BrightStar Care Baraboo

Reviews of BrightStar Care Baraboo

4.8

March 21, 2018

By Julia E_2

They do a good job, keep my wife happy, and take good care of her. I can go and do things while my wife is in good hands. I get to leave the house once they arrive.

March 20, 2018

By Pauline B_2

I not only have BrightStar Care right now in my loved one's memory care facility, but I also have them for home care. I am always happy with them. They try to keep my loved one happy and doing something.

January 05, 2018

By Ben O

It's fast and quick and I don't need to wait around. They are willing to talk to you about the services. Without it I would been crippled. The services are remarkable.

December 14, 2017

By Jim D_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they send good caregivers. BrightStar Care makes life easier by helping me take care of my dependent wife.

December 02, 2017

By James "Jim" C_1

I was impressed with BrightStar Care. Their staff was very professional. BrightStar Care provided meals for my father, which was a huge relief. They kept the house clean, which provided less stress on the family.

December 01, 2017

By Delmar "Del" K_1

They are very friendly, they talk to me, are proactive, and are very nice people. BrightStar Care helps me get out of the house.

December 01, 2017

By Roland S_1

BrightStar Care provides good services, and the caregivers we have had have been great as well. BrightStar Care gives me the sense that someone is looking after my father, which improves my life.

November 17, 2017

By Emma W_1

BrightStar Care was very conscientious. They seemed too conscientious. They were too professional and too careful. It would be preferred if they backed off a little bit.

November 16, 2017

By Dianne M_1

I would say that I am happy with the nurse that comes out. BrightStar Care comes in and helps my mother-in-law which takes burden off of me.

November 13, 2017

By Orphy F

BrightStar Care takes good care of people. BrightStar Care helps me out a lot because someone helps my mom when I can't be there.

November 02, 2017

By Richard "Dick" J

BrightStar Care is dependable. Our life is easier with BrightStar Care because they help out with our shopping, and help drive us around.

November 02, 2017

By Barbara W_2

BrightStar Care is wonderful. BrightStar Care makes life easier for me because they help me, and they are friendly.

October 23, 2017

By Lisa B_3

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is nice to have around. The people are friendly and the services are very convenient. BrightStar Care offers peace of mind for me knowing that my loved one is being taken care.

October 06, 2017

By George R

BrightStar Care is great because they are able to work with me. BrightStar Care has helped with laundry and making meals. The caregivers have managed to take care of all these things.

By Shirley C

BrightStar Care has been consistent with us. The services provide relief and I am able to know that my parents are being taken care of.

By Betty S_4

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the only thing that I've ever felt bad about was that one time I had so many girls that I couldn't get them broken in. The service from BrightStar Care has helped me a lot. The caregivers keep the house quite clean and nice. Yesterday, the caregiver made me some soup, she folded the laundry, and washed a big picture-window that needed it. She does whatever I ask. She's very good.

By Duaine Y

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care does pretty good work. The services from BrightStar Care make me feel better.

September 22, 2017

By Mike N_1

The first caregiver that BrightStar Care provided for us came in a car that smelled like cigarettes. She also brought her kids with her. I filed a complaint and BrightStar Care was able to fix the problem. It was nice and pleasant to have caregivers come in. It gave me a break in the house.

September 19, 2017

By Amy M

I would say that BrightStar Care is adaptable with their care plans for what you need. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because it is a relief to know that there is someone else assisting me with taking care of my brother.

From BrightStar Care Baraboo

Quality matters, regardless of the level of care you or a loved one may need. Whether it's transportation services, respite or personal care, your family deserves the best. At BrightStar, we believe when it comes to your health and wellbeing, there should be no compromises made. That's why we are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to bring more "“ more dependability, more security, more peace of mind "“ to the lives of the families and organizations we serve each and every day.

From childcare to elder care, the BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our RN and Social Worker Case Managers will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.

Personal Care

• Mobile Laboratory Services
  • And much more!

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes