Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

Reviews of Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Steve11

I had met Erich through a networking event and found him to be a really sharp guy and a good business person. I was very impressed on how he introduced his company and made me aware of the service. We used them now for probably about 4 months and he has had unbelievably good caregivers. They're really really good people. They provide excellent service. They always seemed to be on time and willing to stay. They do a very good job. They do extra chores and always stay busy. The company is just unbelievable from top to bottom. I got them for my mom because she's wheelchair bound. They mostly help her with transfers and some light housekeeping. They're very helpful, enthusiastic and very good at what they do.

By Betty16

My children felt that it was time that I had a little help in the house because I had developed macular degeneration and couldn't see very well. We looked over several applicants that we had. One of the part owners of Regency came to the house and we interviewed her and she seemed to be very knowledgeable so we got them. So far, I've been delighted with them and they have gone out of their way to just do so many little things for me that really help because I can't see or drive anymore. Every girl that they had sent me to help has been good.

By Homer1

We used 3 caregivers from Regency. The one we've had now for over a year and several months is very very good. They seemed to be very more consistent and do whatever they're supposed to be doing. The person whom they sent out is particularly good. I think they have rules that she follows about checking in and dialing in once she arrives so they have a record of exactly what she does. She works very quite well with my wife. I had some pretty bad experiences with 3 other agencies that people just randomly told me about as opposed to being recommended. So as I was searching around, the people at the church told me that they have some good service from Regency so I tried them out. They're about the 4th agency I tried. Their people seemed to be much more reliable and consistent. Their service is much better and better monitored so that's why I stayed with them. Our caregiver obviously knows how to handle and work with people that have problems with dementia. She must have practiced by experience or some kind of training to know how to do that. That is not the case I got from some caregivers I got from some other agencies. She has the skill to handle somebody with dementia. She tends to do more house work. I feel a little embarrassed bout her doing the extra work and everything. She's very good.

November 20, 2012

Erich belongs belongs to my church. He had done a little seminar maybe a year or more ago about aging and caring for your elderly. When I needed a service, I felt that it was a good thing since he was a member of the church and had been for a long time. I had a knee replacement surgery. I wanted to rehab at home. My husband is 82 and he was not able to do some of the things that I needed like changing the beds and those kinds of things but I didn't need full time care at all. I called Erich and then I called another agency and nobody would do a 2-hour care except Erich. Two hours, three times a week is just exactly what I needed and Erich said he could do that and he would work with me to do that and he did. I had one caregiver came in everyday except at one time. She was not available so another girl came. They were both very nice, lovely, accommodating and gentle. They are also very knowledgeable and they did just what I needed. They were very pleasant and they came at the time that I needed them to come. One was on a Sunday morning and that is not a time that I would normally ask for but I really did need someone on a Sunday morning. I used them for 4 weeks during my surgery. They did everything for me. I had no complaints.

From Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

Regency Home Care of North Atlanta is a privately owned agency providing care to the north Metro Atlanta area. Regency is dedicated to improving the quality of life and client independence through compassionate care and uncompromising service. Our services include nursing support, personal care, mobility assistance, medication administration, light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation, and in-facility assistance. We specialize in Alzheimer's/Dementia, Parkinson's, stroke, post-surgical recovery and ambulatory issues. Regency has our own staff of registered nurses for the initial and ongoing assessments to ensure you have the same continuity of care. We have extended our capabilities with nursing care and trained proxy caregivers to provide more support than your typical home care agency.

Regency has exceptional standards when it comes to hiring our Certified Nursing Assistants. All employees must be Caregiver Quality Assurance Certified to assess dependability, integrity, trustworthiness, and are compassionate caregivers. They are drug tested, have a clear background record, and are bonded and fully insured as employees of Regency.

All clients have a free assessment by a RN at the outset. We provide ongoing assessments and supervision of care by Registered Nurses in order to best address the changing needs of a client.

• We offer services with no minimums, from 4 hours to 24 hours per day.
  • We have competitive rates with no hidden fees, no deposits, no contracts. We will quote specific rates upon our nurse performing a free assessment. We bill only in arrears for the hours actually worked.
  • Please call now for more information and to schedule your free in-home assessment by a Registered Nurse!

Photos of Regency Home Care of North Atlanta

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening