In Home Care Services in Baltimore County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 11 reviews for Baltimore County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
Caregiving For a Bipolar Spouse: What to Do When Dad Is Worn Out
Blog Post: Sometimes family members need convincing that an older adult's care needs exceed what the primary caregiver can manage. How to get past the conflict and bring up the topic of in-home care or help from home health agencies. Information on how to get help from geriatric care managers and why they might be a good alternative.
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own