Right at Home Eastern Queens

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Eastern Queens

July 25, 2017

By Anonymous_501176

Right at Home is expensive and I wish people would call me from the office to see how things are going. Right at Home sends a nice caregiver and they are pleasant and reliable.

July 07, 2017

By Anonymous_492522

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has had some issues with matching the client with caregivers. Right at Home could have more interaction with the clients.

July 06, 2017

By Kathy G_492479

Right at Home tries to match up the caregiver to the needs or requests of the client. Right at Home has made life easier by allowing me to get out of the house, and the caregiver is very kind, caring, and patient with my husband.

June 21, 2017

By Monroe(Manny) B_486365

Right at Home is very caring, and they do a great job. Right at Home takes care of my husband very well.

June 21, 2017

By Helen M_486292

The services give me some time off.

May 19, 2017

By Ellen R_473210

Right at Home is very attentive, and if there is a problem, they are always ready to listen.

May 04, 2017

By Clara M_465243

Right at Home is dependable, concerned, and they try to get me the best care possible.

May 01, 2017

By Grayce F_463499

Right at Home does really good at sending competent caregivers.

May 01, 2017

By Donna M_463493

Right at Home is very reliable. Except, I just had a bad experience last week, but this doesn't reflect my experience with Right at Home in the past 3 years.

April 13, 2017

By Karen M

The caregivers help the client with everyday activities, like going to appointments, making meals and going grocery shopping.

April 13, 2017

By Teresa M

Right at Home alleviates the stress and the anxiety, knowing that my mother is cared for. My mother's companion is wonderful and has a good handle on how to deal with her.

March 20, 2017

By Virginia L

The services help by giving us aides so I can leave the house.

March 02, 2017

By Cathy W

The most important part of the services is that my mom is not being left alone in case of an emergency.

March 01, 2017

By Clark M

The caregiver that comes to my house completes a lot of the activities that I want done without me having to constantly repeat it.

February 22, 2016

I’ve tried Right at Home for my father and was not really happy about it. The nurse came in and evaluated my dad. We were happy with that, but when we asked if there was a charge, he said there was no charge. However, then we got a bill for $125. We only used Right at Home for one day because we were not happy with the person that they sent. It wasn’t a good match, so we don’t want to use that company anymore. They also made you pay upfront, and we weren’t happy with that. They said you can cancel anytime, but they didn’t say that if you cancel within 24 hours, you have to pay for the nurse's visit.

Right at Home Eastern Queens takes pride in the quality and competence of our caregivers and on the impeccable service we strive to provide each valued client in the Eastern Queens vicinity. We are sorry that you did not feel we explained our policy towards the RN assessment fee clearly to you. It is our policy to wave the initial RN assessment fee, provided the client continues services for a minimum of two weeks. This policy was reviewed with you by the nurse when the assessment was scheduled, prior to starting care. Services were canceled after one day because, as you stated, you were confident the family would be capable of providing care for your father. With the cancellation of services, the fee was not waived, as explained in the assessment scheduling conversation. Again, we are sorry that you did not have an excellent experience with us. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those we serve every day. Right at Home is Eastern Queens’ trusted in-home care partner.

From Right at Home Eastern Queens