Reviews of Four Seasons Home Care | Avon, OH

Jim M. October 27, 2014

After interviewing multiple home care companies, I decided to go with Four Seasons Home Care to care for my mother. I was impressed with the owner's personal experience of having her parents live with her family. The caregiver was so caring and compassionate, she was like a family member. I don't know what we would have done without them. I would recommend Four Seasons Home Care to anyone looking for care for their loved ones.

Grandma Joyce October 24, 2014

Four Seasons has been very responsive to the care needs of my mother in law who lives with our family. They have provided good service as well as caring caregivers that meet the needs of our senior as well as the needs of our family. They are flexible and able meet our changing schedules.

About Four Seasons Home Care

Four Seasons Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Avon, OH and the surrounding area. Four Seasons Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Four Seasons Home Care

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $18.50/Hour

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

• Continual Training

Training Areas

• Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Training Areas Extra: Alzheimer Management, Dementia Care, Patient Mobility & Transfers

Payment options