Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 31, 2017

By Gary S 547855

Visiting Angels has sent us a number of different caregivers. All of the caregivers have been good except for one. The services have taken a lot of the work away from me. The services help the most with my husband's showering and exercising, and help around the home.

October 11, 2017

By Carl Y 538225

Visiting Angels is persistent and does what I ask. Visiting Angels allows me to get things I need, and I can do a lot with them being here.

October 11, 2017

By Jolene B 538224

I'd tell people that Visiting Angels is nice and friendly. Visiting Angels has helped the most by helping me get to my appointments.

October 10, 2017

By Timothy B 537632

The extra help of all the every day things that become overwhelming, allows me to be less stressed and motivates me to accomplish my goals. The services give me freedom to accomplish some of the goals I want to accomplish. It helps with my dietary needs.

October 10, 2017

By Anonymous 537622

Visiting Angels seems to be pretty good, and I have had other companies who did not work out at all. Visiting Angels is very helpful because they come in and I have the help and support of the tasks they do.

October 07, 2017

By Donna M 536542

The service provides me with caregivers who are very sweet, and they help me with anything that I need.

October 06, 2017

By Steven K 536075

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very kind, caring, and nice to be with. Visiting Angels made life easier because of the personal care they provided my son and the help with the housework.

October 06, 2017

By Capri B 536064

Visiting Angels does not offer consistent caregivers. The client needs the same caregiver every time, but Visiting Angels sends different caregivers each time. Visiting Angels relieves stress because they are dependable and reliable. I don't have to worry about no one showing up.

September 27, 2017

By Lillian G_531194

Visiting Angels did whatever they could for me. They're very good. Having the services made Lillian's life a lot easier. She has a disability because her left side doesn't work like it needs to. They helped her function and move.

September 19, 2017

By Donna S_525954

I would not recommend Visiting Angels because one of the caregivers will not do what she is suppose to do. The only thing she wants to do is do my groceries or do my laundry. The caregiver that I have on Thursdays is great, I adore her. She helps me with anything that I ask. She does cleaning and dishes.

September 19, 2017

By Carol V_525940

Visiting Angels is very reliable and takes good care of me. I wouldn't be able to be in my own home it it wasn't for Visiting Angels. I can walk so my caregiver takes me for a walk in my wheel chair when the weather is nice.

September 12, 2017

By Kay S_522211

I don't think that the caregivers from Visiting Angels are getting paid much. The caregivers come and help me more now that I can't drive. I have only have them since I can't drive.

September 12, 2017

By Corrine B_522209

Visiting Angels is really good and the caregivers are very helpful and understanding. Because of Visiting Angels, I don't have to clean or cook all day and I can relax when I get home from work.

September 07, 2017

By Hannah L_520638

Visiting Angels is reliable and trustworthy, and their help is vetted. I definitely trust them. The services from Visiting Angels make life easier for me. The caregiver does the vacuuming, helps me change the bed, and does whatever else I need to have help with. I appreciate every minute that my caregiver spends with me.

September 07, 2017

By Lori R_520632

Visiting Angels has provided me with excellent care and support. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by having the help and transportation. I appreciate everything they do for me.

By Lorraine O_514656

We had a really sweet caregiver from Visiting Angels. It was a great help having companionship for the client.

By Pat and Howard L_514647

If someone needs help, Visiting Angels is great. Visiting Angels was very helpful because it made it easier for me as they did the things that I couldn't do.

By James "Jim" M_514646

I will recommend Visiting Angels to anybody because they do a good job. The most helpful part of having the services is the help with bathing.

August 11, 2017

By Howard T_510184

Visiting Angels has caregivers who are extremely nice and respectful. The services have helped me learn to keep my house clean and to budget money.

August 11, 2017

By Richard D_510162

Visiting Angels is a good company. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by being there every day for me.

August 10, 2017

By Melissa S_509276

Visiting Angels tries to make every accommodation for the clients. I feel absolutely lost if I don't have them around. I know that they can get the things done for me that I need. There are difficult things I can't do alone that they do for me.

August 10, 2017

By Debra T_509274

I am very satisfied with my caregiver from Visiting Angels they are a lot of fun and work really hard. The services from Visiting Angels have been wonderful because I am so happy with my caregiver.

By Sandy G_507581

Visiting Angels is good, they clean the house well, and they have a good personality. Visiting Angels makes life easier because it helps with the cleaning and things like that.

By Thomas M_507511

Our caregiver from Visiting Angels is really helpful and friendly. It is really helpful that the caregiver gives my husband a bath.

By Brian M_507508

I never know who I am going to get from Visiting Angels, so that would be my first bit of advice. The caregivers do a good job with going to the store, doing my laundry, and taking out the garbage.

July 27, 2017

By Timothy S_502903

Visiting Angels provides me with very helpful and kind caregivers. They have provided me with great services. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by helping me out with things that I can't do for myself. I really enjoy their companionship.

By Harvey G_499232

The caregiver is wonderful, and she comes with things my dad can do. The service gives me two Saturdays a month, and that is huge.

By Mary V_499229

Visiting Angels wasn't very dependable. Visiting Angels could have made my life easier by doing what they said they would.

By Glenn S_499226

Visiting Angels needs to stop lying to their clients. They say they have no caregivers to send out. My life hasn't changed at all because there is no one coming.

July 18, 2017

By Lisa H_497696

Visiting Angels has the ability to adapt to specific situations. Visiting Angels has given the client more independence, but the caregivers could work a little more diligently with her care.

By Jean L_492815

Ask for certain types of people to help you with certain things. The services have made life better because I have a very clean home. The caregiver takes care of my house the way I like it, and we have wonderful conversations.

By Ruth V_492808

I like Visiting Angels very much, but wish I had more hours with them. The services from Visiting Angels are very helpful. The most helpful part of the services is that they do things for me that I can't do for myself.

By Michele S_492790

When my normal caregiver can't make it they can never provide another caregiver. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by making it possible for me to stay in my own home.

By Elizabeth K_488935

I like Visiting Angels because they're reliable, trustworthy, and dependable. Visiting Angels helps the client with cleaning that she can't do.

By Alex K_488934

Visiting Angels is good. They always have someone here. The service provides me with the ability to get out for a couple of hours and do things that I need to do.

By John P_488913

Visiting Angels' caregivers just sat there, but sometimes they did the dishes and laundry. It helped the day go by better, though. The caregivers are friendly.

By Anonymous_479385

I am unlikely to recommend Visiting Angels because I had so many different caregivers. I would have preferred to have one or two caregivers. Several of the caregivers came in smelling like smoke, which I didn't appreciate. I got tired of having so many different caregivers.

By Mary B_479371

Visiting Angels is a very caring company that will do everything in their power to give you what you need. Visiting Angels cleans for me so I don't risk my asthma flaring up when I use cleaning products.

By Joseph S_479360

Visiting Angels has nice, personable people and they do what they say they are going to do. The services from Visiting Angels have had a very positive impact on my life.

By Judy M_479359

Visiting Angels has fantastic caregivers and they are really good to me. Having Visiting Angels allows me to get my clothes cleaned and my floors vacuumed.

From Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Beaver Dam WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Photos of Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening