Home Helpers & Direct Link - Barberton

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
44203, 44216, 44230, 44232, 44270, 44273, 44281, 44301, 44306, 44310, 44312, 44314, 44319, 44614, 44630, 44632, 44645, 44666, 44667, 44685, 44721

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Helpers & Direct Link - Barberton

January 04, 2013

By Katherine2

Home Helpers was recommended to me by Gentiva and I had that service but they were cutting back and not doing a full service. They were doing just bed baths and so they referred Home Helpers to me. They seemed to try to accommodate me when there's a problem with any one person. They'll change people when needed. There's this one person that we need to change so she's not coming anymore. They're very good about trying to accommodate me. Another thing was from the very beginning, they taught people how to lift me and I like that. I am paraplegic and I have to be lifted. I have had them since the end of 2007 and so it's been 5 years that I am with them. They do whatever I need including light housekeeping many other things. I am very happy with them.

From Home Helpers & Direct Link - Barberton

Home Helpers & Direct Link - Barberton is an in-home care provider serving Barberton, OH and the surrounding area. Home Helpers & Direct Link - Barberton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Home Helpers & Direct Link - Barberton