Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services | Auburn, NH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services | Auburn, NH

Michael M March 01, 2017

I would tell my friends that Visiting Angels is excellent, and they have never dropped the ball.

Celeste W March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good organization.

Fredrick "Fred" K March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is really good with people. The caregiver they assigned the client and I got things done that I could not.

Cathy S March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels provides a very nice service. They match caregivers with the needs of the clients, and they are very accommodating.

Beverly D March 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels was reliable and flexible.

Anne M S March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels provided my mother attention, thoroughness, and always looked after her.

Sister Joan Marie M March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels really cares who they match me up with and I think that's a priority and very important.

John S March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is reliable.

Linda M February 22, 2017

Visiting Angels is very attentive to my father, and they go above and beyond. The caregivers have good communication.

Anonymous February 22, 2017

The caregivers are compassionate and there is very caring office staff who comes and checks in on me in my home. The office staff is also attentive to their schedule, and they are great at responding to last minute schedule changes.

Nancy H February 17, 2017

I would tell others that Visiting Angels is very caring.

Joanne W February 06, 2017

Someone from Visiting Angels was very caring and helpful.

Elsa M February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is concerned for me, and they do a good job.

Deb S February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels was very responsible and very caring.

Doug O February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels does what they say they are going to do.

Leslie G February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is very responsible and very attuned with what the patient needs. They are also communicative.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels relieves me so I can get stuff done for myself.

Deanna B February 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is certainly helpful in giving a family members some free time.

Aline G February 01, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to a friend. I told them that Visiting Angels is dependable and provides a good service. The caregivers are very nice.

Connie P February 01, 2017

I would tell others that Visiting Angels is very dependable.

Mcdonrachel July 09, 2013

The angels that work with our mom do a wonderful job of balancing the needs of the family (to know mom is safe and happy) with the needs of our mother (to maintain as much independence as possible, and to be able to continue to do the things she enjoys). The angels have been very accommodating with our scheduling, enabling mom to get to all her social outings and activities.

About Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services

Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services is an in-home care provider serving Auburn, NH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services