Home Instead Senior Care - Beaverton, OR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Beaverton, OR

Donna C441365 June 20, 2016

Wonderful service. Loving caregivers, always reliable (Charlotte & Jill). Dedicated, efficient nurse (Barb). Home Instead was there when we didn't know where to turn. I highly recommend them.

Bev830161 June 15, 2016

Thanks for your caring employees who really put out extra effort to help my mom and dad! Tess and Louise were especially friendly and hardworking. We were very happy to have their help!

Mac & Mahlon May 11, 2016

We were both very impressed with Home Instead from the first call to inquire to the end of our association. Everyone we talked with or saw in person was pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient and performing their specific duties very well. It was worth the expense. my husband could not use his hands and could not be left alone and I needed to go to important appointments.

Randall I. April 14, 2016

The caregivers and management of Home Instead Senior Care are very good and reasonable. We are very happy with their service. No matter who they send, my parents are very happy. They do basic care like cleaning my dad, changing the bed sheets, and taking care of him. The caregivers are very positive, energetic, and understanding. Their price is competitive, and they are very good at scheduling. Management came out after a couple of months to see how everything was going. They are really top notch.

Lee D.1 December 26, 2015

I can no way say enough good things about Home Instead and my fathers main care giver. Over a period of time she became as close as family and took care of him as though he was her father. Keeping day and night care dates and times is not an easy task but Home Instead pulls it off day after day. I have already recommended these services to others and will continue to do so.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Beaverton, OR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Beaverton, OR

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address