Right at Home Austin West

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Austin West

Truman H_516387 August 25, 2017

Right at Home allows me to get out and do errands. The care also allow my loved one to be alone.

Matthew D_513930 August 18, 2017

The office has been very good at coordinating the staff with my father, and my father looks forward to having the caregivers with Right at Home come over to help him. I live in Austin, so knowing that somebody is there for my father to take him to appointments helps. My father likes his independence so the service helps him get out and do the things that he wants to. The concern of him falling or hurting himself is always gone.

Joe L_512611 August 16, 2017

Right at Home does their best to match their caregivers and the patients. It's a very thoughtful process. The care they provide gives me a break. I don't have to worry about my husband becasue I know a professional is taking care of him.

Albert C_511159 August 14, 2017

I have been very very satisfied with Right at Home's caregivers. Right at Home motivates me to get things done myself.

Katherine R_502589 July 27, 2017

The person that takes care of me from Right at Home is always punctual and is very good. My caregiver is more of a companion for me and she keeps me going in a good mood.

Anonymous_496413 July 14, 2017

Right at Home takes a long time to put my checks into my bank account. The care has been okay, but they don't let me know who is coming to my door before I get there. Right at Home has definitely made my life easier! I don't have to take the client anywhere.

Lynn J_495178 July 13, 2017

Right at Home is a very reliable company. They are so easy to work with. They follow directions on how to care for my mother. Right at Home makes my mother's life easier by allowing her to stay in the home after her husband passed away. They helped her transition into assisted living after she had a bad fall.

Anonymous_490059 June 28, 2017

I would recommend Right at Home because of their good caregivers, and communication.

Helen W_485550 June 20, 2017

The man who came to help us set up Right at Home listened to what we wanted in terms of the caregiver and that is what we got.

Henry P_485536 June 20, 2017

I would tell someone looking into Right at Home to be with the patient in the beginning and make sure whoever comes from Right at Home is confident and qualified. Right at Home is very good with listening to my concerns and finding someone to fit my husband.

Renea B_482371 June 13, 2017

Right at Home has been attentive to my mother-in-law's needs.

Janette C_476465 May 26, 2017

Elderly people cannot do things by themselves, so Right at Home has helped a lot.

Peggy G_475515 May 25, 2017

Right at Home tries their best to work with you to find compatible caregivers. They are polite and easy to talk to. They work out any scheduling issues to get the care done for those in need. The try to accommodate any requests you may have.

Paula M_474625 May 23, 2017

Right at Home has sent really good caregivers. They are pleasant and show up on time.

Raymond "Bruce" W_471518 May 17, 2017

Right at Home is okay, but there have been a few times of confusion.

Dorothy L April 24, 2017

The services from Right at Home are liberating. It is really helpful that the caregivers have provided me with some training. The client is bed-ridden, incontinent, and has dementia. Caring for her is a big job. The caregivers provide a lot of personal care for the client, including bathing and dressing. One caregiver in particular will visit with the client, and because of those visits, I feel that the client has seen an improvement in her cognitive ability.

Floyd D April 24, 2017

The most helpful part of the services is the care and bath that I receive.

Bonnie D April 18, 2017

The services from Right at Home allow me to stay independent, and they give me feedback to make sure I'm squared away.

Albert T March 22, 2017

The caregivers we have are wonderful, caring, and very helpful.

Lonnie D March 22, 2017

The caregivers helped take care of the things that needed to be done. They were considerate of Lonnie and myself.

Linda K March 14, 2017

We had someone come in at night so we could get rest in between. I was also able to work.

Chester C March 13, 2017

It depends on who's coming and how helpful the services are with the impact.

Rachel D February 21, 2017

Right at Home provides help for my mom so I don't have any stress or have to worry about visiting her after work.

Dauna S February 21, 2017

The services have given me peace of mind knowing someone is there with my mom.

Joe L February 21, 2017

Having Right at Home gives me some time off, and I do not have to worry about who is taking care of my husband because I know the caregiver is a pro.

Albert C February 21, 2017

Right at Home helps motivate me and gets things done.

Anonymous February 21, 2017

The caregiver came one day and provided the care that was needed.

Suzann D January 23, 2017

We had a fabulous caregiver. I told Right at Home how fantastic she was. I would have liked to have her more often.

Smith S January 23, 2017

One of the most positive benefits of the care is getting help with bathing Loras and having help getting him up in the Hoyer lift.

Joan H January 21, 2017

Right at Home has helped the client with his ADLs and helped him get out into the community.

Maria V January 21, 2017

I am a widow, and I find myself being alone. With Right at Home, I am able to not be so lonely.

George H.548141 January 18, 2017

Sally was a great caregiver and capable of anything.

Betty Richard February 26, 2016

Respite on Saturday morning for 3 hours was a good thing for me and Martin. I was able to shop for weekly groceries or other things we needed and he was carefully helped with walking and talking. Woody and Peggy were nice and thoughtful.

Fay Carter December 30, 2015

The staff seemed caring, and tried to always provide help. The aides were honest and friendly. Honesty means a lot when strangers come to the house.

Millie K Graves December 15, 2015

My husband needs help with bath and personal care. Also allows me to get out of house to do grocery shopping and see my doctor. We do thank you and appreciate your caregivers.

Marilyn Jay September 13, 2015

Even though I did not use Right at Home as my home care provider, they were very willing to come to my home and provide me with helpful information. They were able to visit me twice. I would recommend them to anyone who felt they need their assistance.

Dorothy99543150 September 29, 2014

Lizzie is my husband's caregiver whom she is employed with Right at Home. Lizzie is very good. She does not have to be told to do anything. She is a great asset to your company. She is worth a mint. If she was an employee of mine, I would rate her as a 5-star & pay her top dollar.

Roland2 August 01, 2014

Demi from Right at Home is patient with my wife and has built trust with her. She is getting good in telling when my wife's mood will change. She really helps me to take care of my wife.

Katharine1 July 24, 2014

Dear Right at Home, My Husband and I were discussing how blessed we have been with the wonderful help we have received from RAH. Rachel and Madeline have been absolutely the BEST. Both young ladies have been professional at all times and bird.

Carol86653550 February 28, 2014

Hayley and Crystal are Godsent. They have truly changed the way we lived and look at the problems we have with mom and dad. I will do whatever I can do keep Right at Home in our lives. Crystal and Beatrice are amazing!! Mom and Dad’s attitude are so different and so much better when they are here. Thank you soo much.

Hayley1 September 18, 2013

The staff at Right at Home was extremely helpful and understanding of our different situations. We highly recommend them! They are professional, courteous and are focused on providing the kind of care my mom deserves.

caring010618 June 23, 2013

Right at Home are doing an excellent job. The caregivers that we have for my mom are very attentive and nurturing. They also do light housework for her and they cook for her. They take care of my mom very well. They are less expensive per hour too.

Rebecca9 May 25, 2013

Linda was great! Great service from Linda and Right at Home. Providing transportation was extremely helpful.

htrula November 07, 2012

Right at Home in Austin was a wonderful and caring solution for my father's last few months. Everyone at the company was loving and gentle. My brother and I were very impressed with the quality of the care and assistance provided. We recommend them highly.

CFlores January 14, 2012

Right at Home has been an absolute blessing for my family and I. The quality of care that was provided is indescribable. My dad felt like he had a true friend in his time in need. The caregiver provided by Right at Home was extremely helpful in assisting my dad with not only everyday chores but cooking, taking him to his doctors' appointments and so much more. If it wasn't for this caregiver the doctors might have never discovered a serious problem my father had developed after his surgery. I am truly grateful to have found the professional and caring staff at Right at Home!!

From Right at Home Austin West