Red Bud Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Red Bud Home Care

Beth49 January 27, 2016

Red Bud Home Care is very dependable. They touch base with us weekly. They call us for any changes or replacement of caregiver if the main caregiver cannot make it. The care that they provide for our loved one is superior. The communication between the caregiver and family is outstanding. We’ve been with Red Bud for around 6 months. We have such a wonderful rapport with our caregiver. We have the utmost respect for her and her care. They care for my mom 7 days a week. I have no complaints and I would highly recommend them.

Sherri11 August 16, 2015

We used RedBud for my parents, and they were wonderful. They were very helpful with my mom and my dad. The caregivers were willing to do anything we needed them to do. They were very empathetic, and they were very real in their concern for my parents. I was satisfied with the care. I would use them again if there's a need in the future.

Amy47 August 01, 2015

I had consistent good care from Redbud. My caregivers were all responsible, kind and trustworthy. I felt secure with them.

Paul114778550 August 01, 2015

The caregivers from RedBud have good work ethics. I think that they were excellent with their care. Everything went smoothly for us.

Barb27 June 22, 2015

We called them up and they gave us a program fit for our father. The biggest thing for us was that he could remain comfortable at his own home until he passed away. They did a complete evaluation and found out physically, emotionally, and mentally in what he needed at that time. So I really appreciated them being sympathetic to both sides of the issue. They have very nice, caring and experienced staff. They work very nicely with my dad's primary doctor. They blended in just very nicely and followed any regulation that we would want to happen. It was so beneficial to have them come up with a personal plan for his hygiene. They were always extremely friendly and he call them all his girlfriends. Their personal plan also changed when my dad came progressively worst. They were always honest and efficient. They have a consistent schedule with the same worker and it was important. They were all supportive too. They were also encouraging and respectful to our dad and his room is always clean and in order as well.

Ella8 March 10, 2015

RedBud was referred to us by my sister. I can't remember the name of the caregiver but she was very, very nice. We felt very comfortable with her. Unfortunately dad passed away a month or 2 months later. We were very pleased with how she took care of dad. She provided the care that we asked her to. She was industrious. Overall, we were very pleased with their services

Betty106367650 February 19, 2015

They communicate well with the people out here and they treat them with respect. The system where they can check in and out seems to work well. Both of the women that work here for us did very well. They divided the tasks so by the weekend our house is very nice. We're very happy with it. Sean has come by to visit and they work on any problems that comes up. We feel that there's a personal interest with their care. The staff both do everything and they are detail oriented. The owner is very pleasant and usually takes time to visit us. We really like him.

Julie106367150 February 19, 2015

I think they are extremely well-organized and well-managed. I never had a bad care. Every person they have given has been talented in their area and that's not a small issue. Each one is trained and their communication is excellent. I can't say enough good things about them. They are very caring. The owner is on top of everything. I recommend them to everyone because I think they are good. I love RedBud!

Maxwell July 29, 2014

I was referred to RedBud Homecare for progressive home health. The caregivers are very nice and efficient. They come by five times a week. What I like most about them are their knowledge and care. So far, RedBud has been doing great.

Donna96294850 July 22, 2014

We've been using RedBud Homecare for several months and we are very happy with them. They have a small staff and they are relatively new, but the people that run it are very caring. They have come over frequently and introduced new caregivers. They seem to be very attentive. The management is very good and has very close communication with the staff and very careful picking out their staff. We have caregivers coming in the daytime and in the evening, even weekend care or holiday care. They really been able to meet our needs regardless on what time we needed somebody.

Bobbi8 July 22, 2014

I have been very happy with RedBud Homecare. They have been very professional and caring for my dad. I haven't had any issues with the management because they are very accommodating. The caregivers come twice a week. They show up on time. They are all trustworthy

Pat93590550 June 02, 2014

They are the kindest, most reliable and friendly caregivers. They are always on time. I personally met the owners and I find them both very friendly. I have nothing at all that would be anything against them. I love the operation and the way they do things. I've enjoyed my relationship with them.

Carol93590450 June 02, 2014

We're very, very happy with RedBud. We have just one negative experience with one caregiver from them. She was good at what she did but she just got out of line. She's no longer with them. Other than that experience, it was all great. We never had any problems. I have one caregiver who comes in 5 days a week. She's very good. There's also one who comes in on Saturday. They're all very helpful.

Dea Calvert March 03, 2014

I cannot give enough praise and thanks to the individuals with whom I've encountered associated with Red Bud Home Health Services! My Mother could not have been in better hands! I'll recommend them to everyone that I encounter who is in need of their type of services. They gave me peace of mind while caring for my Mother. Thank you all.

Randy10 January 23, 2014

I was searching for a homecare agency in Austin, where I live. I spoke with different agencies on the phone and I felt like the conversation I had with Anne, the Director of RedBud, seemed to be more attentive to the details of our needs as a family. I think that they've done a good job in interviewing and finding the right caregivers. They've done a good job in screening people. Each of the caregivers that we've had been really great with my mother. They were always on time. I never doubted that somebody was gonna show up. They're very professional. The main person we have for my mother has been really good with her. She became one of her closest friends.

Pat45 January 23, 2014

They do a really good job in providing somebody for us. We have been using them for a long time and they always have somebody for us 24/7. They never said that they can't find anybody. They work hard to try to give us the same people as much as possible. They have good and quality people. We've been very pleased.The owner of RedBud makes regular visit to the facilities where the client resides. They do a really good job.

Caring83841150 January 23, 2014

RedBud is a local agency and they provided services that I was looking for, for my mom. They're excellent! They matched up the caregivers that meet my mother's needs. They have always been readily available when I needed advise or recommendations for anything that she needs. They've always been hands on and very personable. They're very open and communicative. They're timely in getting back to me for anything.

Cindy33 December 05, 2013

I have nothing but great praises about RedBud. From the moment I met Sean, it was very warm and positive welcome. Anne and the caregiver are very personable and warm-hearted. I never had any problem getting hold of anybody even at the last minute. They're just very reliable. I can't say enough good things about RedBud.

Marsha H.1 March 27, 2013

Red Bud is truly the most caring family agency I have ever been associated with. I have a 35 yr old daughter who is mentally disabled with numerous health issues. I moved to Buda 2 years ago and until I learned about Red Bud, I had no help. The owners go out of their way to meet all your needs and the staff (we have used two) are knowledgeable and can ALWAYS be counted on to be on time and do whatever is needed whether it is wash clothes or just play with my daughter. They are available to transport your loved one to doctor appts., shopping,etc. A great service for Buda and the surrounding area. I highly recommend them to anyone who has a loved one that needs assistance from bathing to transportation. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information I might be able to help you with.

Audrey4 March 27, 2013

Red Bud has been an outstanding agency for my 84 year young mother in-law. The owners chose the perfect care taker to come help her 3 days a week and she loves her. This is not an easy task to have accomplished. It is usually a difficult transition to get someone to accept help, but this has not been our experience with RedBud. I feel that is because of the extra time and personal attention the owners give when first meeting their prospective client. There was never any pressure to select this agency as with some of the others that we interviewed. I know she is in good and capable hands and I do not have that constant worry. RedBud is new to Buda but I hope they are here to stay and the only way they can do that is by the community giving them a chance. We did and we are so happy with the outcome!!

From Red Bud Home Care

Red Home Care is a small, family owned home care agency serving Austin and the surrounding areas. We offer hands on care and service with attention to detail and personalized care plans. We treat our clients and our caregivers with dignity and respect and we value communication above all else. We have earned our excellent reviews by providing honest and reliable service and working closely with families to provide flexible solutions to meet their needs.

Features of Red Bud Home Care

• Rate for hourly care: $19.50/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $285/day

• Licenses: DADS Lic. 015185

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address