Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services | Auburn, NH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services | Auburn, NH

Deb S February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels was very responsible and very caring.

Doug O February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels does what they say they are going to do.

Leslie G February 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is very responsible and very attuned with what the patient needs. They are also communicative.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels relieves me so I can get stuff done for myself.

Deanna B February 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is certainly helpful in giving a family members some free time.

Aline G February 01, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to a friend. I told them that Visiting Angels is dependable and provides a good service. The caregivers are very nice.

Connie P February 01, 2017

I would tell others that Visiting Angels is very dependable.

Mcdonrachel July 09, 2013

The angels that work with our mom do a wonderful job of balancing the needs of the family (to know mom is safe and happy) with the needs of our mother (to maintain as much independence as possible, and to be able to continue to do the things she enjoys). The angels have been very accommodating with our scheduling, enabling mom to get to all her social outings and activities.

About Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services

Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services is an in-home care provider serving Auburn, NH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services