Right at Home Austin West

Reviews of Right at Home Austin West

4.6

December 11, 2017

By Helen W_1

We are extremely pleased with the caregiver that Right at Home has provided for us. We couldn't have found a better caregiver anywhere else.

December 09, 2017

By Vicki S_3

Right at Home's caregivers usually get things done for me. Sometimes the doctors don't get things done that I ask. The service gives me flexibility in the things that I need.

December 09, 2017

By Glenn K_1

Right at Home has done a pretty good job with us. Right at Home has made my life easier because they have allowed me to stay at home.

By Sharon M_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they're dependable and we're satisfied with their care. The service helped the client some because they were pretty much total care. It helped to have Right at Home come. I'm the normal caregiver and I just needed extra help because I was exhausted. I've been taking care of her 24/7 for several years.

By Donnie P

Right at Home is nice, and it is nice that they help us. My Right at Home caregiver helps me with things I need, and help clean my house.

By Pete R_1

I would recommend Right at Home because the staff was very nice. The caregiver was good when she did come. She kept asking what my father needed and what she could do more.

November 09, 2017

By Anonymous_162

Right at Home doesn't have consistent scheduling, but the caregivers are good. With Right at Home, I don't have to worry about how my loved one is doing.

November 09, 2017

By Leah C

The caregivers from Right at Home are prompt. Right at Home takes care of my husband and it gives me a break.

October 27, 2017

By Anita M

To get a good recommendation, Right at Home needs to provide better communication. Yesterday, we had a caregiver who had a flat tire and the office didn't contact me right away. Then they gave me the run-around when I tried to find out what was going on. Some of the caregivers from Right at Home are not qualified to care for my mother.
Anita, I am so sorry this happened. We have reviewed our process and made changes and believe this should not happen in the future. We sincerely appreciate your open communication of where we can improve as we are working hard to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Edwin Y., Owner

October 19, 2017

By Laraina M

I would say that they might not show up. Right at Home needs to show up when they are supposed to show up. When the caregivers clean, they are not respectful to my home.

October 17, 2017

By Katherine G

Right at Home has excellent quality service. Right at Home gives me the ability to do things that I would not be able to normally do alone.

September 26, 2017

By Anonymous_376

I would recommend Right at Home because they provide good care and they do all the leg work, as far as hiring their caregivers. However, it is kind of expensive. Right at Home makes life easier for me because now I can get some time off.

September 25, 2017

By Elaine Q

I have recommended Right at Home. They do drug tests and background checks. After they came, I was glad I made the choice to get them. I couldn't have done it without Right at Home. I couldn't take care of my loved one by myself.

September 19, 2017

By Bill S_1

I would say to others to find another agency in order to help those you love. It was very hectic, but my husband was hard to deal with.
Bill, I’m very sorry this didn’t work out and the match was not what we both hoped it would be. We are working hard to make improvements and have implemented a new training program to prevent this in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience. Edwin, Owner

September 19, 2017

By Albert T_1

The first and third caregivers are on time for the services and are careful in attending to my loved one's needs. The caregivers clean my loved one and give me free time so I can get normal things done in the house, but I wish the caregivers could do more light housekeeping for us.

August 28, 2017

By Virginia S_1

The services from Right at Home were easy to set up and the people are really nice. The caregivers cared for my mom while I was gone.

August 25, 2017

By Truman H

Right at Home allows me to get out and do errands. The care also allow my loved one to be alone.

August 18, 2017

By Matthew D_2

The office has been very good at coordinating the staff with my father, and my father looks forward to having the caregivers with Right at Home come over to help him. I live in Austin, so knowing that somebody is there for my father to take him to appointments helps. My father likes his independence so the service helps him get out and do the things that he wants to. The concern of him falling or hurting himself is always gone.

August 16, 2017

By Joe L_2

Right at Home does their best to match their caregivers and the patients. It's a very thoughtful process. The care they provide gives me a break. I don't have to worry about my husband becasue I know a professional is taking care of him.

August 14, 2017

By Albert C_2

I have been very very satisfied with Right at Home's caregivers. Right at Home motivates me to get things done myself.

July 27, 2017

By Katherine R_1

The person that takes care of me from Right at Home is always punctual and is very good. My caregiver is more of a companion for me and she keeps me going in a good mood.

July 14, 2017

By Anonymous_493

Right at Home takes a long time to put my checks into my bank account. The care has been okay, but they don't let me know who is coming to my door before I get there. Right at Home has definitely made my life easier! I don't have to take the client anywhere.

July 12, 2017

By Lynn J

Right at Home is a very reliable company. They are so easy to work with. They follow directions on how to care for my mother. Right at Home makes my mother's life easier by allowing her to stay in the home after her husband passed away. They helped her transition into assisted living after she had a bad fall.

June 28, 2017

By Anonymous_548

I would recommend Right at Home because of their good caregivers, and communication. We don't use the services often enough for it to affect the client's daily life, but Right at Home makes life easier by being reliable and sending polite caregivers.

June 20, 2017

By Helen W_3

The man who came to help us set up Right at Home listened to what we wanted in terms of the caregiver and that is what we got. The services have allowed me to be free in my own life, while my mother is being taken care of.

June 20, 2017

By Henry P_2

I would tell someone looking into Right at Home to be with the patient in the beginning and make sure whoever comes from Right at Home is confident and qualified. Right at Home is very good with listening to my concerns and finding someone to fit my husband. Right at Home makes life easier by giving the client someone to talk to so he can interact since he doesn't get out very much. It's helped him with his bathing that he wasn't getting before because he was afraid he would fall. It's eased some of his anxiety.

June 13, 2017

By Renea B

Right at Home has been attentive to my mother-in-law's needs. Right at Home has relieved a lot of stress for my father-in-law.

May 26, 2017

By Janette C_2

Elderly people cannot do things by themselves, so Right at Home has helped a lot. The services allow me to stay in my home. The caregiver mops, sweeps, does laundry, and helps with big chores.

May 24, 2017

By Peggy G_4

Right at Home tries their best to work with you to find compatible caregivers. They are polite and easy to talk to. They work out any scheduling issues to get the care done for those in need. The try to accommodate any requests you may have. I am not worried about my parents because I don't live in the same town, and I know that someone is there for them. I have confidence that Right at Home is there watching out for my parents.

May 23, 2017

By Paula M

Right at Home has sent really good caregivers. They are pleasant and show up on time. The services make my life easier by keeping my house clean. I am going through chemo, and I don't have a a lot of energy.

May 16, 2017

By Raymond "Bruce" W_1

Right at Home is okay, but there have been a few times of confusion. Right at Home gives me time to run errands, and I can depend on the caregiver.

April 24, 2017

By Dorothy L_5

Right at Home finds good caregivers. The people Right at Home really know their stuff. The services from Right at Home are liberating. It is really helpful that the caregivers have provided me with some training. The client is bed-ridden, incontinent, and has dementia. Caring for her is a big job. The caregivers provide a lot of personal care for the client, including bathing and dressing. One caregiver in particular will visit with the client, and because of those visits, I feel that the client has seen an improvement in her cognitive ability.

April 24, 2017

By Floyd D_1

I would tell that Right at Home is very nice and that their caregivers do very well. The most helpful part of the services is the care and bath that I receive.

April 18, 2017

By Bonnie D_1

Right at Home's caregivers are caring, have integrity, and when I talk to them, they listen. The services from Right at Home allow me to stay independent, and they give me feedback to make sure I'm squared away.

March 22, 2017

By Albert T_2

Right at Home provides good care and they are very respectful. The caregivers we have are wonderful, caring, and very helpful.

March 22, 2017

By Lonnie D_1

Right at Home was considerate of Lonnie. The caregivers helped take care of the things that needed to be done. They were considerate of Lonnie and myself.

March 14, 2017

By Linda K_6

We were very pleased with Right at Home. We had someone come in at night so we could get rest in between. I was also able to work.

March 13, 2017

By Chester C_1

Right at Home is reliable. It depends on who's coming and how helpful the services are with the impact.

By Rachel D_1

Right at Home is a good company. They have provided great assistance in helping my mom and taking her home from the hospital when needed. Right at Home provides help for my mom so I don't have any stress or have to worry about visiting her after work.

By Dauna S_1

I like the caregiver we have had, but the overall experience has been frustrating. We had a hard time finding a good caregiver, and there was a lot of paperwork. Arranging a schedule was frustrating when we needed help immediately. The services have given me peace of mind knowing someone is there with my mom.

By Joe L_5

Right at Home did a good job at matching our caregiver to my husband. Having Right at Home gives me some time off, and I do not have to worry about who is taking care of my husband because I know the caregiver is a pro.

By Albert C_3

I would tell someone that Right at Home provides security for me knowing the my caregiver will show up. My caregiver is very efficient. Right at Home helps motivate me and gets things done.

By Anonymous_640

Right at Home was professional and well organized. The caregiver came one day and provided the care that was needed.

January 23, 2017

By Suzann D_1

I was pleased with Right at Home in the beginning, but as time went by, we were disappointed over and over again. Right at Home's communication skills are terrible. They don't communicate between departments. Information is not passed along and they don't communicate with clients well. We had a fabulous caregiver. I told Right at Home how fantastic she was. I would have liked to have her more often.
Suzann, Thanks for the compliments on the caregiver. We work very very hard to find, screen, train and supervise outstanding caregivers and truly appreciate your kind words as we feel she is fabulous too. Please let me know if we can improve in any other areas. Edwin, Owner

January 23, 2017

By Susan S

I would recommend Right at Home because our caregiver is excellent. One of the most positive benefits of the care is getting help with bathing Loras and having help getting him up in the Hoyer lift.

January 20, 2017

By Joan H_5

I would recommend Right at Home because they are very flexible and will try very hard to please the customers. Right at Home has helped the client with his ADLs and helped him get out into the community.

January 20, 2017

By Maria V_2

I would recommend Right at Home because they are reliable, and they are always with me in my daily activities. They are concerned about me. I am a widow, and I find myself being alone. With Right at Home, I am able to not be so lonely.

January 18, 2017

By George H.548141

Sally was a great caregiver and capable of anything.

February 25, 2016

By Betty Richard

Respite on Saturday morning for 3 hours was a good thing for me and Martin. I was able to shop for weekly groceries or other things we needed and he was carefully helped with walking and talking. Woody and Peggy were nice and thoughtful.

December 30, 2015

By Fay Carter

The staff seemed caring, and tried to always provide help. The aides were honest and friendly. Honesty means a lot when strangers come to the house.

December 15, 2015

By Millie K Graves

My husband needs help with bath and personal care. Also allows me to get out of house to do grocery shopping and see my doctor. We do thank you and appreciate your caregivers.

September 12, 2015

By Marilyn Jay

Even though I did not use Right at Home as my home care provider, they were very willing to come to my home and provide me with helpful information. They were able to visit me twice. I would recommend them to anyone who felt they need their assistance.

September 29, 2014

By Dorothy99543150

Lizzie is my husband's caregiver whom she is employed with Right at Home. Lizzie is very good. She does not have to be told to do anything. She is a great asset to your company. She is worth a mint. If she was an employee of mine, I would rate her as a 5-star & pay her top dollar.

July 31, 2014

By Roland2

Demi from Right at Home is patient with my wife and has built trust with her. She is getting good in telling when my wife's mood will change. She really helps me to take care of my wife.

July 24, 2014

By Katharine1

Dear Right at Home, My Husband and I were discussing how blessed we have been with the wonderful help we have received from RAH. Rachel and Madeline have been absolutely the BEST. Both young ladies have been professional at all times and bird.

February 27, 2014

By Carol86653550

Hayley and Crystal are Godsent. They have truly changed the way we lived and look at the problems we have with mom and dad. I will do whatever I can do keep Right at Home in our lives. Crystal and Beatrice are amazing!! Mom and Dad’s attitude are so different and so much better when they are here. Thank you soo much.

September 18, 2013

By Hayley1

The staff at Right at Home was extremely helpful and understanding of our different situations. We highly recommend them! They are professional, courteous and are focused on providing the kind of care my mom deserves.

June 22, 2013

By caring010618

Right at Home are doing an excellent job. The caregivers that we have for my mom are very attentive and nurturing. They also do light housework for her and they cook for her. They take care of my mom very well. They are less expensive per hour too.

May 24, 2013

By Rebecca9

Linda was great! Great service from Linda and Right at Home. Providing transportation was extremely helpful.

November 06, 2012

By htrula

Right at Home in Austin was a wonderful and caring solution for my father's last few months. Everyone at the company was loving and gentle. My brother and I were very impressed with the quality of the care and assistance provided. We recommend them highly.

January 14, 2012

By CFlores

Right at Home has been an absolute blessing for my family and I. The quality of care that was provided is indescribable. My dad felt like he had a true friend in his time in need. The caregiver provided by Right at Home was extremely helpful in assisting my dad with not only everyday chores but cooking, taking him to his doctors' appointments and so much more. If it wasn't for this caregiver the doctors might have never discovered a serious problem my father had developed after his surgery. I am truly grateful to have found the professional and caring staff at Right at Home!!

From Right at Home Austin West