Four Seasons Home Care | Avon, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Four Seasons Home Care | Avon, OH

Grandma Joyce October 24, 2014

Four Seasons has been very responsive to the care needs of my mother in law who lives with our family. They have provided good service as well as caring caregivers that meet the needs of our senior as well as the needs of our family. They are flexible and able meet our changing schedules.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Four Seasons Home Care

Special Offer: Receive 7th FREE day of service with the purchase of 6 days. (Call for details)

Four Seasons Home Care is a non-medical private pay provider of Alzheimer and dementia care, personal care, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands and transportation. We are locally owned and family operated serving seniors in Cuyahoga, Lorain and the surrounding counties.

The Co-Founder and Registered Nurse of 18 years, is dedicated to providing the highest level of training to their skilled team of State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA’s) and Home Health Aides (HHA’s). Their compassionate and caring staff are committed to exceeding your expectations of care.

“After caring for my parents in their home, my husband, a Registered Nurse, and I, realized how important it was for my parents to remain independent and in their home. As my parents health declined, my husband and I, moved my parents in with our family.”

“We know the challenges of raising a family and taking care of parents and the ones we love. The physical and mental demands of senior care can be overwhelming. Let us help take some of the home care burden off your shoulders so you can embrace more of those special moments that you were meant to share and become a daughter or son again.”

Hedi Huebler, Owner

Features of Four Seasons Home Care

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $16.50-$18/hour

• Licenses: Home Care Services

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Range of services extra: Hospice support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Chronic conditions

• We have male caregivers/companions

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Training areas extra: Alzheimer Management, Dementia Care, Patient Mobility & Transfers

Payment options

• Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address