In Home Care Services in Baltimore County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 204 reviews for Baltimore County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
68 In-Home Care Services
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
Article: Help is available -- much more than most people realize. Discover 9 government benefits you might be eligible for, what you get, and how it works.
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own