In Home Care Services in Baltimore County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 11 reviews for Baltimore County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
In-Home Care: Agency, Registry, or Independent?
Article: Before you hire in-home care help, be sure you understand the differences between home health agencies, registries, and independent providers. Find out why the differences are important.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
Article: Losing the ability to drive is difficult and limiting for seniors. Find out about alternate transportation options for older adults who don't drive.
Call an Advisor
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own