Reviews of Accessible Home Health Care | Bel Air, MD
Evelyn Ishmael July 29, 2016
I am a past client of this provider
Accessible Home Health sent exceptional people to my home. They were dependable, professional, and kind. In addition, Accessible Home Health was very organized with my insurance requirements.
brycer1 March 21, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
I just started using this agency for care for my mother. The administrator, Alison, is fantastic. She has sent us a great care giver that my mom really likes. She is always available to answer any concerns and offer suggestions, etc. Very pleased and would recommend.
From Accessible Home Health Care
Welcome to Accessible Home Health Care
We Guarantee Compassionate Care
We provide Non-Medical Home Care to all age groups from newborns to seniors. "AccessEdge" provides the foundation To Guarantee "Compassionate Care From The Heart" to our patients. Our team will develop your Plan of Care jointly with your health care team.
Assisted living facilities, senior care centers and elder care communities are no longer the only ways that families can care for their loved ones. At Accessible Home Health Care© we provide “Compassionate Care from the Heart” to help assist and support families during times of need when seniors and elders begin to change physically and mentally.
Accessible Home Health Care provides quality, loving, in-home senior care for families just like yours. We customize care plans that provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones’ independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life including:
- Care Management services to help with coordination and assist with medication reminders, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
- Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care provided by special caregivers through our local offices.
- Respite Care to give family caregivers the needed relief.
Our caregivers bring "Compassionate Care from the Heart" to your loved ones all the time - 24/7. All of them have different backgrounds, but they are one in the same because they are passionate to provide the best home health care in the industry and they do it where you want to be…home!
Accessible Home Health Care is a full service home health care company. Through our trained professional caregivers we provide non-medical, convalescent care, chronic care, and companion services to patients of all ages from newborn to seniors in their own home!
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
Please give us a call anytime for a free assessment. There are no obligations or any contracts.
Features of Accessible Home Health Care
- Rate for hourly care: $20/hour
- Rate for live-in care: $300/day
- Licenses: RSA License
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Range of services extra: Live-in Care
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Managing finances/bookkeeping
- blood draw, injections, blood pressure and/or other medical care
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
35 Fulford Avenue, Ste 200
Bel Air, MD 21014
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities