Home Instead Senior Care - Baton Rouge, LA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Baton Rouge, LA

Caring88405850 March 24, 2014

The caregivers really care about their clients and they become a part of family.

Caring88178850 March 20, 2014

They are always helpful when I have problem and always call me back with an answer.

Caring88178750 March 20, 2014

I am pleased with the services and the caregiver takes good care of my wife.

Caring88126350 March 20, 2014

I am very pleased with the service. And I would highly recommend the services. The caregiver who takes care of my wife is pleasant, a good worker, and overall excellent.

Caring88126250 March 20, 2014

I'm totally pleased with the service and I would recommend the company to anybody.

Caring87741550 March 15, 2014

I couldn't be happier helping others and to have my clients to enjoy me as well.

Caring87741650 March 15, 2014

Company reps have been professional, courteous, and down right friendly in my dealings . The caregivers competent and care-giving! How much more can a patient ask!!

Caring87739050 March 15, 2014

The company is excellent because they really screen the applicants so that they have the best people to care for their clients. Their caregivers have high moral characters and integrity. The company does an excellent up to date training program. They do excellent follow along service once a caregiver is placed in a home. They are always available any hour of the day to provide advice or handle any situation that arise during your shift. Not only do they care about the clients we provide service for but they care about the caregivers.

Caring87738950 March 15, 2014

I have been very pleased from the beginning. My caregiver and I have it all worked out.

Caring86999950 March 05, 2014

They listen to you. They are dependable. The office staff have great personalities. If there is a problem it is well handled. I am extremely pleased with the services and would recommend it to anyone.

judy42 September 27, 2013

We are very pleased with our care givers now and the service we receive.

Jeanne11 September 27, 2013

The ladies that take care of me are exceptional! I don't know what I would do without them.

Caring76305050 September 27, 2013

I give the company a 5 for excellence in every aspect...when I need something they are right there to assist me in my need...they show appreciation to the employees for a job well done which is great...whenever there's a problem it's solved right away.

Caring76304950 September 27, 2013

The company has excellent service. My caregiver is God sent.

Caring76304650 September 27, 2013

I have a top notch caregiver and therefore I am very pleased the service. I like the rules of the services and that makes things a lot easier. My caregiver promotes my independence and continues to offer good suggestions and ideas. She is honest and smart. I am blessed to have her. We get along well together. She is a like a second daughter to me.

Caring76304550 September 27, 2013

HlSC offers four hour shift when other companies are offering 8hr shifts so that is more of a benefit for the client if they only need 4hrs for a cg to work for them. They treat employees like family. They keep us to date on training.

Caring76304450 September 27, 2013

I rate the company 5 because they are dependable and caring and they seem to keep an extremely close watch on the caretakers they hire and they strive to give the best care to their clients.

Caring76304250 September 27, 2013

I definitely will give Home Instead FIVE stars. Every caregiver has been compassionate, knowledgeable, good personality, courteous, considerate, friendly,, etc. Whenever one sitter can't come, Home Instead always sends a replacement. My sister, brother, and I are all very happy we chose Home Instead to care for our daddy. It is an excellent company!!!!!

Caring76304150 September 27, 2013

Caring76304050 September 27, 2013

Caring76303150 September 27, 2013

I am pleased with the services and the caregiver takes good care of my wife.

Caring76303050 September 27, 2013

Caring76302850 September 27, 2013

Caring76302750 September 27, 2013

Caring76302650 September 27, 2013

Caring76302350 September 27, 2013

Company reps have been professional, courteous, and down right friendly in my dealings . The caregivers are competent and care-giving! How much more can a patient ask!!

Celeste W August 26, 2013

We got them for my mother for less than a month for care giving and housekeeping. She was perfect and excellent. We needed someone with a back bone, she was with mom when she died and we were grateful for that.

Delia1 April 09, 2013

Home Instead was the first agency I've ever dealt with. I was very pleased with the caregivers that my mother had. The lady that came out who interviewed me and my mom was very knowledgeable, and knows what she's doing. One time, mom had a fall when she was trying to get to the door to let the caregiver in. The caregiver knew what she had to do and sent grandma to urgent care. So I felt like they did a very good job. They know what to do in case of emergency.

However, I think some of the individual caregivers might be trying to work more than one job, because one time the caregiver started to fall asleep. I understand because I've worked two jobs too, but that's a little scary. But I also like that the caregivers follow-up with me and talk to me. The communication was very good and they're willing to communicate with the family. They also do a very good job of showing that they really do care about a person. I think the actual caregiving itself is very good. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Rena Lee March 28, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I am totally satisfied with the service and would recommed this company to anyone.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Baton Rouge, LA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Baton Rouge, LA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address

• 5055 S. Sherwood Forrest Blvd.
    Baton Rouge, LA 70816