Synergy HomeCare Austin, TX

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare | Austin, TX

4.5

November 15, 2017

By Betty P_1

I like SYNERGY HomeCare. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier for me because they help me with my mobility. They are always there.

October 31, 2017

By Marilynn S

Synergy HomeCare was very responsible. The caregiver allowed my parents to get home from the hospital.

October 31, 2017

By Alexandra "Lexa" W

I would tell someone about SYNERGY HomeCare because the caregivers have been terrific, they are hardworking, and kind. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier by doing things for me that I cannot do yet and they encourage me.

September 19, 2017

By Mark B_3

I would tell someone that the people SYNERGY HomeCare sends over are excellent. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare have helped me a lot. They especially help me with my dogs and with walking them.

September 15, 2017

By Jean L_1

I would tell a friend that the caregiver I had from SYNERGY HomeCare was very good. The caregiver was always on time and anticipated my needs.

August 17, 2017

By Anonymous_465

SYNERGY HomeCare is a good company because most of the employees have been prompt and know what they are doing. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped the client, and I've been doing that myself, so I used to be tired all the time.

August 14, 2017

By Bertha C

SYNERGY HomeCare is great because they are patient, understanding, and good with scheduling. My mother is hard to take care of, but we found a good caregiver.

July 24, 2017

By Reba P

SYNERGY HomeCare is simply reliable, and they follow-up and are dependable. I feel less stress from the services, and I don't have to worry about my mom.

July 19, 2017

By Helen M_6

SYNERGY HomeCare is a very caring agency. The services made life easier by giving me free time. I knew that my loved one was in good hands.

June 22, 2017

By Nancy T_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has been wonderful. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by being my extra hands. They help me dress and shower. I am so pleased with them.

May 19, 2017

By Audrey P_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is doing a great job with my mother. The services make my life easier because I don't have to be at my mother's as much as I used to.

May 19, 2017

By Anonymous_606

SYNERGY HomeCare is a great service to have in a pinch and the caregivers are very professional, but the caregivers are not very social. I wish SYNERGY HomeCare trained their caregivers on how transfer clients better.

May 17, 2017

By Mike W

SYNERGY HomeCare has reliable people, and they are very helpful. SYNERGY HomeCare has been very helpful. I am able to take a break from my dad when he goes to his doctor's appointments.

May 15, 2017

By Melissa W_2

There has been some communication issues and problems with whether or not my mother was scheduled for a visit. SYNERGY HomeCare transported my mother but hasn't done anything other than that.

January 27, 2016

By Caring Son29

Synergy HomeCare is very good. They provide assistance to my mother in bathing, going to the restroom, fixing her pillows, helping her go to sleep, and those sorts of things. We have multiple caregivers, and they vary in skill level. Some are very good, and others are not as good.

July 31, 2015

By Becky36

Synergy Homecare provides wonderful service. They are very attentive to our needs. They truly care about our Mother and go above and beyond in their everyday service. I can say that it is being managed by excellent owners with excellent staff. I could not be happier!

Thank you so much for your kind words Becky.

From Synergy HomeCare

SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical home care company.We provide care for individuals of all ages. We provide caregivers and nursing assistants to anyone who wants to live with dignity and independence in the comfort of their own home.

SYNERGY HomeCare hires only the most reliable and caring caregivers and Nurse Aides. We conduct three background checks, random drug testing and provide on going training to all our employees. All our caregivers are supervised by the SYNERGY HomeCare office staff while in our clients homes. We monitor their arrival and when they leave using state of the art technology. As well, the office staff conducts supervisory visits in person.

We are bonded and insured and we take care of all employee paper work. They are our employees and you will never have any additional tax forms to file.

If you are using Long Term Care insurance we will file all the paperwork to ensure you are reimbursed in a timely manner.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare