Right at Home Memphis East

Overview of Ratings

4.7

June 12, 2015

By Susan107399950

We have hired Right at Home, and our experience has been very good. They provide caregiver services such as changing, sitting, and feeding. They also do housecleaning services and laundry.

May 12, 2015

By Melvin2

We have been using Right at Home for about a month now. We have somebody assist my mom and to cleaning, for companionship, and to take her to the doctors. We started out with 24-hour care, and then we went to 12-hour care. We chose it because of recommendations and their policy of federal background checks. So far, it has been very good.

November 27, 2013

By Jerry21

Right At Home never failed to get me a caregiver. There had been times when the person I was evaluating didn't show up and didn't call; however, they had a substitute within about an hour. I appreciated that. I can't say that everybody that works for them is perfect, but now I have someone that I think is close to perfect. She comes in five days a week and she is a really good person. She is just great.

July 25, 2013

By Trisha4

They come in like three or four times a day and check out my mom. They charge $5 for a 15-minute visit.

From Right at Home Memphis East