Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

Barbara81642350 December 24, 2013

The staff are pleasant and easy to work with. We have had several caregivers over the past 3 years and they have been reliable professional and trustworthy. Meeting our specific needs has been a priority and we are happy to have quality caregivers in our home.

Jim40 October 30, 2013

My mother has been receiving excellent care since she returned from the hospital. I have peace of mind knowing someone caring and competent is always with her so she can stay at home.

Kem2 November 20, 2012

I hired them back at the end of June of this year. They've been very good about being on time and always having somebody here for me but we have been through several different caregivers because of conflicting schedules and some other issues. I have been with them since June and I've been through about 6 or 7 girls. That's been my only drawback. They've all been sweet and nice. It's just taken us a while to find a good fit but we have a pretty good match now. She's very outgoing. She offers to do extra things and she's really good. She assists my mom with her normal daily activity. Mom had a severe stroke and she's limited to certain things she can do.

Steve11 November 20, 2012

I had met Erich through a networking event and found him to be a really sharp guy and a good business person. I was very impressed on how he introduced his company and made me aware of the service. We used them now for probably about 4 months and he has had unbelievably good caregivers. They're really really good people. They provide excellent service. They always seemed to be on time and willing to stay. They do a very good job. They do extra chores and always stay busy. The company is just unbelievable from top to bottom.

I got them for my mom because she's wheelchair bound. They mostly help her with transfers and some light housekeeping. They're very helpful, enthusiastic and very good at what they do.

Betty16 November 20, 2012

My children felt that it was time that I had a little help in the house because I had developed macular degeneration and couldn't see very well. We looked over several applicants that we had. One of the part owners of Regency came to the house and we interviewed her and she seemed to be very knowledgeable so we got them. So far, I've been delighted with them and they have gone out of their way to just do so many little things for me that really help because I can't see or drive anymore. Every girl that they had sent me to help has been good.

Homer1 November 20, 2012

We used 3 caregivers from Regency. The one we've had now for over a year and several months is very very good. They seemed to be very more consistent and do whatever they're supposed to be doing. The person whom they sent out is particularly good. I think they have rules that she follows about checking in and dialing in once she arrives so they have a record of exactly what she does. She works very quite well with my wife.

I had some pretty bad experiences with 3 other agencies that people just randomly told me about as opposed to being recommended. So as I was searching around, the people at the church told me that they have some good service from Regency so I tried them out. They're about the 4th agency I tried. Their people seemed to be much more reliable and consistent. Their service is much better and better monitored so that's why I stayed with them.

Our caregiver obviously knows how to handle and work with people that have problems with dementia. She must have practiced by experience or some kind of training to know how to do that. That is not the case I got from some caregivers I got from some other agencies. She has the skill to handle somebody with dementia. She tends to do more house work. I feel a little embarrassed bout her doing the extra work and everything. She's very good.

Caring8099 November 20, 2012

Erich belongs belongs to my church. He had done a little seminar maybe a year or more ago about aging and caring for your elderly. When I needed a service, I felt that it was a good thing since he was a member of the church and had been for a long time.

I had a knee replacement surgery. I wanted to rehab at home. My husband is 82 and he was not able to do some of the things that I needed like changing the beds and those kinds of things but I didn't need full time care at all. I called Erich and then I called another agency and nobody would do a 2-hour care except Erich. Two hours, three times a week is just exactly what I needed and Erich said he could do that and he would work with me to do that and he did. I had one caregiver came in everyday except at one time. She was not available so another girl came. They were both very nice, lovely, accommodating and gentle. They are also very knowledgeable and they did just what I needed. They were very pleasant and they came at the time that I needed them to come. One was on a Sunday morning and that is not a time that I would normally ask for but I really did need someone on a Sunday morning.

I used them for 4 weeks during my surgery. They did everything for me. I had no complaints.

About Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

Regency Home Care of North Atlanta is an in-home care provider serving Atlanta, GA and the surrounding area. Regency Home Care of North Atlanta offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Regency Home Care of North Atlanta