EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

Jean L_492815 July 07, 2017

Ask for certain types of people to help you with certain things. The services have made life better because I have a very clean home. The caregiver takes care of my house the way I like it, and we have wonderful conversations.

Ruth V_492808 July 07, 2017

I like Visiting Angels very much, but wish I had more hours with them. The services from Visiting Angels are very helpful. The most helpful part of the services is that they do things for me that I can't do for myself.

Michele S_492790 July 07, 2017

When my normal caregiver can't make it they can never provide another caregiver. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by making it possible for me to stay in my own home.

Elizabeth K_488935 June 26, 2017

I like Visiting Angels because they're reliable, trustworthy, and dependable. Visiting Angels helps the client with cleaning that she can't do.

Alex K_488934 June 26, 2017

Visiting Angels is good. They always have someone here. The service provides me with the ability to get out for a couple of hours and do things that I need to do.

John P_488913 June 26, 2017

Visiting Angels' caregivers just sat there, but sometimes they did the dishes and laundry. It helped the day go by better, though. The caregivers are friendly.

Anonymous_479385 June 06, 2017

I am unlikely to recommend Visiting Angels because I had so many different caregivers. I would have preferred to have one or two caregivers. Several of the caregivers came in smelling like smoke, which I didn't appreciate. I got tired of having so many different caregivers.

Mary B_479371 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels is a very caring company that will do everything in their power to give you what you need. Visiting Angels cleans for me so I don't risk my asthma flaring up when I use cleaning products.

Joseph S_479360 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels has nice, personable people and they do what they say they are going to do. The services from Visiting Angels have had a very positive impact on my life.

Judy M_479359 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels has fantastic caregivers and they are really good to me. Having Visiting Angels allows me to get my clothes cleaned and my floors vacuumed.

From Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Beaver Dam WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Features of Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening