Right at Home Greater Atlanta

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 26, 2015

By Hoyland Ricks

All of the Right at Home staff were highly professional and caring. This was true for both the caregivers and the administrative team who all went the extra mile for my mother and me.

November 25, 2015

By Mario Mack

I really love the way Right at Home office staff and aides take care of me. They take me to church and everything.

September 30, 2015

By Larry Hill

I am satisfied with most of the staff from Right at Home. Their services are very good.

September 30, 2015

By Jo-Ann Brown

Over all aide does very good with his apartment and communication with my family.

June 04, 2015

By Johnnie Buck Thornton

Keji -- I am doing fine. Thanks for their help.

January 28, 2014

By Virginia20

The two caregivers who have helped me are considerate, competent, and exceptionally helpful.

January 23, 2014

By Janis4

Pro's: -Availability of CNA's -24/7 contact -rate -problem resolution Con's: -Better screening/ training of younger CNA's

May 31, 2013

By Ramon

Good service - a bit pricey for low income clients.

From Right at Home Greater Atlanta