Home Instead Senior Care - Austintown, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Austintown, OH

Daughter6 September 27, 2011

My mom is able to stay in her own home because of the wonderful help she is getting from Mary at Home Instead. You can not put a price on a wonderful friend like her. She does whatever my mom needs, laundry, errands, doctor visits, meals, dishes, ect. I think my mom prefers her to me! The company is first rate, very businesslike, great service with even late notice. Go no further in your search for in-home care! Thank you, Home Instead!

spk September 20, 2011

My experience with Home Instead has been wonderful. My mom who has Parkinson's and dementia lives with me and Home Instead has provided me with a fabulous caregiver to take care of her for the hours that I'm at work. I've been with Home Instead for about 1 1/2 years and I'm very impressed with the management staff. They are always there to listen and take of any issues for the client. My mom's caregiver has an enormous heart filled with compassion and patience. She has taken a load off my shoulders while I'm at work. I have tried several companies but Home Instead seems to be the most organized and tries to find the perfect match for the client. I highly recommend their services, they will bring peace and comfort to your life.

williama September 19, 2011

I am very pleased with the 3 people that tend to me from Home Instead. Every one is pleasant, kind and very helpful. It puts my family at ease knowing that I am not alone and my needs being taken care that I can no longer do. I appreciate the excellent meals that are prepared for me since I don't cook. Would recommend highly to anyone that would prefer to stay in their home but not quite up to doing all the daily tasks.

Bird-lover September 19, 2011

I am providing in-home care for my sister-in-law, and we are VERY pleased with the care given by Home Instead. The care-giver is a kind, caring, responsible person who is more than an employee; she is a friend. She is eager to do whatever she can to help my sister-in-law and her family. When the first care-giver did not show up one day, Home Instead immediately handled the situation. They sent someone else right away, dismissed the person and provided a wonderful replacement. I whole-heartedly recommend Home Instead for your loved one. You will be very happy with the care given.

Elizabeth T September 18, 2011

My experience with Home Instead has been wonderful. It is so nice to see a smiling face appear to help with daily chores. the help is very efficient and only needs to hear once then it is done every time they come. My husband and I are very happy and plan to use their services more and more. I recommend people who need help or company to start with Home Instead senior Care.

Reviewer14 August 05, 2011

In my experience with Home Instead Senior care I would recommend this service to anyone who needs home assistance. The caregiver I worked with was very kind and attentive to all my needs. They are there to help with anything you may need and not just there to make money. They are really truely caring people and spend time helping out with many tasks including medication reminders, cleaning, cooking, feeding, house work, some light yard work and other things that you may need assistance with. They are also there for companionship. It is nice to have someone there with you when you are alone just to talk with or play games or even watch tv together. I know a client that goes walking with her caregiver just to get out og the house and get some exercise while feeling safe knowing she is not walking alone. I would recommend this service to anyone who needs assistance.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Austintown, OH

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Austintown, OH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address