BrightStar Care Augusta Augusta, GA

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 18, 2017

By Charles C_2

BrightStar Care sometimes calls at the last minute when they can't find a caregiver. I've had to drop what I was doing and run to take care of my dad. The CNAs we have had have been very good.

October 13, 2017

By William M_3

BrightStar Care is very prompt with everything. The services are convenient since they come out to the house for me. I have a hard time getting around.

September 26, 2017

By Deborah B_2

BrightStar Care is a good agency because I've never had any problems with any of the nurses that have been sent. The BrightStar Care services are helpful, and the nurses have been willing to do anything to help.

September 22, 2017

By Debbie W

BrightStar Care was on time, my caregivers were very friendly and professional. I can't think of bad thing to say about the whole experience. BrightStar Care made my recovery that much easier and more pleasant.

September 20, 2017

By Gail S_2

I would tell someone that I have had three different nurses come to me from BrightStar Care and each of them have felt like my friends. They are very professional, kind, and supportive, and I am very impressed with the people from BrightStar Care. When I first started with BrightStar Care, I was nervous and didn't know what to expect, but they go above and beyond to make sure things are alright. They call me very much ahead of time to let me know what's going on and they really take care of me. They are so professional and wonderful.

August 30, 2017

By Anonymous_475

I would not refer BrightStar Care to others because the caregivers vary so much. The services from BrightStar Care provide me reassurance that someone is with me in the case that I fall.

August 22, 2017

By Phoebe W

BrightStar Care has very nice employees and I've had no problems with them. BrightStar Care will send someone to check up on me and give me my treatment.

August 16, 2017

By Mack Q

BrightStar Care has nice folks, and they almost always have somebody answer the phone, which is really nice. I would be in real trouble if I didn't have BrightStar Care because I would have to put the client into a nursing home, and he is not keen on that.

From BrightStar Care Augusta

BrightStar Care Augusta is an in-home care provider serving Augusta, GA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Augusta offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Augusta