Four Seasons Home Care Avon, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.9

October 27, 2014

By Jim M.

After interviewing multiple home care companies, I decided to go with Four Seasons Home Care to care for my mother. I was impressed with the owner's personal experience of having her parents live with her family. The caregiver was so caring and compassionate, she was like a family member. I don't know what we would have done without them. I would recommend Four Seasons Home Care to anyone looking for care for their loved ones.

October 24, 2014

By Grandma Joyce

Four Seasons has been very responsive to the care needs of my mother in law who lives with our family. They have provided good service as well as caring caregivers that meet the needs of our senior as well as the needs of our family. They are flexible and able meet our changing schedules.

From Four Seasons Home Care

Four Seasons Home Care is a non-medical private pay provider of Alzheimer and dementia care, personal care, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands and transportation. We are locally owned and family operated serving seniors in Cuyahoga, Lorain and the surrounding counties.

The Co-Founder and Registered Nurse of 18 years, is dedicated to providing the highest level of training to their skilled team of State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA’s) and Home Health Aides (HHA’s). Their compassionate and caring staff are committed to exceeding your expectations of care.

“After caring for my parents in their home, my husband, a Registered Nurse, and I, realized how important it was for my parents to remain independent and in their home. As my parents health declined, my husband and I, moved my parents in with our family.”

“We know the challenges of raising a family and taking care of parents and the ones we love. The physical and mental demands of senior care can be overwhelming. Let us help take some of the home care burden off your shoulders so you can embrace more of those special moments that you were meant to share and become a daughter or son again.”

Hedi Huebler, Owner

Photos of Four Seasons Home Care

Features of Four Seasons Home Care

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $18.50/Hour

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

• Continual Training

Training Areas

• Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Training Areas Extra: Alzheimer Management, Dementia Care, Patient Mobility & Transfers

Payment options