Kosta Private Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Kosta Private Home Care

Rhonda380215 April 14, 2017

Kosta is a great company with great service and great staff. We've been with them for a year now. They do 24/7 live in for my uncle. The caregivers are fabulous. They're always Johnny on the spot. If there's any problem, they're always there to help and do whatever is needed if there's an issue. There's no problem with scheduling and billing as well. They give us a monthly schedule and then we have to pay them once a month. It's like clockwork, it's so easy. I'm really pleased.

Kerry663832 April 06, 2017

It was my grandfather who used Kosta about 3 years ago. They provided in home nursing care to him. They were fantastic. They work with us on scheduling and his care needs. I had no complaints whatsoever. Billing was fine as well. I didn't have any issues with them. They were very timely and everything went smoothly.

Corey561332 April 01, 2017

I would call my father a past client but he could be a client again of Kosta Private Home Care. Kosta offered multiple services. For one they provided actual care when he was recuperating from pneumonia. And just as valuable as that they provided a lot of counsel and advice over where he was living to some doctors and other providers. I would say it was a full range of service. The caregiver genuinely cared about my dad. I didn't have the sense that it was just filling in time during the day. They made an effort to know my dad and get to know my family as well. They engaged with him and in some cases they indicated failure of care at the facility where he was at or they indicated some things that shouldn't been done differently in his recuperation. I think they saved his life. I also think they are an outstanding company. I've recommended them to several people and I offered to serve as a reference if any caregivers would like a perspective of a family member.

Anonymous112813 March 29, 2017

It's been good with the caregivers. They provide live in service to my dad. They're kind and he enjoys them. I will recommend Kosta to others. However, I think they could talk more to the spouse that's still living. To explain exactly what their duties are going to be like what they're going to do and what services they will provide because my mother can still do a lot.

Nekia743653 March 21, 2017

So far everything has been great with Kosta . We have to change caregivers a few times but they've been really accommodating and everybody has been really helpful. We've been happy with all of the help they send our way. They come during the day while I'm at work so they're here Monday to Friday. They do light housekeeping, companionship and prepare my uncle's meals during the day. Usually if I need someone to come on that day and they don't come, they always have someone step in or they will call another caregiver. I'm never left without help.

Judi346618 January 27, 2017

It's been great with Kosta. The people they've sent have been really considered of my mother, Helen, and really taken care of her because she's 95. We live in the same house and they do everything that has to do with my mom. They give her showers, her breakfast and lunch and her pills. They also get her dressed, take care of her room and her bathroom, do her laundry and change her bed. They take care of her for 5 hours a day. The caregivers are all smart, they're CNAs. Kosta only sends people that have that qualification. What I like about them is they're bright people, so it doesn't take much to learn what they have to do around here. I will give them 5 stars. They're not perfect but I will not do anything that will lower their stars. So far, I'm happy.

Melissa587046 December 03, 2016

I like the caregivers of Kosta Private Homecare. They're very caring people, which is something I missed in a lot of other agencies. I also feel like they're not just trying to find a warm body. I've been pleased with them. My mom has a live-in caregiver. They bathe her and provide food for her. She's in a wheelchair so they help with transfer, as well as give her medications. I'm impressed with the quality of their caregivers.

Audrey302485 November 29, 2016

Kosta Private Homecare is great. We've been with them for a little over 2 years now. Mom had bouts of Sundown Syndrome, and then my father fractured his neck, so I increased it to 24-hour home healthcare. Kosta had been accommodating. When I needed to switch from part-time to full-time within 24 hours, they made that happened immediately. They were also very receptive to any feedback that I have with the caregivers. They really work with us to find a good match for my parent's personalities, so it's more like a friendship; an extended part of my family.

They're also in tuned to what's going on. My parents were having some morning devotion, and the caregiver noticed that my mom was having difficult time reading, so she called me and said we need to call her doctor and to run her down to the ER. They don’t wait for me to point out problems or changes in behavior or something that may sends up a red flag, they tell me.

I work full-time so I rely on them very heavily. They make it very personal. I feel like I'm valued and my mother is valued. The owner of the company even came out and had dinner with my parents. He interacts personally with his clients.

Mary185814 November 01, 2016

Kosta Homecare's scheduling was good. My husband got very good care. I didn't have a problem with any of the caretakers. They were all good. It was a positive experience. They provided care 24 hours a day. They got him up in the morning, bathe him, fixed his meals, participated in physical therapy that was set up for him, took him on the patio for some fresh air, and even play checkers with him. The caretakers were very nice, caring, kind, and very attentive.

Donal October 28, 2016

Kosta Homecare is very good and very satisfying. They provided a 24-hour care for my mother. We never had to worry about anything.

Gene030085 October 27, 2016

Kosta Homecare was very good. The girls that they had were excellent with my mother. They're very caring, very professional, and very easy to work with. They really cared about her. They help her with whatever she needed for her care.

Rob331644 October 13, 2016

I think Kosta Homecare is very hands on. They did a great job and I was very appreciative of their help. Everything was great. However, due to scheduling we had a few different caregivers, and all were great. Kosta worked very hard make sure that we were satisfied.

Rob481763 September 29, 2016

We used Kosta last January 2016 for my mother. They provided in home care for her. We did the scheduling had a few different caregivers and all were great. I think they were very hands on. They did a great job and I was very appreciative of the help. Kosta worked really hard to make sure we were satisfied. Everything was great.

Blair183062 September 29, 2016

I used Kosta Private Home Care for my dad in 2014. They took really good care of him. They assembled a good team. When Gail's team members were not working out, Chris the owner got involved. He was always very hands on. They really did a great job. I was really pleased.

Krystal050846 September 29, 2016

I can only say one thing about Kosta, it is exemplary. Chris was and is an amazing, very helpful, and very kind person. I would recommend him to anybody in this planet. He really went above and beyond the call of any help that I asked for. It was very hard placing my parents due to their health in general. My mom has Alzheimer's and she is towards the end stages. My dad has dementia and also had a stroke. If I asked Chris for anything or for one thing, he gave me five things. I can't talk highly enough of him. He helped us with some referral services. He helped me find facilities for my parents; the best suited facilities. Everything that he did for us, he did being helpful and useful. He always answers his phone. If he doesn't answer, he calls back promptly on any questions that I had regarding a facility or an interaction between myself, my family, and the facility. Chris was able to expedite any request that we had without any hassle at all. I've worked with about 5 people and he was the only one that I would ever give a reference to in any way whatsoever.

Venus250567 September 28, 2016

We've had Kosta came out a couple of times. We really had good experience with the people they sent. My mom is bedridden so she can't get up. So somebody came out to bathe her, dress her, change her when she needs to be changed, get her breakfast, put on her socks when she needed it, make sure she was watching things on TV that she wanted to see and just be with her or just sit with her during the day. They work with me on what schedule we wanted. Chris was really easy to work with on the billing. When one of the caregivers who was with us for several weeks wanted to be off work or take a few hours off, Chris was easy to work with and adjust the payment.

Phillip662306 September 28, 2016

When my wife came out of the hospital, I had to get somebody instantly. So I got somebody who was a friend of a friend. It turned out to be terrible and very expensive. So I called Kosta up at 1:00 in the morning. They said they have somebody and by the next weekend I was dealing with them. They were very good; the whole process. There was nothing that they said or did that I did not like. I was very impressed with them. It was perfect. I wish more people were as professional as they were.

Bettye873431 September 14, 2016

I have been working with Kosta Homecare for a couple of years now. They are wonderful. I have no problems whatsoever. The care is excellent. They provide 24-hour care every day except Monday, from bathing, cooking, cleaning, and hygiene. We also play cards and dominos. I am so elated with their services. Cris is just excellent, anytime I have a question about anything, like diabetes. He also does referrals for me, and he does everything within 24 hours and not the next day.

-Debbe September 12, 2016

We worked with Kosta Homecare for both of my parents; one had dementia and one had paralysis due to stroke. Kosta homecare was very helpful. I had 24-hour caregivers. They were nice and I didn't have real problems with them. They interacted well with my parents and they kept me informed, so it worked out quite well.

From Kosta Private Home Care

• $18.50/hr for 12 hours or less
  • 24 hour care is $11.50/hr
  • We have a program where if the client is a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran, we will cover your costs up to $2100/month while waiting for the benefits
  • Features of Kosta Private Home Care