Kosta Private Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Kosta Private Home Care

Donal October 28, 2016

Kosta Homecare is very good and very satisfying. They provided a 24-hour care for my mother. We never had to worry about anything.

Gene030085 October 27, 2016

Kosta Homecare was very good. The girls that they had were excellent with my mother. They're very caring, very professional, and very easy to work with. They really cared about her. They help her with whatever she needed for her care.

Rob331644 October 13, 2016

I think Kosta Homecare is very hands on. They did a great job and I was very appreciative of their help. Everything was great. However, due to scheduling we had a few different caregivers, and all were great. Kosta worked very hard make sure that we were satisfied.

Rob481763 September 29, 2016

We used Kosta last January 2016 for my mother. They provided in home care for her. We did the scheduling had a few different caregivers and all were great. I think they were very hands on. They did a great job and I was very appreciative of the help. Kosta worked really hard to make sure we were satisfied. Everything was great.

Blair183062 September 29, 2016

I used Kosta Private Home Care for my dad in 2014. They took really good care of him. They assembled a good team. When Gail's team members were not working out, Chris the owner got involved. He was always very hands on. They really did a great job. I was really pleased.

Krystal050846 September 29, 2016

I can only say one thing about Kosta, it is exemplary. Chris was and is an amazing, very helpful, and very kind person. I would recommend him to anybody in this planet. He really went above and beyond the call of any help that I asked for. It was very hard placing my parents due to their health in general. My mom has Alzheimer's and she is towards the end stages. My dad has dementia and also had a stroke. If I asked Chris for anything or for one thing, he gave me five things.

I can't talk highly enough of him. He helped us with some referral services. He helped me find facilities for my parents; the best suited facilities. Everything that he did for us, he did being helpful and useful. He always answers his phone. If he doesn't answer, he calls back promptly on any questions that I had regarding a facility or an interaction between myself, my family, and the facility. Chris was able to expedite any request that we had without any hassle at all. I've worked with about 5 people and he was the only one that I would ever give a reference to in any way whatsoever.

Phillip662306 September 28, 2016

When my wife came out of the hospital, I had to get somebody instantly. So I got somebody who was a friend of a friend. It turned out to be terrible and very expensive. So I called Kosta up at 1:00 in the morning. They said they have somebody and by the next weekend I was dealing with them. They were very good; the whole process. There was nothing that they said or did that I did not like. I was very impressed with them. It was perfect. I wish more people were as professional as they were.

Venus250567 September 28, 2016

We've had Kosta came out a couple of times. We really had good experience with the people they sent. My mom is bedridden so she can't get up. So somebody came out to bathe her, dress her, change her when she needs to be changed, get her breakfast, put on her socks when she needed it, make sure she was watching things on TV that she wanted to see and just be with her or just sit with her during the day.

They work with me on what schedule we wanted. Chris was really easy to work with on the billing. When one of the caregivers who was with us for several weeks wanted to be off work or take a few hours off, Chris was easy to work with and adjust the payment.

Bettye873431 September 14, 2016

I have been working with Kosta Homecare for a couple of years now. They are wonderful. I have no problems whatsoever. The care is excellent. They provide 24-hour care every day except Monday, from bathing, cooking, cleaning, and hygiene. We also play cards and dominos. I am so elated with their services. Cris is just excellent, anytime I have a question about anything, like diabetes. He also does referrals for me, and he does everything within 24 hours and not the next day.

-Debbe September 12, 2016

We worked with Kosta Homecare for both of my parents; one had dementia and one had paralysis due to stroke. Kosta homecare was very helpful. I had 24-hour caregivers. They were nice and I didn't have real problems with them. They interacted well with my parents and they kept me informed, so it worked out quite well.

From Kosta Private Home Care

• $18.50/hr for 12 hours or less
  • 24 hour care is $11.50/hr
  • We have a program where if the client is a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran, we will cover your costs up to $2100/month while waiting for the benefits
  • Features of Kosta Private Home Care