on everything. She's an excellent RN. 75% of all the caregivers that were sent have been good. I have 3 caregivers here that have been with us from the very beginning. I had a few caregivers that were not that good but Joyce worked with me and got the right ones. She stays on top of it. I don't have any complaints at all.

Karen75733750 September 18, 2013

I love dealing with you agency and your ability to identify points that waved benefit from hospice has always been stellar! It's a pleasure working with your providers.

GPKloid September 18, 2013

Professional service rendered with compassion and a commitment to the clients comfort.

Joyce17 August 27, 2013

Somebody had recommended Caring Connections to me. I've been talking to several caregiving agencies and I was really impressed right away with Joyce. She displayed a breadth of knowledge and I've just got this feeling that they're caring and very respectful to the elderly people. The staff are great and if something comes up, Joyce and her team really helped out. They make suggestions and do the best that they can.

About Caring Connection

Caring Connection is an in-home care provider serving Bel Air, MD and the surrounding area. Caring Connection offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Caring Connection