Home Instead Senior Care - Atlanta Central and North

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Atlanta Central and North

Overview of Ratings

August 22, 2017

By Fred

Kristal is a fantastic caregiver. She has great communication skills, and although my wife is in hospice care she can motivate her to do things that the family has difficulty doing. She comes in every morning and gives lots of attention to my wife and she makes sure she has everything she needs. She's a "take charge" kind of woman.

August 22, 2017

By Walt & Evelyn

We started with Home Instead and we found the perfect caregiver in Deanna right off the bat. We really appreciate you filing our long-term care insurance for us. Our experience with Home Instead is far better than other agencies in the past. We are so fortunate to have found Home Instead.

January 18, 2017

By Elleanore F.

Natara was wonderful! She is a treasure to have landed at Home Instead.

November 29, 2016

By Sovia

I am so appreciative of the care my father has been receiving at home and at the rehab facility. Our family couldn't have done it without Home Instead.

September 11, 2016

By Teresa T

Just wanted to commend Heather on her outstanding job with my mother this morning. She could not have been a more perfect match. Thank you.

August 31, 2016

By Ruby P

The family called to say that although all the girls bring something different to the table, Catherine has been blessed with a special quality that no one else has been able to manifest. Cathy is very nice and efficient and in the 3 years that they've used these, she has been their absolute favorite and came to be very loved.

July 29, 2016

By Johnny453858

She is the best person yet. Angela is very professional, skilled, considerate and, on top of it all, a great cook. Our entire family is pleased with the services that Angela provides. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being escellent, she would be a 10. She's perfect.

July 29, 2016

By Omkar

The caregiver, Diana, is really good, has good working skills, and my dad really responds well to her. Home Instead office is easy to work with and exceeds my expectation.

June 30, 2016

By Betty133306

The aide that is here today, we want to keep her. She is a great aide, and did a wonderful job, we’d like to have her Monday to Friday, if we can.

June 25, 2016

By L. Ellis863636

I wanted to thank you (the office) for working with me during the last year to keep my mother in her home until her last day here. You always listened to me and made changes when I had concerns. Thank you for your help with last minute requests. Home Instead was the second company that I used and you were the best choice. Caregivers are in a "life changing" business for individuals and families. I appreciate your patience as I tried to carry out my mother's wishes.

June 24, 2016

By Robert Westbrook577767

A special shout out to Dominque who has carried out her duties diligently and with utmost care and understanding, also to Irene for her continued prowess and understanding for all of us. We want to keep open the line of communication so that if we ever need services again, we will certainly know who to call.

June 20, 2016

By Tommy827215

The caregiver, Dalton, knows exactly what to do and has a gentle touch. My husband thinks he is so professional and we look forward to him coming. We have been with Home Instead for almost a year now.

By Ted ShellingVLDYW

I have received home care for five years from this office and have found them to very helpful to me in my home. All of my caregivers have been good but Dalton was exceptional. I enjoyed his positive attitude. Meya has always been a great help too. My knees are not steady anymore and Home Instead is there for me.

By Norris Connally

I have used Home instead since 2013, seven days a week. My experiences have been wonderful. Just last week the caregiver Lamin helped us take my dad for a car ride. I love Lamin and I'm grateful for the help. I'd speak the praises of this office and their team.

By Clay Eubanks

My caregiver Kimberly was just tops! She did so much without being told. Kim cleaned all over and both meals were perfect. She is an excellent cook so send her back whenever you can. I cannot say enough great things. Outstanding is her grade. Thank you Home Instead!

By James Nales

Lynn is a blessing! She is 1000 times better than the other agency that I had. She came in and went straight to work with preparing me a delicious meal, cleaning at my fridge and cleaning up the house. I'm so thankful.

By Bruce Cardoza

Wow! Dalton my caregiver has a terrific personality and relates well to my husband. I called to request him everyday and the office was very effective in accommodating us. Great care!

By Libby NaborsPMAUZ

Home Instead made all the difference in the world to my mom in her last days. Everyone was so nice and we were grateful for the hands on help so me and my sister were not so stressed. Thanks to everyone for the help.

By Meredith MooreNQIFO

I want to thank Home Instead. It has been a blessing to me and my family. My dad responds so well to his caregiver. She shaves him and helps with his shower each evening. His caregiver does so many wonderful things for my dad. When I have concerns she is able to put me at ease. Diane is doing a great job!

By Betty Mc DonaldUWFTN

Thank you for your help during the last several years. You made it possible for me to take a break and take some trips while you looked after my husband Walter. I especially want to thank your caregiver on February 12th. She did all she could do under the circumstances.

February 29, 2016

By Loren Willians

We are grateful for the care that Home Instead provided to my mom over the last two years. Thank you for accommodating her needs and ours. The caregivers were extraordinary and conscientious. Her caregiver was thoughtful when moving her, gently brushed her hair and would read from her favorite books. Your caregiver was always a staunch advocate and stayed aware of her needs. Other families can benefit from all the gifts of having an extraordinary caregiver.

February 27, 2016

By Dale Dennis

She really did everything she could do and took the time to go the extra mile and is very sweet! Home Instead has been a true blessing to our family!

February 27, 2016

By Geraldine Freeman

My caregiver Mary Ann has worked out great! Thank you for always working with us. Home Instead has been terrific in every way.

February 26, 2016

By Raheemah (Linda) Muhammad

Home Instead Senior Care provides excellent service! All my ladies have been amazing and takes really good care of me. I am so thankful to God for sending them to me.

February 26, 2016

By Donna Porter

My dad's caregiver does a very nice job and connects well with our family. Delores understood the situation and placed us on a needed conference call with my dad's doctor so I could hear first hand. We have used Home Instead for years.

January 29, 2016

By Larry Burger

You all do such a great job. I would like to have Eveline my caregiver come all the time. We get along great and she reads my mind. Your caregivers are happy to do whatever I need.

November 25, 2015

By Robert Martin

My caregiver is such a great worker and is always cheerful. She knows just what to do so I don't have to say a thing. I am so pleased to have Home Instead. The office always send me the same person who is on time.

June 29, 2015

By Elizabeth113088650

Home Instead provides a caregiver to be my companion and for my personal care. I enjoy and feel safe wtih my caregiver coming to my home. She is a huge help to run errands and help keep things clean. She also helps in preparing meals. I look forward to her coming everyday. Great service Home Instead!

March 21, 2015

By turtlelady

Home Instead was great for our mother. They were great people and easy to work with. When our schedule changed, they worked diligently to meet our needs. My mom loved all the caregivers and they went out of the way to please us all. I highly recommend Home Instead.

December 04, 2014

By Amanda D

We engaged Home Instead Senior Care Atlanta in November 2014 to care overnight for my mother while she was in the hospital recovering from hip surgery. We were so thrilled with the quality of care she received and with how easy it was to work with Home Instead. Someone answered our initial phone call at 6pm on a Sunday night, and within two hours a wonderful caregiver was at the hospital. Home Instead was flexible and friendly and professional. The caregiver was a perfect match for my mother; she came to be with my mother for nearly two weeks. We are so grateful for the help Home Instead provided to our family during a very stressful time, and highly recommend them.

July 30, 2014

By lhcorrigan

We have used Home Instead for many years for my mother - we have been very pleased and highly recommend them

July 29, 2014

By cheralleslie

Home Instead is a Better than Good Senior Care Agency. Our Male Caregivers are not only expert in meeting all of our care requirements for my Father, who is 4 yrs post stroke, but also provide love and companionship. We also appreciate the hands on communication, and true concern demonstrated by the owner, Ms. Hardin and all of the administrative staff. Thank you Home Instead. Keep up the good work. The Leslie's

July 19, 2014

By Doug Locker

This firm was recommended by my company's EAP. From the very first interaction with them, I had a great impression. To my surprise, the owner of the company actually came and met with my mom and me at our initial meeting. She said she felt like she was in the best position to understand our needs and to match us with the right caregiver. Throughout the entire process Home Instead provided valuable information to us about things that my mom needed to enhance her quality of life. The caregiver that was matched with my mom was a perfect fit and formed a tight bond with her in a very short period of time. I could not be happier with the service and hope that this review can save another family hours of time searching for the right care provider.

May 06, 2014

By Dr.&Mrs.K.

We have used Home Instead Senior Care for our relative for almost a year now -and we are all thrilled with the service-particularly our senior family member-who now says he wonders why he did not agree to the service earlier! The care giver charles is a skilled professional who is kind caring and capable-we feel like he is part of our family now.We live out of town and even though we have been on the telephone daily to help-it is so reassuring that we have this service and it gives us peace of mind that he has all the help he needs -at all hours of the day and night.Irene and Latoya-the managers are available 24/7 if something is needed in an emergency-they are fantastic caring individuals. This service makes our uncle happy-he loves the companionship and he continues to enjoy life in the comfortable familiar surroundings of his own home. We are thrilled he has all the help he needs with bathing, cleaning , laundry meal prep.,grocery shopping-as well as transportation to medical appointments etc. He is in a safe secure happy environment with superb care provided by caring kind trustworthy staff. This agency is a first class all the way- we give this the highest recommendation.

May 03, 2014

By JayN

We are well satisfied with this service. The personnel that comes to our home are helpful in all ways and perform their duties really well. We are thankful for this help.

April 30, 2014

By Local Son

Home Instead is providing caregivers for my mother, who is in an assisted living (Alzheimer's) facility. There are two caregivers who share the care - six days/week. Both of them have be loving, reliable and diligent. On the rare occasions when one or the other has not been able to make their assigned shift, Home Instead has notified me and has found an alternative caregiver. In all cases, the alternative has been competent and qualified. Importantly, Home Instead worked with us to ensure that my mother's long term care insurance would provide reimbursement for their services. I am completely satisfied and fully endorse them.

December 13, 2013

By Melanie5

Mama is still in her home and has a caregiver coming in. Mother stuck with her because she likes the lady so well and she's the only one Mother can get along with. Mama has gone through several ladies. She hasn't disliked any of them but she likes her best because she knows how to grocery shop for one person. When Mother says she wants bananas, the lady goes to the store to get her two, not six or seven because she knows they don't last. She has introduced Mother to several different things to eat where Mother would have gotten in a rut about eating and she has helped her with that. She is a Christian which is important to my mother and to me, too. That is a big help. When she is not working, she checks on Mother. She has called Mother several times especially after one of Mother's friends died and Mother took it real hard. When my mother's little Maltese was killed by a big Rottweiler from next door, she visited Mother on her own time to come by and say she was sorry about the dog. She's just very considerate. She's very polite when she answers the phone. She knows me, remembers my name when I call and she answers the phone for Mother and I appreciate that. She goes down to the basement and puts washing on and drying and brings it back up for Mother. She's helped her with bathing. I know Mother could bathe herself now but she does it while the caregiver is there and so she will work in Mother's room and change her linens. She does a lot of things that you just don't expect from a home healthcare person. She treats her like family and when Mama is cranky, she can handle it. She's been the only one who can do it and Mama can get quite cranky. She is great. If she were to change companies, we'd change companies and follow her and Home Instead, though, is great. When Mother needs a doctor's appointment and forgets to call ahead of time to make arrangements, they are very good about getting her for Mother. If she's available, they make sure Mother gets her. I trust her with my mother. I'm pleased with that and Mother has called at the last minute sometimes and there are times when she is not available and Mother will say when is she available. They've been very understanding about Mother calling at the last minute. I would recommend the caregiver to anybody because she can relate, she's older herself and she is a kind woman. She pays attention to the little things. She does what she needs to do, what Mother has requested and set up for her to do. She gets her to the doctors and does her grocery shopping because Mother just can't do it.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Atlanta Central and North

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Atlanta Central and North

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Atlanta Central and North

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details