ComForcare Senior Services - Atlanta

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of ComForcare Senior Services - Atlanta

Anne E March 20, 2017

ComForCare helps my mom with cooking, bathing, physical therapy, and errands.

Concerned Care Giver October 12, 2013

My husband are the caregivers for both of my parents, both of whom have medical and physical needs. We utilized this agency to provide in home health care services for my 79 year old mom who has dementia and requires a nursing home level of care. To keep my mom in the home, we were receiving daily home care, nursing aid services, 3-5 hours/day. Based on my mothers cognitive decline, diagnoses, and care requirements, caregiver consistency was an important part of the care plan. During the 4-5 months we used the agency, Caregiver Consistency was an ongoing issue.

galer812 November 17, 2011

Other

My elderly parents are currently using Comforcare workers (healthcare aides) to help them 7 days a week. These services began about 2 years ago after my mother's hospital stay. This has been a great help to us because we cannot always be there. Having been a primary caregiver for my mother-in-law before she died, I find this to be a better solution for my parents. If my mother doesn't like a particular aide, Comforcare is able to find one she does like better. We are thankful for the care this provider has been able to give them and are glad this service is available for those who need it.

About ComForcare Senior Services - Atlanta

ComForcare Senior Services - Atlanta is an in-home care provider serving Atlanta, GA and the surrounding area. ComForcare Senior Services - Atlanta offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.