Kosta Private Home Care

Reviews of Kosta Private Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.9

March 29, 2017

It's been good with the caregivers. They provide live in service to my dad. They're kind and he enjoys them. I will recommend Kosta to others. However, I think they could talk more to the spouse that's still living. To explain exactly what their duties are going to be like what they're going to do and what services they will provide because my mother can still do a lot.

March 21, 2017

By Nekia743653

So far everything has been great with Kosta . We have to change caregivers a few times but they've been really accommodating and everybody has been really helpful. We've been happy with all of the help they send our way. They come during the day while I'm at work so they're here Monday to Friday. They do light housekeeping, companionship and prepare my uncle's meals during the day. Usually if I need someone to come on that day and they don't come, they always have someone step in or they will call another caregiver. I'm never left without help.

January 27, 2017

By Judi346618

It's been great with Kosta. The people they've sent have been really considered of my mother, Helen, and really taken care of her because she's 95. We live in the same house and they do everything that has to do with my mom. They give her showers, her breakfast and lunch and her pills. They also get her dressed, take care of her room and her bathroom, do her laundry and change her bed. They take care of her for 5 hours a day. The caregivers are all smart, they're CNAs. Kosta only sends people that have that qualification. What I like about them is they're bright people, so it doesn't take much to learn what they have to do around here. I will give them 5 stars. They're not perfect but I will not do anything that will lower their stars. So far, I'm happy.

December 03, 2016

By Melissa587046

I like the caregivers of Kosta Private Homecare. They're very caring people, which is something I missed in a lot of other agencies. I also feel like they're not just trying to find a warm body. I've been pleased with them. My mom has a live-in caregiver. They bathe her and provide food for her. She's in a wheelchair so they help with transfer, as well as give her medications. I'm impressed with the quality of their caregivers.

November 29, 2016

By Audrey302485

Kosta Private Homecare is great. We've been with them for a little over 2 years now. Mom had bouts of Sundown Syndrome, and then my father fractured his neck, so I increased it to 24-hour home healthcare. Kosta had been accommodating. When I needed to switch from part-time to full-time within 24 hours, they made that happened immediately. They were also very receptive to any feedback that I have with the caregivers. They really work with us to find a good match for my parent's personalities, so it's more like a friendship; an extended part of my family.

They're also in tuned to what's going on. My parents were having some morning devotion, and the caregiver noticed that my mom was having difficult time reading, so she called me and said we need to call her doctor and to run her down to the ER. They don’t wait for me to point out problems or changes in behavior or something that may sends up a red flag, they tell me.

I work full-time so I rely on them very heavily. They make it very personal. I feel like I'm valued and my mother is valued. The owner of the company even came out and had dinner with my parents. He interacts personally with his clients.

November 01, 2016

By Mary185814

Kosta Homecare's scheduling was good. My husband got very good care. I didn't have a problem with any of the caretakers. They were all good. It was a positive experience. They provided care 24 hours a day. They got him up in the morning, bathe him, fixed his meals, participated in physical therapy that was set up for him, took him on the patio for some fresh air, and even play checkers with him. The caretakers were very nice, caring, kind, and very attentive.

October 28, 2016

By Donal

Kosta Homecare is very good and very satisfying. They provided a 24-hour care for my mother. We never had to worry about anything.

October 27, 2016

By Gene030085

Kosta Homecare was very good. The girls that they had were excellent with my mother. They're very caring, very professional, and very easy to work with. They really cared about her. They help her with whatever she needed for her care.

October 13, 2016

By Rob331644

I think Kosta Homecare is very hands on. They did a great job and I was very appreciative of their help. Everything was great. However, due to scheduling we had a few different caregivers, and all were great. Kosta worked very hard make sure that we were satisfied.

By Rob481763

We used Kosta last January 2016 for my mother. They provided in home care for her. We did the scheduling had a few different caregivers and all were great. I think they were very hands on. They did a great job and I was very appreciative of the help. Kosta worked really hard to make sure we were satisfied. Everything was great.

By Blair183062

I used Kosta Private Home Care for my dad in 2014. They took really good care of him. They assembled a good team. When Gail's team members were not working out, Chris the owner got involved. He was always very hands on. They really did a great job. I was really pleased.

By Krystal050846

I can only say one thing about Kosta, it is exemplary. Chris was and is an amazing, very helpful, and very kind person. I would recommend him to anybody in this planet. He really went above and beyond the call of any help that I asked for. It was very hard placing my parents due to their health in general. My mom has Alzheimer's and she is towards the end stages. My dad has dementia and also had a stroke. If I asked Chris for anything or for one thing, he gave me five things. I can't talk highly enough of him. He helped us with some referral services. He helped me find facilities for my parents; the best suited facilities. Everything that he did for us, he did being helpful and useful. He always answers his phone. If he doesn't answer, he calls back promptly on any questions that I had regarding a facility or an interaction between myself, my family, and the facility. Chris was able to expedite any request that we had without any hassle at all. I've worked with about 5 people and he was the only one that I would ever give a reference to in any way whatsoever.

September 28, 2016

By Venus250567

We've had Kosta came out a couple of times. We really had good experience with the people they sent. My mom is bedridden so she can't get up. So somebody came out to bathe her, dress her, change her when she needs to be changed, get her breakfast, put on her socks when she needed it, make sure she was watching things on TV that she wanted to see and just be with her or just sit with her during the day. They work with me on what schedule we wanted. Chris was really easy to work with on the billing. When one of the caregivers who was with us for several weeks wanted to be off work or take a few hours off, Chris was easy to work with and adjust the payment.

September 28, 2016

By Phillip662306

When my wife came out of the hospital, I had to get somebody instantly. So I got somebody who was a friend of a friend. It turned out to be terrible and very expensive. So I called Kosta up at 1:00 in the morning. They said they have somebody and by the next weekend I was dealing with them. They were very good; the whole process. There was nothing that they said or did that I did not like. I was very impressed with them. It was perfect. I wish more people were as professional as they were.

September 14, 2016

By Bettye873431

I have been working with Kosta Homecare for a couple of years now. They are wonderful. I have no problems whatsoever. The care is excellent. They provide 24-hour care every day except Monday, from bathing, cooking, cleaning, and hygiene. We also play cards and dominos. I am so elated with their services. Cris is just excellent, anytime I have a question about anything, like diabetes. He also does referrals for me, and he does everything within 24 hours and not the next day.

September 12, 2016

By -Debbe

We worked with Kosta Homecare for both of my parents; one had dementia and one had paralysis due to stroke. Kosta homecare was very helpful. I had 24-hour caregivers. They were nice and I didn't have real problems with them. They interacted well with my parents and they kept me informed, so it worked out quite well.

From Kosta Private Home Care

• $18.50/hr for 12 hours or less
  • 24 hour care is $11.50/hr
  • We have a program where if the client is a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran, we will cover your costs up to $2100/month while waiting for the benefits
  • Photos of Kosta Private Home Care