Right at Home Eastern Queens

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 19, 2017

By David R_1

I was very disappointed by the way Right at Home covered my loved one. There was an aide that came in 5 days a week. They couldn't come on the weekends, so we needed someone to come on the weekends. We could never get continuity with the caregivers on the weekend. It is very unsatisfactory for someone who is ill, to deal with new people everyday. Right at Home looked after my husband. The aide took him to dialysis and drove him back. She assisted him in dressing because he had shingles.

October 02, 2017

By Bernard N_1

My recommendation depends on the caregivers Right at Home sends. One of the caregivers the agency sends I like, and she has higher qualifications. Right at Home's impact is fine on my life. The caregiver does things that I cannot do, like grocery shopping.

October 02, 2017

By Dolly R

I would definitely recommend Right at Home. I am very pleased with them. The caregiver for my loved one does everything for them. The care from Right at Home has really eased my mind. It has taken a burden off of me because I do not worry about my loved one being alone.

September 23, 2017

By Virginia L_1

I like everything about Right at Home. The services provided by Right at Home allow me to go out and not have to worry about my husband.

September 06, 2017

By Fay G

Right at Home has caregivers that are wonderful. The services from Right at Home have made things much easier for me, and I can leave the house without worry.

August 22, 2017

By Elaine P_2

Right at Home has impressed me by giving me nice caregivers who give excellent care. Right at Home helps me because they do everything I want them to do, and they do it quickly. I like how quickly they work.

August 11, 2017

By Carol T_2

Right at Home is reliable and provides excellent caregivers. Right at Home has helped have someone there for my loved one and let her have peace of mind.

August 03, 2017

By Elizabeth K_3

Right at Home does good follow-up with the care they provide. They send people out to check, and make sure that everything is going well. It is nice knowing that someone is with Frieda, and that they will help her with cooking and other tasks she might need help with. It is comforting knowing that someone is making sure she is safe.

July 25, 2017

By Anonymous_487

Right at Home is expensive and I wish people would call me from the office to see how things are going. Right at Home sends a nice caregiver and they are pleasant and reliable.

July 06, 2017

By Anonymous_488

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has had some issues with matching the client with caregivers. Right at Home could have more interaction with the clients.

July 06, 2017

By Kathy G_1

Right at Home tries to match up the caregiver to the needs or requests of the client. Right at Home has made life easier by allowing me to get out of the house, and the caregiver is very kind, caring, and patient with my husband.

June 21, 2017

By MonroeB

Right at Home is very caring, and they do a great job. Right at Home takes care of my husband very well. Most of the care that Right at Home provides I can't do, so they help out a lot.

June 21, 2017

By Helen M_7

The services give me some time off.

May 19, 2017

By Ellen R_2

Right at Home is very attentive, and if there is a problem, they are always ready to listen. The service makes it so I haven't had to do everything.

May 04, 2017

By Clara M_2

Right at Home is dependable, concerned, and they try to get me the best care possible. My loved one isn't too motivated to do anything, so his caregivers try to motivate him to do different things.

May 01, 2017

By Grayce F_1

Right at Home does really good at sending competent caregivers. The services make a difference in my life by making it easier.

May 01, 2017

By Donna M

Right at Home is very reliable. Except, I just had a bad experience last week, but this doesn't reflect my experience with Right at Home in the past 3 years. Right at Home provides reliable care for the client, which gives me peace of mind.

April 13, 2017

By Karen M

Everything has been fine with Right at Home, they have been very helpful along the way. The caregivers help the client with everyday activities, like going to appointments, making meals and going grocery shopping.

April 13, 2017

By Teresa M_2

Right at Home is attentive. The communication is there as well even though some of it is lacking on my part. Since the staff has changed, I don't feel their communication is as good as it used to be. Right at Home alleviates the stress and the anxiety, knowing that my mother is cared for. My mother's companion is wonderful and has a good handle on how to deal with her.

March 20, 2017

By Virginia L_2

Right at Home has really nice owners. They are really great people. I like that I do not have to worry about the aides not coming. The services help by giving us aides so I can leave the house.

March 02, 2017

By Cathy W_1

I would tell someone that the communication with the office staff at Right at Home was good. The most important part of the services is that my mom is not being left alone in case of an emergency.

March 01, 2017

By Clark M_1

Right at Home has given me caregivers that work well. The caregiver that comes to my house completes a lot of the activities that I want done without me having to constantly repeat it.

February 21, 2016

I’ve tried Right at Home for my father and was not really happy about it. The nurse came in and evaluated my dad. We were happy with that, but when we asked if there was a charge, he said there was no charge. However, then we got a bill for $125. We only used Right at Home for one day because we were not happy with the person that they sent. It wasn’t a good match, so we don’t want to use that company anymore. They also made you pay upfront, and we weren’t happy with that. They said you can cancel anytime, but they didn’t say that if you cancel within 24 hours, you have to pay for the nurse's visit.

Right at Home Eastern Queens takes pride in the quality and competence of our caregivers and on the impeccable service we strive to provide each valued client in the Eastern Queens vicinity. We are sorry that you did not feel we explained our policy towards the RN assessment fee clearly to you. It is our policy to wave the initial RN assessment fee, provided the client continues services for a minimum of two weeks. This policy was reviewed with you by the nurse when the assessment was scheduled, prior to starting care. Services were canceled after one day because, as you stated, you were confident the family would be capable of providing care for your father. With the cancellation of services, the fee was not waived, as explained in the assessment scheduling conversation. Again, we are sorry that you did not have an excellent experience with us. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those we serve every day. Right at Home is Eastern Queens’ trusted in-home care partner.

From Right at Home Eastern Queens