Home Instead Senior Care - Attleboro, MA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Attleboro, MA

Clayton H. December 15, 2015

I am very happy with Judy, my caregiver, and would highly recommend the services of home Instead to others.

John Perry October 11, 2015

In the beginning stages of my mother's dementia, Home Instead proved invaluable--providing housekeeping, companionship, assistance with personal hygiene; helping me by taking Mom for some medical appointments.

Mom has recently moved on to assisted living. Home Instead was just what I needed for help in between my mother's stages of independent living and full oversight care.

When a sudden need for every day service came up, the wonderful ladies in scheduling (I called them my angels) were right there to handle my needs.

And if you happen to get Cecilia, you will know that you have my top angel.

lfmrx August 15, 2015

Very caring and loving group of caregivers who gave quality to my mom's last days.

AWT April 10, 2015

I interviewed this provider

It has been almost a year that my mother has had full time caregivers helping her from Home Instead. She has a team of caregivers that she is able to relax and be herself with along with the comfort of knowing she is safe and a caring person is always there to assist her. Having Home Instead has alleviated all the stress of worrying that my mom could have another accident and suffer the way she had before Home Instead. Her caregivers are not only reliable and competent but also very caring and go out of their way to put my mom at ease with the many difficulties of growing older. They are all kind and very considerate, many times going above and beyond what is expected. They have each taken the time to really get to know my mom personally and medically, allowing her to enjoy life again and feel much better while doing so.

JimSue June 10, 2014

Home Instead has provided phenomenal service and support to both me and my family and for my mom. We are very pleased with every interaction we have had with them and cannot thank them enough.

Janjoanne April 24, 2014

I am very pleased with the Home Instead workers who came to see my Dad for the past 2 months. They were personable, helpful and dependable. He enjoyed sharing his two hours each morning with them. They provided us with peace of mind knowing someone would be there each day because we could not. I will miss that kind of security as he transitions to his life without them. Thank you for what you do.

SueS04 April 17, 2014

Dealing with my mother's dementia diagnosis was new territory for her and for me. I had heard 'war stories' from friends and wasn't feeling optimistic about the prospect of getting realiable in-home aides that my mother would feel comfortable with and that we could afford. Home Instead / Attleboro was the first company I contacted and what a stroke of luck that was! From the initial phone call and home visit, to the scheduling of the aides, the awesome aides themselves - everything went smoothly and everyone from Home Instead was kind, professional and very, very responsive. The Home Instead folks consistently went above and beyond in making sure my mother was taken care of. When my mother had a fall, her aide stayed with her until I could get there even though it meant she stayed more than an hour past her scheduled end time. When my mother had another fall and was taken to the hospital, the Client Care Coordinator stayed with her in the emergency room until I got there (a wait of nearly 2 hrs). In both instances, they did this without asking. They could have left her, but they simply would not leave her side until family was able to step in. When coverage needed to be increased, Home Instead was able to get that additional coverage immediately. My mother was happy and comfortable with all of her aides, and there was zero stress and worry for me in knowing that she was being taken good care of. I cannot say enough good things about the incredible group of peopel who work at Home Instead in Attleboro. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them for in-home care for your loved ones.

CL March 31, 2014

Top Provider! Can't ask for anything more! Don't ever get rid of her

bacon1 March 24, 2014

My parents look forward to the Home Instead caretakers coming every morning and every night. They do many things that are probably a little out of the ordinary, like fill bird feeders and make them a fire, which keeps their quality of life high. I don't know what we would do without them!

cchicks March 23, 2014

I interviewed several agencies when my mother needed short term assistance post surgery and chose Home Instead, for their professionalism, their ability to identify with my mother and her needs, along with recommendations from friends. It was a great experience for all. When she needed long term caregivers after being diagnosed with dementia a few years later, it was easy to resume care again with Home Instead. All of the caregivers we have had have been wonderful and caring to my mother. I would highly recommend Home Instead

same here March 20, 2014

Home Insted with their wonderful staff and caregivers have been incredibly accommodating, responsive, professional and kind to both my 88 year old mom and to our family. I recommend them highly and chose them over another well known organization. We are thrilled with their work,

kbfinocchio March 01, 2014

i am a client of Home Instead Senior Care. we moved into the area October 30th and, my mother who is a very alert and very particular 100+ year old, had been used to a most wonderful and very special Companion from another service. we were unable to satisfy her needs until we connected with Home Instead Senior Care. they went way above and beyond in order to accommodate and satisfy her needs. she is very very happy and comfortable with her new Companion. all because home instead are very conscientious in placing people who compliment one another.

Sue35 February 15, 2014

I contacted Home Instead for help with an elderly, very resistant relative. They came to visit and assessed her needs and met resistance. When the services started, that was the end of the resistance, and our relative now looks forward to the visits. The provider that comes twice a week is absolutely wonderful and this has worked out so much better than anticipated. One person can not care for the elderly alone, and just four hours per week has been a godsend. I highly recommend Home Instead for your loved one!

Roberta4 February 13, 2014

Excellent! They are helpful and concerned group of people. They are dedicated to providing the level of care to help your family member maintain their dignity and their lifestyle.

jeannie27 January 31, 2014

With very little time available, they Home Instead set up a full schedule of caregivers for my Mom after her rehab stay. Regardless of the weather, they always covered her needs 24/7. Caring people became friends and helped determine the best approach to her needs as they changed over time. I would, and do, highly recommend them for people looking for concerned caretakers.

Patricia26 September 18, 2013

I'm very satisfied. I would recommend them highly to anyone. They feel like family.

Gerald2 June 27, 2013

Outstanding service from this company for many years.

np3 May 31, 2013

With little notice to get 24/7 care for Mom post-rehab, Home Instead came through with wonderful caregivers. They do all the cleaning, cooking, laundry as well as helping with her personal care. Really nice ladies who are becoming good friends with us all.

Marian3 May 17, 2013

My care giver is always dependable. She accomplishes all of her tasks on every visit.

Edna3 April 30, 2013

I have found Home Instead meets my needs. The caregivers have been very helpful and pleasant.

Connie2 March 27, 2013

We we're perfectly satisfied with the caregiver from Home Instead.

BP29 November 23, 2011

Great organization that provides various levels of service depending on the needs of the individual. A great way to allow loved ones to hold onto as much indepence as possible.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Attleboro, MA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Attleboro, MA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address