Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services | Auburn, NH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services | Auburn, NH

Rosanne S_499190 July 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is a blessing to have. Visiting Angels helps me the most by giving me peace of mind knowing someone is taking care of my mom.

Eileen M_497660 July 18, 2017

Visiting Angels is responsive and reliable, and I like them. Visiting Angels allows me to have a life and do the things I need to do.

Anonymous_497654 July 18, 2017

Visiting Angels' owner is very committed. Visiting Angels didn't really provide any higher quality of life for my loved one. The caregivers that came were a hit or miss. I love the company because the owner went above and beyond to help, but some of the aids were not good.

Maureen C_496210 July 14, 2017

I would tell someone that I am very satisfied with the caregiver from Visiting Angels because of her disposition and the way that she works. I like the follow-up from Visiting Angels. The services have been very helpful because I can't do it by myself.

Pamela H_496197 July 14, 2017

The caregivers from Visiting Angels were good at keeping the client company, but I really had to coach them. I think that the caregivers could have followed the directions a little more accurately.

Stanley L_493956 July 11, 2017

Visiting Angels blends right in comfortably. I need the time to go grocery shopping and Visiting Angels comes on time so I can do that.

Doris B_493954 July 11, 2017

My caregiver from Visiting Angels has done a lot of things for me. It is really helpful that the caregiver has a good attitude. She is lively and helps me with a lot of things. She will help me hang things on the wall. The caregiver is willing to do anything that needs to be done.

Victoria C_492935 July 07, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels are very nice to my mother. Visiting Angels has made life easier for me because I am able to get out and do things that I have to do.

Barbara B_492367 July 06, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good agency, and they take care of me just fine. Visiting Angels will take care of anything that needs to be done around the house.

Pauline B_491078 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels is courteous, pleasant, and always on time. Visiting Angels allows me to get to the hair dresser. That is the most important part.

Ami S_491074 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels' commitment to treating dementia clients is unparalleled. The companionship from the Visiting Angels' caregiver was the highlight of my mother's week.

Ann R_491072 July 03, 2017

I have found that Visiting Angels has easy and professional care set up. The caregiver has been reliable and the caregiver is liked by the client a lot. Visiting Angels has helped my loved one keep her mind active and pulled her into a more active lifestyle. I am more relaxed knowing she is good hands when I am not there.

William H_491070 July 03, 2017

I would say that Visiting Angels conducts their business very professionally and arrives on time; it has been a good experience. There have been no issues or problems. Visiting Angels have helped our lives with being able to be to work on time and for my sister because she is receiving the cleaning she needs.

Jane D_491068 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels ids very good and very convenient. They are very flexible with me. The services help me out a lot. I am very pleased with Visiting Angels. They do good.

Jack "_488826 June 26, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are compassionate and nurturing.

Judy D_488496 June 26, 2017

I really like the caregiver from Visiting Angels that is taking care of my mom.

Alexander B_486972 June 22, 2017

Visiting Angels has wonderful service, and they do everything that I want them to do.

Ellen F_486471 June 21, 2017

Visiting Angels seem to be good at what they do.

Denise M_486464 June 21, 2017

The caregivers have nice personalities and they do everything right.

Miriam O_485748 June 20, 2017

I would recommend my angel from Visiting Angels to anyone. She is pleasant, happy, and does the things they way I want them done.

Michelle M_481498 June 09, 2017

I would tell a friend that they should call Visiting Angels. I've used them and I'm very happy with them.

Daisy L_478481 June 02, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels. I like their attitudes and personalities.

Phil F_478480 June 02, 2017

I would tell my friend that like Visiting Angels very much and have had them for a long time now.

Virginia M_478478 June 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is on time and do what you want them to do and is reasonable with money.

Charles A_477503 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has great care for a reasonable price and the caregivers are truly enthusiastic about what they are doing.

Anonymous_477489 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is courteous and I am well taken care of. I like them a lot and I think that they are good people.

Esther T_477483 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels was wonderful. Visiting Angels came and gave good companionship, they would do things for me in the home.

Lorraine C_477162 June 01, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels because their caregivers truly care about their patients.

Maurice L_477161 June 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is professional.

Diane A_477152 June 01, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very reliable.

Janet K_476866 May 30, 2017

Visiting Angels is very obliging, receptive, and willing to do things.

Cynthia S_474691 May 23, 2017

Visiting Angels is very time efficient. They have very nice employees who are professional and skilled.

Leona "Lee" L_474118 May 22, 2017

Visiting Angels is flexible and has a very kind, considerate, and accommodating staff. I've been happy with who they have been sending, and they listen to my grievances and fix issues right away.

Charlotte S_473350 May 19, 2017

Visiting Angels is great. They take care of things they need to.

Bruce H_464466 May 03, 2017

We were very happy with the care we received from Visiting Angels. We had no problems and things were explained well. The brochure was right on and my wife enjoyed the caregivers. I would definitely use them again!

Anonymous_464275 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is independently owned, and I like that.

Mary H_464273 May 02, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels helps me and does what they're paid to do.

Mary R_464272 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is very good and capable of taking care of people.

Therese J_464271 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is very professional and has great caregivers.

Ronald "Ron" H_464270 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is the place where I can get the better care at home.

Gail D_464256 May 02, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is caring and responsive.

Don B_462984 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is good for lonely older people.

Pauline J_462982 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has very pleasant and helpful caregivers.

Carol F_462978 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is friendly and competent.

Pauline B_462975 May 01, 2017

The caregiver was only here to do light housekeeping, and sometimes I was pleased, and other times I was not.

Marie M_462950 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels should ideally have continuous care by having only one caregiver, rather than several caregivers.

Robert D_462878 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is very prompt, efficient, and they know the client very well.

Judith "Judy" B April 25, 2017

Visiting Angels does exactly what I want them to do.

Linda S April 24, 2017

My mother is not very cooperative, but it's not Visiting Angels' fault.

Jane P April 20, 2017

Visiting Angels relieves me because I'm in a walker and it's hard for me to get around.

Lynn E April 12, 2017

Visiting Angels does cleaning and laundry. They also help my father on the toilet.

Patty C April 12, 2017

I don't like that the caregivers leave things laying around or make my mom's bed but it is nice to have someone else help with her care.

Eldridge "Brownie" B April 12, 2017

The caregivers were able to cook meals for me and my husband.

Geraldine "Geri" D April 12, 2017

Visiting Angels couldn't do anything to help my quality of life.

Liz T April 12, 2017

Visiting Angels has made life more convenient.

Jackie M April 12, 2017

Visiting Angels is there to help with my mom take showers and keep her company. It's working out great so far.

Robin D April 03, 2017

The services have helped the client with social interaction.

Susan F April 03, 2017

Visiting Angels is a lifesaver. This helps me as much as it helps the client.

Anonymous April 03, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is proactive, on top of things, and personalizes the care.

Marge D April 03, 2017

I no longer have a car so the Visiting Angels will drive me to wherever I have to go. They help me pick up my medications. I'm very fortunate to have them as I have no family close by.

Richard B April 03, 2017

The services from Visiting Angels impact my life significantly because the caregivers spend adequate time with me and show determination to make me feel comfortable.

Peter F April 03, 2017

Visiting Angels takes care of my father while I am not able to.

Barbara A B April 03, 2017

I only have Visiting Angels twice a week and they do whatever I need.

James N March 03, 2017

Visiting Angels helped the client, and they made a substantial improvement in her life.

Frank M March 03, 2017

Visiting Angels has made life easier by taking care of my wife and her needs. I don't have to worry about her.

Lawrene C March 03, 2017

The caregivers have helped us with the household chores.

Debbie M March 03, 2017

I would tell someone about the individuals that care for my mother.

Lindsay C March 02, 2017

Visiting Angels gave me peace of mind when I was gone.

Michael M March 01, 2017

The service has helped me in that they do the grocery shopping with me and help me with light housekeeping.

Celeste W March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels' services help my wife get through her daily activities.

Fredrick "Fred" K March 01, 2017

I appreciated that the caregivers were here on time, and they did things around the house that I did not ask them to do. The caregivers were great. They gave me so much relief when I would go out.

Cathy S March 01, 2017

We only use Visiting Angels infrequently, and the caregivers just keep my mother safe.

Beverly D March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels took a lot of stress off of me and my siblings. They were able to provide services for my father that we couldn't because we work.

Anne M S March 01, 2017

We benefited from Visiting Angels' care, even though they were mainly there for my mother. The caregivers were so helpful with the questions that I had for them and knew how to go about answering them for me.

Sister Joan Marie M March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels provides caregivers who are just wonderful, happy, personable and go about the work and do a good job.

John S March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by getting me out of the house because I can't drive, and I'm stuck here all day.

Linda M February 22, 2017

Visiting Angels ease a lot of worry that I have for my father. I don't feel like I have to go see him everyday because I know that they're there.

Anonymous February 22, 2017

The caregivers are compassionate and there is very caring office staff who comes and checks in on me in my home. The office staff is also attentive to their schedule, and they are great at responding to last minute schedule changes.

Nancy H February 17, 2017

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by helping clean my house.

Joanne W February 06, 2017

Visiting Angels helped by playing games with my husband.

Elsa M February 01, 2017

I live alone, and I am trying to do the things I have always done. Visiting Angels picks up where I fall.

Deb S February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels would provide good company for my mom. The caregiver from Visiting Angels would also do dishes and do shopping for my loved one.

Doug O February 01, 2017

The services are helpful because the caregivers make sure the client is bathed, fed, and gets his medication.

Leslie G February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is benefiting my mother and I tremendously. My mother enjoys the caregivers, and it is helping me when I am not able to be there because I travel a lot.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels relieves me so I can get stuff done for myself.

Deanna B February 01, 2017

The services help give me the peace of mind to know my mom is taken care of.

Aline G February 01, 2017

The services have helped the most by doing what I need to be done.

Connie P February 01, 2017

The services allow me to have time for myself.

Mcdonrachel July 09, 2013

The angels that work with our mom do a wonderful job of balancing the needs of the family (to know mom is safe and happy) with the needs of our mother (to maintain as much independence as possible, and to be able to continue to do the things she enjoys). The angels have been very accommodating with our scheduling, enabling mom to get to all her social outings and activities.

About Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services

Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services is an in-home care provider serving Auburn, NH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services