Right at Home Memphis East

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Memphis East

Melvin2 May 12, 2015

We have been using Right at Home for about a month now. We have somebody assist my mom and to cleaning, for companionship, and to take her to the doctors. We started out with 24-hour care, and then we went to 12-hour care. We chose it because of recommendations and their policy of federal background checks. So far, it has been very good.

Jerry21 November 27, 2013

Right At Home never failed to get me a caregiver. There had been times when the person I was evaluating didn't show up and didn't call; however, they had a substitute within about an hour. I appreciated that. I can't say that everybody that works for them is perfect, but now I have someone that I think is close to perfect. She comes in five days a week and she is a really good person. She is just great.

Trisha4 July 25, 2013

They come in like three or four times a day and check out my mom. They charge $5 for a 15-minute visit.

From Right at Home Memphis East