BrightStar Care Baraboo

4.4
17 17 Reviews

November 02, 2017

By Richard "Dick" J

BrightStar Care is dependable. Our life is easier with BrightStar Care because they help out with our shopping, and help drive us around.

November 02, 2017

By Barbara W_2

BrightStar Care is wonderful. BrightStar Care makes life easier for me because they help me, and they are friendly.

October 23, 2017

By Lisa B_3

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is nice to have around. The people are friendly and the services are very convenient. BrightStar Care offers peace of mind for me knowing that my loved one is being taken care.

October 06, 2017

By George R

BrightStar Care is great because they are able to work with me. BrightStar Care has helped with laundry and making meals. The caregivers have managed to take care of all these things.

By Shirley C

BrightStar Care has been consistent with us. The services provide relief and I am able to know that my parents are being taken care of.

By Betty S_4

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the only thing that I've ever felt bad about was that one time I had so many girls that I couldn't get them broken in. The service from BrightStar Care has helped me a lot. The caregivers keep the house quite clean and nice. Yesterday, the caregiver made me some soup, she folded the laundry, and washed a big picture-window that needed it. She does whatever I ask. She's very good.

By Duaine Y

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care does pretty good work. The services from BrightStar Care make me feel better.

September 22, 2017

By Mike N_1

The first caregiver that BrightStar Care provided for us came in a car that smelled like cigarettes. She also brought her kids with her. I filed a complaint and BrightStar Care was able to fix the problem. It was nice and pleasant to have caregivers come in. It gave me a break in the house.

September 19, 2017

By Amy M

I would say that BrightStar Care is adaptable with their care plans for what you need. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because it is a relief to know that there is someone else assisting me with taking care of my brother.

From BrightStar Care Baraboo

Quality matters, regardless of the level of care you or a loved one may need. Whether it's transportation services, respite or personal care, your family deserves the best. At BrightStar, we believe when it comes to your health and wellbeing, there should be no compromises made. That's why we are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to bring more "“ more dependability, more security, more peace of mind "“ to the lives of the families and organizations we serve each and every day.

From childcare to elder care, the BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our RN and Social Worker Case Managers will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.

Personal Care

• Mobile Laboratory Services
  • And much more!

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes