Reviews of Four Seasons Home Care | Avon, OH

MGreenberg January 05, 2016

Four Seasons Home Care has been helping care for my father who suffers from alzheimers dementia since he moved in with me and my family about 2 years ago. All of the caregivers have been responsible and caring. My father is anxious around new people but all of the caregivers have quickly made him feel at ease and comfortable. I have been impressed with the flexibility of the staff when I have needed to cancel or add additional hours to the schedule. Hedi is always accomodating! We have never had any negative incidents with Four Seasons Home Care and I highly recommend them.

Joe Serraglio October 28, 2014

My 95-year-old mother has been receiving care for two years now from Four Seasons Home Care, recommended to me at the time by the nurse at the school I teach at. That school nurse couldn’t have been more right. My mom has loved every person that FSHC owner Hedi Huebler has brought into her home. These homecare workers are top-notch: they take my mom wherever she needs to go, give her companionship, cook and clean for her, oversee her medications, and do much more that is not even required. I believe they go over and above what their job demands because they really care for her. Completely professional and often highly experienced—one is a retired social worker with an advanced degree, another has worked for many years in nursing homes—they, as well as Hedi, communicate with me on an ongoing basis via phone, text, or email and keep a detailed daily log of all services provided, as they give my mother a level of individualized care that she would probably never receive in a nursing home, given the number of patients such institutions must care for. For the past two years, I have felt completely in the loop concerning the care my mom is receiving. And of course, my mom couldn’t be happier to live at home safely. She’s really not a fan of institutionalized living. But neither am I.

Ada P. October 28, 2014

I have used Four Seasons Home Care for over two years. Their caregivers have been such a big help. Their caring, compassionate and always on time. Even when I've had last minute changes, Four Seasons was able to accommodate me. I'm so grateful to them.

Jim M. October 27, 2014

After interviewing multiple home care companies, I decided to go with Four Seasons Home Care to care for my mother. I was impressed with the owner's personal experience of having her parents live with her family. The caregiver was so caring and compassionate, she was like a family member. I don't know what we would have done without them. I would recommend Four Seasons Home Care to anyone looking for care for their loved ones.

Grandma Joyce October 24, 2014

Four Seasons has been very responsive to the care needs of my mother in law who lives with our family. They have provided good service as well as caring caregivers that meet the needs of our senior as well as the needs of our family. They are flexible and able meet our changing schedules.

About Four Seasons Home Care

Four Seasons Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Avon, OH and the surrounding area. Four Seasons Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Four Seasons Home Care

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $17.00 To $18.50/Hour

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

• Continual Training

Training Areas

• Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Training Areas Extra: Alzheimer Management, Dementia Care, Patient Mobility & Transfers

Payment options