11 In Home Care Services near Bakersfield, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 10 reviews for Bakersfield In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
Mom is Jealous of Dad's Care Aide!
Blog Post: An in-home aide from a home health agency can make all the difference -- but not if anyone becomes jealous or uncomfortable. How to help a spouse who's jealous of a care aide.
How to Stop Daughters Fighting About Your Care
Blog Post: Sometimes someone receiving care feels stuck in the center of a fight among adult children. How to address in-home care giving children who bicker over you and when help from home health agencies might be the answer.
Get Cost Information
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own