In Home Care Services near Bakersfield, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 4 reviews for Bakersfield In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
10 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
How to Stop Daughters Fighting About Your Care
Blog Post: Sometimes someone receiving care feels stuck in the center of a fight among adult children. How to address in-home care giving children who bicker over you and when help from home health agencies might be the answer.
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care available, including help from home health agencies.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own