In Home Care Services near Bakersfield, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 4 reviews for Bakersfield In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Husband Balks My Care At Every Turn!
Blog Post: When a spouse balks at your caregiving attempts, it may be that there are hidden issues -- for both of you. Find out when in-home care or getting help from home health agencies might be the right alternative.
Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?
Article: Turning to home health agencies or in-home care can be one alternative to caregiver burnout. If you don't take enough self-care to replenish yourself, then caregiver stress can build. And that puts you on the path for caregiver burnout, a syndrome of mental, emotional, and physical depletion.
Caregiving For a Bipolar Spouse: What to Do When Dad Is Worn Out
Blog Post: Sometimes family members need convincing that an older adult's care needs exceed what the primary caregiver can manage. How to get past the conflict and bring up the topic of in-home care or help from home health agencies. Information on how to get help from geriatric care managers and why they might be a good alternative.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own