Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services Auburn, NH

Overview of Ratings

4.7

November 08, 2017

By Robert D 551650

They're efficient, knowledgeable, kind, and considerate. They're only one of several agencies working for my brother. Collectively, it makes it easier for me.

November 03, 2017

By Susan L 549576

Visiting Angels is reliable. My life is easier because my caregivers take things that I can no longer do by myself. I would have to ask my family for help.

November 02, 2017

By Leona "Lee" L 549320

I've been very happy and satisfied. When I have a problem or issue, I just tell Visiting Angels about it and they address it promptly. I wouldn't be able to be without Visiting Angels.

November 02, 2017

By Richard G 549299

Visiting Angels is very good with providing care to my mother who has dementia. My mother's life is better with Visiting Angels.

By Susan G 548036

The people we had were very caring and did a good job. Visiting Angels' caregivers help my mother and father with assistance in meals and personal care.

By Edna L 548030

I would refer others to Visiting Angels because all of the people that we've met so far have been kind and caring. Our caregiver is so sweet. Visiting Angels' caregiver is willing to do whatever she is asked.

By Anonymous 548021

Most of the people from Visiting Angels have been lovely and I think that they do a good job of interviewing their employees. The services from Visiting Angels have been great and we have used them for transportation.

By Mia D 548020

Visiting Angels is very reliable and consistent. My dad doesn't have any contact to the outside world, except me. Lisa the caregiver is wonderful to him and we love her.

By Carol F 548017

Visiting Angels is reliable and well trained. Visiting Angels does things that I cannot do, like reaching for things and driving me.

October 20, 2017

By Steve W 543727

Visiting Angels is great and did everything that I expected and more. The caregivers took great care of my mother and they always left notes so that I could see what they did for her. Visiting Angels made my life easier because I couldn't be with my mom while I was traveling, so they would go to check up on her twice a day.

October 19, 2017

By Richard B 542846

I would say that Visiting Angels is dependable. Visiting Angels has made life easier through home care assistance.

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous 538734

Visiting Angels is very caring, and they are attentive, sincere, and timely. Visiting Angels takes work off of us. The caregivers are there to do bathing.

October 05, 2017

By Patty P 535002

Visiting Angels has been fantastic, very good on communication, and getting people to cover. Visiting Angels has been very beneficial. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by helping my loved one get back into her home and help get her back to normal.

By Jennifer L 534981

Visiting Angels is a very reliable company. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by allowing me to worry less since my loved one is being properly cared for.

By Norman C 534691

Visiting Angels show up and they have good contact with me.

By Lynn E 534683

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they're reliable and good! The service doesn't come every day, but the caregivers help my loved one shower and exercise.

By Troy M 534678

Visiting Angels has very good communication and even though I'm not there I have a good understanding of what's going on. Knowing that my mom has someone checking on her a couple times a week when I can't be there gives me comfort.

By Robin D 534239

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is excellent. They will check everyone out before they are brought to my house. If I call last minute, they will always try to fill the spaces. Visiting Angels has allowed me to be able to go out of the house, without my father.

By Anonymous 534059

I would tell others that my caregivers are usually on time. The services are stressful because we always receive a different caregiver every time.

By Eugene P 533799

Visiting Angels has satisfied me and I am satisfied with the caregivers they have sent. The services have made my life more convenient.

By Jackie M 533783

Visiting Angels' caregivers are outstanding. Everyone I have met through the company is very nice. Visiting Angels is great about coming in to take care of my mother so that I have some free time for myself.

By Susan F 533655

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is an excellent way to keep your elderly relatives in their home as long as possible. The services from Visiting Angels eases my mind.

October 02, 2017

By Patty L 533077

Visiting Angels is a very professional and attentive agency. The services provided by Visiting Angels make life easier by doing things that my mother cannot, which relives the stress from me.

October 02, 2017

By Marge D 533062

I would tell a friend that I would recommend anyone to Visiting Angels who has a problem and doesn't know what to do. All of the caregivers are good ladies there. Visiting Angels has made life easier by sending my caregiver that I had for five years; she takes me grocery shopping and takes me to my doctor appointments.

September 26, 2017

By Mary-Ann C_530346

Everything about Visiting Angels from their office personal to caregivers is top notch. That's what you need when you are looking for care. The caregivers are here at night and they do exactly what we require of them.

September 25, 2017

By Doris R_529738

I would tell someone about Visiting Angels because they were good, but they were not connected with MediCare. Visiting Angels made life easier by making sure that I got up and out of bed without falling when I needed to go to the bathroom.

September 23, 2017

By Janet L_529186

I have recommended Visiting Angels before. I said that my experience with Visiting Angels has been a good one. Visiting Angels makes my life easier because they can help the client in shower because I can't.

September 22, 2017

By Ruth C_528523

I would recommend Visiting Angels if someone could afford them. The services are expensive but are a good resource. The services from Visiting Angels make it easier on me by taking care of things that I would normally have to do. They give me a break.

September 22, 2017

By Karen N_528037

Visiting Angels caregivers are very courteous and understand people with Alzheimers. Visiting Angels is very helpful even if mom has resisted. She has come around to like her caregiver and they are very sweet.

By Frank M_526225

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very caring and very polite. I feel like I am getting good care from Visiting Angels and I don't need to take care of her.

By Cathy S_526203

Visiting Angels has good dependable people that are trustworthy. Visiting Angels is so dependable and are so kind. It such a relief to let them care for my mother.

By Jacques "Jake" F_525587

Visiting Angels is very good at doing what they do and at taking care of others. Visiting Angels was there to do all the washing and cleaning.

September 15, 2017

By Lawrene C_524118

Visiting Angels always shows up and are there for you when you need them. Visiting Angels has made life easier for me by being here and taking care of my loved one.

September 14, 2017

By Debbie M_523667

I would recommend Visiting Angels because of the individual Angels that take care of my mother. The caregiver has a genuine concern for my mother. My communication with the office have been lacking. There has been miscommunication when I would call for extra hours. Everything the caregivers do has been helpful to us.

September 05, 2017

By John S_519528

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is on time and always there. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by being on time, talking me to my appointments on time, and I can contact them at any time.

By Mary N_519158

Visiting Angels are very friendly and helpful. I looked forward to having Visiting Angels come by.

By Michael M_519152

What I like about them is that I'm unable to drive, so they take care of the transportation needs. I would have trouble doing without them these days.

By Hope J_519150

Visiting Angels has been good to us so far. Visiting Angels gives me freedom. The services help because they give me back a little bit of my life. It allows me to do what I want to do. I can go out with my husband.

By Anita L_519144

I would tell others about the things that Visiting Angels does for the clients and families to make sure that they are getting the best care. My mother loves the caregiver that she has. This makes a big difference.

By Ann D_518806

Visiting Angels was reliable, that is why I would recommend them. The companionship from Visiting Angels was a great help to us.

By Joyce C_518805

The services Visiting Angels take a load off of my family. The caregiver that they send is compassionate, knowledgeable, well-trained, and goes above and beyond. The services from Visiting Angels are helping to keep my parents at home. It makes my family happier as a unit, I like that the services are controlled by my family as opposed to someone else.

By Sister Joan Marie M_518801

I would recommend Visiting Angels to others because of the person that we have. She does her work, she's very wonderful, kind, and she minds her business. She's just excellent. The caregiver has made my life much easier, I don't know how to describe her besides to say she is an angel. I never have to repeat things to her, she does what needs to be done, she knows what she is supposed to do.

By Anne B_518793

Visiting Angels has been great with me and has done everything I have asked them to do. Visiting Angels has been a big help for me.

August 25, 2017

By Georgette V_516347

Visiting Angels' caregivers are very good and prompt. The service has helped the most by giving me the time to do what I have to do.

August 25, 2017

By Joan R_516321

I would tell a friend that they should go to Visiting Angels. They are awesome. They provide good care. Because of Visiting Angels' services, I knew that my loved one wouldn't fall. I knew that she wasn't going to go into the hospital or die.

August 11, 2017

By Elsa M_510407

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels are here regularly, the caregivers are prompt and reliable, and the caregivers are generally responsible. The caregivers are trustworthy and are hard workers. The service that the caregivers is really good. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by coming regularly, promptly, and cleaning where needed, things I can't do.

By Theresa "Minny" L_506927

Visiting Angels provides services in the few weeks we've had them. Visiting Angels has been very good because I can get away from my wife sometimes. I can go do personal things.

By Anonymous_506892

Everything about Visiting Angels was absolutely excellent. The office and the caregivers were just so helpful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The caregivers did my wash, vacuumed, and helped with other things. They cleaned my bathroom, and they were extremely helpful.

By Nancy P_506887

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels did exactly what we wanted them to do. They showed up and helped my sister. Visiting Angels helped by giving my sister someone to talk to and companionship.

By Lisa A_506743

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels helps by providing a support tool. Visiting Angels has made life easier by doing meal prep and in giving me peace of mind that someone is spending time with my loved one.

By Freda J_506195

You can't go wrong with Visiting Angels because they always do a good job. Visiting Angels makes my life easier because they do heavy cleaning for me and carry things for me. They ease my work load.

By Cecilia W_506170

I would highly recommend Visiting Angels. They are very caring and I was very impressed by them. They do anything you want them to do, and they are top grade. I only had my caregivers a few times, and while they were here they would do my washing for me. At the time I had a hurt ankle, and they were very caring.

By Bill B_505843

We have not had any bad experiences with anything Visiting Angels has done. We have only had good experiences. It's been extremely important to have the caregivers for my mom because the caregivers bathe her and help her with things like that..

August 02, 2017

By Doug O_505833

Visiting Angels is responsive to changes in the schedule, and the caregivers to take the initiative to make me aware of things that I am not aware of. Overall, it's a very good company. The caregivers interact with the client to the extent that they can and it seems improve the client's well-being.

August 02, 2017

By Patricia J_505571

Visiting Angels is very conscious of the elderly, and the caregiver they hired for my mother is wonderful. I am also very pleased with the follow-up from Visiting Angels Visiting Angels allows me to have a life.

By Peter G_504814

I would say that the caregiver that we had was always one time, and he had great services. Visiting Angels was able to take good care of Arthur, which gave me peace of mind.

By Leslie G_504397

Visiting Angels is excellent, accommodating, and the caregivers are fantastic because they know the needs of the clients. Visiting Angels gives me peace of mind knowing that a caregiver is there helping my mother and the burden is off of me.

By Nancy H_504396

Visiting Angels is a very caring company. The services have helped the most by cleaning and doing things that I can't do.

By David R_504390

Visiting Angels really cares. My wife has had issues, but they go the extra mile. If it wasn't for Visiting Angels, I wouldn't have a chance to get out and get groceries.

July 27, 2017

By Reed M_502386

Visiting Angels is very compassionate and good towards us. Visiting Angels gives me free time to go shopping or get things done.

July 26, 2017

By Cynthia C_501772

Visiting Angels is a very dependable company. Visiting Angels makes the client's life easier by assisting him with bathing.

July 26, 2017

By June R_501422

Visiting Angels is thorough and they do great job. The caregivers are good workers. They help with the housework.

July 25, 2017

By Francis M_501183

Visiting Angels has the nicest people who are really helpful and caring. Visiting Angels does some housework for me, which is very helpful because I can't vacuum or do laundry.

July 25, 2017

By Frank T_500704

Visiting Angels is reliable and they keep in touch with me as far as asking if I need coverage on holidays. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by freeing me up to get another day or two off a week so I don't have to miss work.

July 21, 2017

By Rosanne S_499190

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is a blessing to have. Visiting Angels helps me the most by giving me peace of mind knowing someone is taking care of my mom.

July 18, 2017

By Eileen M_497660

Visiting Angels is responsive and reliable, and I like them. Visiting Angels allows me to have a life and do the things I need to do.

July 18, 2017

By Anonymous_497654

Visiting Angels' owner is very committed. Visiting Angels didn't really provide any higher quality of life for my loved one. The caregivers that came were a hit or miss. I love the company because the owner went above and beyond to help, but some of the aids were not good.

July 14, 2017

By Maureen C_496210

I would tell someone that I am very satisfied with the caregiver from Visiting Angels because of her disposition and the way that she works. I like the follow-up from Visiting Angels. The services have been very helpful because I can't do it by myself.

July 14, 2017

By Pamela H_496197

The caregivers from Visiting Angels were good at keeping the client company, but I really had to coach them. I think that the caregivers could have followed the directions a little more accurately.

July 11, 2017

By Stanley L_493956

Visiting Angels blends right in comfortably. I need the time to go grocery shopping and Visiting Angels comes on time so I can do that.

July 11, 2017

By Doris B_493954

My caregiver from Visiting Angels has done a lot of things for me. It is really helpful that the caregiver has a good attitude. She is lively and helps me with a lot of things. She will help me hang things on the wall. The caregiver is willing to do anything that needs to be done.

July 07, 2017

By Victoria C_492935

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels are very nice to my mother. Visiting Angels has made life easier for me because I am able to get out and do things that I have to do.

July 06, 2017

By Barbara B_492367

Visiting Angels is a good agency, and they take care of me just fine. Visiting Angels will take care of anything that needs to be done around the house.

By Pauline B_491078

Visiting Angels is courteous, pleasant, and always on time. Visiting Angels allows me to get to the hair dresser. That is the most important part.

By Ami S_491074

Visiting Angels' commitment to treating dementia clients is unparalleled. The companionship from the Visiting Angels' caregiver was the highlight of my mother's week.

By Ann R_491072

I have found that Visiting Angels has easy and professional care set up. The caregiver has been reliable and the caregiver is liked by the client a lot. Visiting Angels has helped my loved one keep her mind active and pulled her into a more active lifestyle. I am more relaxed knowing she is good hands when I am not there.

By William H_491070

I would say that Visiting Angels conducts their business very professionally and arrives on time; it has been a good experience. There have been no issues or problems. Visiting Angels have helped our lives with being able to be to work on time and for my sister because she is receiving the cleaning she needs.

By Jane D_491068

Visiting Angels ids very good and very convenient. They are very flexible with me. The services help me out a lot. I am very pleased with Visiting Angels. They do good.

June 26, 2017

By Jack "_488826

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are compassionate and nurturing.

June 26, 2017

By Judy D_488496

I really like the caregiver from Visiting Angels that is taking care of my mom.

June 22, 2017

By Alexander B_486972

Visiting Angels has wonderful service, and they do everything that I want them to do.

June 21, 2017

By Ellen F_486471

Visiting Angels seem to be good at what they do.

June 21, 2017

By Denise M_486464

The caregivers have nice personalities and they do everything right.

June 20, 2017

By Miriam O_485748

I would recommend my angel from Visiting Angels to anyone. She is pleasant, happy, and does the things they way I want them done.

June 09, 2017

By Michelle M_481498

I would tell a friend that they should call Visiting Angels. I've used them and I'm very happy with them.

By Daisy L_478481

I have already recommended Visiting Angels. I like their attitudes and personalities.

By Phil F_478480

I would tell my friend that like Visiting Angels very much and have had them for a long time now.

By Virginia M_478478

Visiting Angels is on time and do what you want them to do and is reasonable with money.

By Charles A_477503

Visiting Angels has great care for a reasonable price and the caregivers are truly enthusiastic about what they are doing.

By Anonymous_477489

Visiting Angels is courteous and I am well taken care of. I like them a lot and I think that they are good people.

By Esther T_477483

Visiting Angels was wonderful. Visiting Angels came and gave good companionship, they would do things for me in the home.

By Lorraine C_477162

I would recommend Visiting Angels because their caregivers truly care about their patients.

By Maurice L_477161

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is professional.

By Diane A_477152

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very reliable.

May 30, 2017

By Janet K_476866

Visiting Angels is very obliging, receptive, and willing to do things.

May 23, 2017

By Cynthia S_474691

Visiting Angels is very time efficient. They have very nice employees who are professional and skilled.

May 22, 2017

By Leona "Lee" L_474118

Visiting Angels is flexible and has a very kind, considerate, and accommodating staff. I've been happy with who they have been sending, and they listen to my grievances and fix issues right away.

May 19, 2017

By Charlotte S_473350

Visiting Angels is great. They take care of things they need to.

May 03, 2017

By Bruce H_464466

We were very happy with the care we received from Visiting Angels. We had no problems and things were explained well. The brochure was right on and my wife enjoyed the caregivers. I would definitely use them again!

By Anonymous_464275

Visiting Angels is independently owned, and I like that.

By Mary H_464273

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels helps me and does what they're paid to do.

By Mary R_464272

Visiting Angels is very good and capable of taking care of people.

By Therese J_464271

Visiting Angels is very professional and has great caregivers.

By Ronald "Ron" H_464270

Visiting Angels is the place where I can get the better care at home.

By Gail D_464256

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is caring and responsive.

By Don B_462984

Visiting Angels is good for lonely older people.

By Pauline J_462982

Visiting Angels has very pleasant and helpful caregivers.

By Carol F_462978

Visiting Angels is friendly and competent.

By Pauline B_462975

The caregiver was only here to do light housekeeping, and sometimes I was pleased, and other times I was not.

By Marie M_462950

Visiting Angels should ideally have continuous care by having only one caregiver, rather than several caregivers.

By Robert D_462878

Visiting Angels is very prompt, efficient, and they know the client very well.

April 25, 2017

By Judith "Judy" B

Visiting Angels does exactly what I want them to do.

April 24, 2017

By Linda S

My mother is not very cooperative, but it's not Visiting Angels' fault.

April 20, 2017

By Jane P

Visiting Angels relieves me because I'm in a walker and it's hard for me to get around.

By Lynn E

Visiting Angels does cleaning and laundry. They also help my father on the toilet.

By Patty C

I don't like that the caregivers leave things laying around or make my mom's bed but it is nice to have someone else help with her care.

By Eldridge "Brownie" B

The caregivers were able to cook meals for me and my husband.

By Geraldine "Geri" D

Visiting Angels couldn't do anything to help my quality of life.

By Liz T

Visiting Angels has made life more convenient.

By Jackie M

Visiting Angels is there to help with my mom take showers and keep her company. It's working out great so far.

By Robin D

The services have helped the client with social interaction.

By Susan F

Visiting Angels is a lifesaver. This helps me as much as it helps the client.

By Anonymous

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is proactive, on top of things, and personalizes the care.

By Marge D

I no longer have a car so the Visiting Angels will drive me to wherever I have to go. They help me pick up my medications. I'm very fortunate to have them as I have no family close by.

By Richard B

The services from Visiting Angels impact my life significantly because the caregivers spend adequate time with me and show determination to make me feel comfortable.

By Peter F

Visiting Angels takes care of my father while I am not able to.

By Barbara A B

I only have Visiting Angels twice a week and they do whatever I need.

By James N

Visiting Angels helped the client, and they made a substantial improvement in her life.

By Frank M

Visiting Angels has made life easier by taking care of my wife and her needs. I don't have to worry about her.

By Lawrene C

The caregivers have helped us with the household chores.

By Debbie M

I would tell someone about the individuals that care for my mother.

March 02, 2017

By Lindsay C

Visiting Angels gave me peace of mind when I was gone.

By Michael M

The service has helped me in that they do the grocery shopping with me and help me with light housekeeping.

By Celeste W

Visiting Angels' services help my wife get through her daily activities.

By Fredrick "Fred" K

I appreciated that the caregivers were here on time, and they did things around the house that I did not ask them to do. The caregivers were great. They gave me so much relief when I would go out.

By Cathy S

We only use Visiting Angels infrequently, and the caregivers just keep my mother safe.

By Beverly D

Visiting Angels took a lot of stress off of me and my siblings. They were able to provide services for my father that we couldn't because we work.

By Anne M S

We benefited from Visiting Angels' care, even though they were mainly there for my mother. The caregivers were so helpful with the questions that I had for them and knew how to go about answering them for me.

By Sister Joan Marie M

Visiting Angels provides caregivers who are just wonderful, happy, personable and go about the work and do a good job.

By John S

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by getting me out of the house because I can't drive, and I'm stuck here all day.

February 22, 2017

By Linda M

Visiting Angels ease a lot of worry that I have for my father. I don't feel like I have to go see him everyday because I know that they're there.

February 22, 2017

By Anonymous

The caregivers are compassionate and there is very caring office staff who comes and checks in on me in my home. The office staff is also attentive to their schedule, and they are great at responding to last minute schedule changes.

February 17, 2017

By Nancy H

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by helping clean my house.

February 06, 2017

By Joanne W

Visiting Angels helped by playing games with my husband.

By Elsa M

I live alone, and I am trying to do the things I have always done. Visiting Angels picks up where I fall.

By Deb S

Visiting Angels would provide good company for my mom. The caregiver from Visiting Angels would also do dishes and do shopping for my loved one.

By Doug O

The services are helpful because the caregivers make sure the client is bathed, fed, and gets his medication.

By Leslie G

Visiting Angels is benefiting my mother and I tremendously. My mother enjoys the caregivers, and it is helping me when I am not able to be there because I travel a lot.

By Anonymous

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels relieves me so I can get stuff done for myself.

By Deanna B

The services help give me the peace of mind to know my mom is taken care of.

By Aline G

The services have helped the most by doing what I need to be done.

By Connie P

The services allow me to have time for myself.

July 09, 2013

By Mcdonrachel

The angels that work with our mom do a wonderful job of balancing the needs of the family (to know mom is safe and happy) with the needs of our mother (to maintain as much independence as possible, and to be able to continue to do the things she enjoys). The angels have been very accommodating with our scheduling, enabling mom to get to all her social outings and activities.

From Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services

Next, working in conjunction with the family, we develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs. We match your needs to the best possible caregiver, bring them to your home and ask you to participate in the selection process.

After the angel companion has been placed in your home, we continue our unique system of continued personalized contacts through telephone check-in, home visits. Most important, we continually communicate with the caregiver who is providing care to you.

Some of the services provided include:

• Hygiene Assistance
  • Meal preparation/Diet monitoring
  • Light housekeeping
  • Errands and Shopping
  • Joyful companionship
  • Affordable Hourly rates!
  • Live in, Live- out, sleep-over
  • Mornings, mid-day, evenings
  • Temporary or Long term
  • Weekends, holidays
  • Respite for family caregivers
  • Specialized in Dementia and Hospice Care

We Respond After Hours In Fifteen Minutes Or Less!

If you call a home care agency in the evening or on weekends, nothing is more frustrating than to receive an answering message. If you receive a voice message when you call us, we'll call back within fifteen minutes. We're committed to serving your needs in the way that's most convenient for you!

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Photos of Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services