Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME

Overview of Ratings

4.8

November 08, 2017

By Gayle M_1

Visiting Angels is punctual and the caregivers show awesome attention to my loved one. It has been excellent to have Visiting Angels for my loved one because they can work with his illness.

November 03, 2017

By Minnie R

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has such warm and caring people. Visiting Angels has given me time for myself.

November 03, 2017

By John B_4

Visiting Angels has caregivers that are kind and skilled. Visiting Angels has helped the most by stepping up to bat and helping with my loved one's care.

October 23, 2017

By Tom D

Visiting Angels was wonderful, and they provided care at the right time. Visiting Angels helped bathe my loved one and dress him and put him to bed.

October 23, 2017

By Richard and Irene S

It was nice to know that my parents were in good care with Visiting Angels. The services provided by Visiting Angels allowed me to get some rest.

October 17, 2017

By Lisa A_1

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels does just what you need them to, and they were able to provide the help that I needed. I was alone in my home, and Visiting Angels was able to be there for me.

October 11, 2017

By Anonymous_262

Visiting Angels's caregivers are sometimes preoccupied with housework, and some have to be led by the hand to know what to do. My caregivers do not wash the floor well enough, so my family has to do it.

October 09, 2017

By Wendall T

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is quite accommodating. Visiting Angels could be the entertainment committee for my husband, but he does not seem to want to be entertained.

October 05, 2017

By Leslie H

Visiting Angels sends good caregivers and has good schedules. Visiting Angels provides caregivers to take care of my loved one.

By Ann B_2

I really like the crew that I have, but it is kind of expensive. The caregivers do their job.

By Joseph "Al" D

Visiting Angels are quick and honest, do a good job with their services. Visiting Angels helps with the cleaning of my home.

By David "Dave" W

Visiting Angels is a very caring and prompt company. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by giving me the help to get out and into the community. They are helping me enjoy life more than I did before.

September 19, 2017

By Sharon D_1

Visiting Angels was awesome. My loved one's condition worsened faster than planned, and they responded very quickly to help him right away. Visiting Angels helped me. I didn't have to keep helping my loved one because they kept complete care of him.

September 13, 2017

By Lynette P

Visiting Angels is very accommodating with the office staff, but their caregivers are average at best. Visiting Angels needs to provide us staff that can provide care for my husband according to his needs.

August 23, 2017

By Norma M_2

Visiting Angels has been very responsible, very prompt, very professional looking, and very compassionate. The caregivers I've had have been very good. Visiting Angels' caregivers help me make breakfast, and help with daily activities, which makes my life easier.

By Mary M_12

Visiting Angels does their job. It is really helpful that the caregivers help with transportation. The service provides me a respite twice a week so I am not travelling every day to the hospital.

By Arthur P

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has good employees. The services have helped me the most with housekeeping.

By Heidi H_1

Visiting Angels is efficient, friendly, and kind. I can't say enough about them. My father looks forward to his Angels coming and he talks about them all the time. Visiting Angels has helped out the most because I work and can't be with him all the time. They've given him the freedom to stay in his own home.

July 14, 2017

By Carol W_6

Visiting Angels is absolutely wonderful, and we have a special caregiver that actually knows us now. She just comes right in and knows what she needs to do. Visiting Angels makes life easier by helping me lose a little stress knowing that I don't have to worry about someone sitting with my dad and getting him what he needs. I was very stressed before they came along because I was doing everything.

July 14, 2017

By Corry P

Visiting Angels is convenient in their scheduling, and they are willing to match personalities of the caregivers to the client's. The services took away the worry of my mother not having a companion.

July 10, 2017

By Charlene V

Visiting Angels is a great help to people who need 24/7 support. It gives the supporters a break. My mom is 84 and she does a lot for my father, but the caregiver helps with the heavier tasks, like bathing and bed changing.

June 23, 2017

By Olive B

Visiting Angels makes a big difference. I am old and need a lot of help, and they help me.

June 06, 2017

By Lois S_5

Visiting Angels has sent both good caregivers. Visiting Angels is very good. They help us get to the doctor, helps Daniel with his exercises, and I feel very safe with them with him.

June 06, 2017

By Sylvia M

Visiting Angels is very thorough in the way they hire their caregivers. My caregiver with Visiting Angels knows how to clean and knows what has to be done and does it.

From Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME

Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME is an in-home care provider serving Bangor, ME and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Bangor, ME