Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

Hannah L_520638 September 07, 2017

Visiting Angels is reliable and trustworthy, and their help is vetted. I definitely trust them. The services from Visiting Angels make life easier for me. The caregiver does the vacuuming, helps me change the bed, and does whatever else I need to have help with. I appreciate every minute that my caregiver spends with me.

Lori R_520632 September 07, 2017

Visiting Angels has provided me with excellent care and support. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by having the help and transportation. I appreciate everything they do for me.

Lorraine O_514656 August 22, 2017

We had a really sweet caregiver from Visiting Angels. It was a great help having companionship for the client.

Pat and Howard L_514647 August 22, 2017

If someone needs help, Visiting Angels is great. Visiting Angels was very helpful because it made it easier for me as they did the things that I couldn't do.

James "Jim" M_514646 August 22, 2017

I will recommend Visiting Angels to anybody because they do a good job. The most helpful part of having the services is the help with bathing.

Howard T_510184 August 11, 2017

Visiting Angels has caregivers who are extremely nice and respectful. The services have helped me learn to keep my house clean and to budget money.

Richard D_510162 August 11, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good company. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by being there every day for me.

Melissa S_509276 August 10, 2017

Visiting Angels tries to make every accommodation for the clients. I feel absolutely lost if I don't have them around. I know that they can get the things done for me that I need. There are difficult things I can't do alone that they do for me.

Debra T_509274 August 10, 2017

I am very satisfied with my caregiver from Visiting Angels they are a lot of fun and work really hard. The services from Visiting Angels have been wonderful because I am so happy with my caregiver.

Sandy G_507581 August 07, 2017

Visiting Angels is good, they clean the house well, and they have a good personality. Visiting Angels makes life easier because it helps with the cleaning and things like that.

Thomas M_507511 August 07, 2017

Our caregiver from Visiting Angels is really helpful and friendly. It is really helpful that the caregiver gives my husband a bath.

Brian M_507508 August 07, 2017

I never know who I am going to get from Visiting Angels, so that would be my first bit of advice. The caregivers do a good job with going to the store, doing my laundry, and taking out the garbage.

Timothy S_502903 July 27, 2017

Visiting Angels provides me with very helpful and kind caregivers. They have provided me with great services. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by helping me out with things that I can't do for myself. I really enjoy their companionship.

Harvey G_499232 July 21, 2017

The caregiver is wonderful, and she comes with things my dad can do. The service gives me two Saturdays a month, and that is huge.

Mary V_499229 July 21, 2017

Visiting Angels wasn't very dependable. Visiting Angels could have made my life easier by doing what they said they would.

Glenn S_499226 July 21, 2017

Visiting Angels needs to stop lying to their clients. They say they have no caregivers to send out. My life hasn't changed at all because there is no one coming.

Lisa H_497696 July 18, 2017

Visiting Angels has the ability to adapt to specific situations. Visiting Angels has given the client more independence, but the caregivers could work a little more diligently with her care.

Jean L_492815 July 07, 2017

Ask for certain types of people to help you with certain things. The services have made life better because I have a very clean home. The caregiver takes care of my house the way I like it, and we have wonderful conversations.

Ruth V_492808 July 07, 2017

I like Visiting Angels very much, but wish I had more hours with them. The services from Visiting Angels are very helpful. The most helpful part of the services is that they do things for me that I can't do for myself.

Michele S_492790 July 07, 2017

When my normal caregiver can't make it they can never provide another caregiver. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by making it possible for me to stay in my own home.

Elizabeth K_488935 June 26, 2017

I like Visiting Angels because they're reliable, trustworthy, and dependable. Visiting Angels helps the client with cleaning that she can't do.

Alex K_488934 June 26, 2017

Visiting Angels is good. They always have someone here. The service provides me with the ability to get out for a couple of hours and do things that I need to do.

John P_488913 June 26, 2017

Visiting Angels' caregivers just sat there, but sometimes they did the dishes and laundry. It helped the day go by better, though. The caregivers are friendly.

Anonymous_479385 June 06, 2017

I am unlikely to recommend Visiting Angels because I had so many different caregivers. I would have preferred to have one or two caregivers. Several of the caregivers came in smelling like smoke, which I didn't appreciate. I got tired of having so many different caregivers.

Mary B_479371 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels is a very caring company that will do everything in their power to give you what you need. Visiting Angels cleans for me so I don't risk my asthma flaring up when I use cleaning products.

Joseph S_479360 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels has nice, personable people and they do what they say they are going to do. The services from Visiting Angels have had a very positive impact on my life.

Judy M_479359 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels has fantastic caregivers and they are really good to me. Having Visiting Angels allows me to get my clothes cleaned and my floors vacuumed.

From Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Beaver Dam WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Features of Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening