Astin Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

May 14, 2015

By Jenderby

I couldn't haves hoped for better care and service!!! They provided me the help and support I needed after my elderly mother needed a couple of weeks of home care, after having major surgery. They were awesome and I give them my highest recommendation. Jennifer Derby

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much. It was our pleasure. We truly appreciate you, your mom and your business. It was so nice meeting you and I pray your mom continued success with her recovery:) Michele

May 14, 2015

By Satisfied customer from Woodstock

Astin Home Care was an answer to my prayers. My 93 yr. old mother was against having help until I introduced her to the caregiver from Astin. Her caregiver is compassionate and loving and makes her still feel she is in control. I can't thank you enough.

Thank you so much, the caregiver and your mom bonded immediately. It was truly a perfect match:) I know you had many choices...thank you for selecting Astin Home Care as your provider of choice. Michele, Administrator

April 20, 2015

By Terramani

I met Michelle through a networking meeting and I have a very sick relative. We talked about that and I got her to take care of my uncle. They were very professional. I didn't have any issues and they are always on time when they came up there to help my uncle. They were very flexible with his needs because he has cancer. He was still independent into a degree but they just tailored the care specific to what he needed. They are very detailed and they always check my uncle. He would let him know if he needed help. I don't remember an issue with attendance because she was always on time. They would call us if we need additional services.

Thank you Terramani for sharing your experience. I appreciate you and the opportunity to work with your uncle. The caregiver Kim did an awesome job and really became attached to your uncle. Seeing momma and baby bears outside of his home was a little scary...an experience I will Never forget:)

April 06, 2015

By Super C

My grandmother needed someone to take care of her when her caregiver resigned abruptly. Luckily, Astin Care stepped in and made life easier for everyone. Grandma turns 91 this year and she is still living at home independently and very happy with Michelle and all the care she is receiving. As a family, we finally feel we have a partner in this journey - Michelle communicates constantly, has opened elder care resources we didn't know about, and is very professional. We love how Astin Care has made Grandma's life so much easier and how wonderful they have been. We wish we found them sooner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us online. I know you are super busy! I am thankful to be consider family and we love your grandma tremendously. She is an asset to my life and blesses me each time I visit her. She also tells me how Michelle #2 treats her like her personal grandma. Your grandma is a true sweetheart. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your lives. I personally appreciate you and your business. May God continue to bless her.

March 10, 2015

By Clara8

My caretaker is excellent! I like the way she takes care of me. I trust her and she makes me not worry. I'm 90 years old and I'm dependent of her. I want to keep her as my caregiver. I've been using her for months now. I am really satisfied with her care and service. I would like to keep her because she is very efficient and very caring.

Thank you Ms. Clara, we try our very best to treat all of our clients like family. We love you:)

March 07, 2015

By Walter19

I found Astin Care on the Caring.com website. Astin Care is one of the most polite and caring companies that I've ever went across. My mother has fallen in love with the caregiver. She's topnotch. She even sends pictures of my mother when they're shopping. She's communicating to me and my brother even if he's in South Florida. I'm really impressed.

September 19, 2012

By 112happy

I was told everything I needed to know....what they do, what they provide, hours, etc. Really excellent!

From Astin Home Care

1. Starting at $17
  2. NO Minimums, only pay for the care you need
  3. All care managed by Registered Nurse, No additional Fee
  4. We Service Metro Atlanta and 17 Surrounding Counties
  5. Astin Home Care offers Free In-Home Assessment
  6. All caregivers are employees covered by workers comp etc
  7. Simple service agreement, month-month NO Contract
  8. Top Rated Agency, No citations EVER!
  9. We accept pay pay, VA Aid & Attendance, Long Term Insurance, Workers Comp, CCSP & SOURCE Medicaid Waivers, Life Insurance and more

Our services: