In Home Care Services near Bakersfield, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 4 reviews for Bakersfield In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
Article: Help is available -- much more than most people realize. Discover 9 government benefits you might be eligible for, what you get, and how it works.
The 7 Deadly Emotions of Caregiving
Article: How guilt, resentment, and other powerful feelings can raise your stress and sap your energy -- and what you can do to avoid the damage. Find out strategies and tips in-home care providers and home health agencies use to avoid burnout.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own