Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 06, 2017

By Leslie H 535892

Visiting Angels sends good caregivers and has good schedules. Visiting Angels provides caregivers to take care of my loved one.

By Ann B_529122

I really like the crew that I have, but it is kind of expensive. The caregivers do their job.

By Joseph "Al" D_529119

Visiting Angels are quick and honest, do a good job with their services. Visiting Angels helps with the cleaning of my home.

By David "Dave" W_529113

Visiting Angels is a very caring and prompt company. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by giving me the help to get out and into the community. They are helping me enjoy life more than I did before.

September 19, 2017

By Sharon D_526252

Visiting Angels was awesome. My loved one's condition worsened faster than planned, and they responded very quickly to help him right away. Visiting Angels helped me. I didn't have to keep helping my loved one because they kept complete care of him.

September 13, 2017

By Lynette P_523036

Visiting Angels is very accommodating with the office staff, but their caregivers are average at best. Visiting Angels needs to provide us staff that can provide care for my husband according to his needs.

August 23, 2017

By Norma M_515478

Visiting Angels has been very responsible, very prompt, very professional looking, and very compassionate. The caregivers I've had have been very good. Visiting Angels' caregivers help me make breakfast, and help with daily activities, which makes my life easier.

By Mary M_507839

Visiting Angels does their job. It is really helpful that the caregivers help with transportation. The service provides me a respite twice a week so I am not travelling every day to the hospital.

By Arthur P_507826

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has good employees. The services have helped me the most with housekeeping.

By Heidi H_507817

Visiting Angels is efficient, friendly, and kind. I can't say enough about them. My father looks forward to his Angels coming and he talks about them all the time. Visiting Angels has helped out the most because I work and can't be with him all the time. They've given him the freedom to stay in his own home.

July 14, 2017

By Carol W_495941

Visiting Angels is absolutely wonderful, and we have a special caregiver that actually knows us now. She just comes right in and knows what she needs to do. Visiting Angels makes life easier by helping me lose a little stress knowing that I don't have to worry about someone sitting with my dad and getting him what he needs. I was very stressed before they came along because I was doing everything.

July 14, 2017

By Corry P_495924

Visiting Angels is convenient in their scheduling, and they are willing to match personalities of the caregivers to the client's. The services took away the worry of my mother not having a companion.

July 10, 2017

By Charlene V_493356

Visiting Angels is a great help to people who need 24/7 support. It gives the supporters a break. My mom is 84 and she does a lot for my father, but the caregiver helps with the heavier tasks, like bathing and bed changing.

June 24, 2017

By Olive B_488308

Visiting Angels makes a big difference. I am old and need a lot of help, and they help me.

June 06, 2017

By Lois S_479721

Visiting Angels has sent both good caregivers.

June 06, 2017

By Sylvia M_479575

Visiting Angels is very thorough in the way they hire their caregivers.

From Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME

Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME is an in-home care provider serving Bangor, ME and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME