Astin Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Astin Home Care

LyndaBeGood May 19, 2015

Astin Home Care has been supporting my 78 y/o mother for several months. Having an aide was very new and different for my mother - it took her some getting use to having someone outside of the family "helping" her do day-to-day activities and just spending time with her.

Michele and her team have done wonders with my mother. They not only met with my mother initially but also with my brother and I to make sure they understood the goals we had for our mom as well. Now, my mother looks forward to her aide coming and is very excited when they have things planned to do outside of the house.

I would highly recommend Astin Home Care to any of my friends and family.

Thank you Lynda You guys are great and we are thankful to have the honor to serve your mom. She is awesome and I am still amazed with how well your dogs listen to you...they are like people:) Thank you for the review and kind words, we try our very best!

Vachon May 17, 2015

I could not be more pleased with the wonderful home health aids that watched over my 96 year old father. Michele was immediately responsive to his/my needs. I felt secure that he was being cared for in the best possible way.

Thank you Mr. V it has been a pleasure. I am so glad your daughter found us online. The caregivers enjoy seeing you daily. Your humor actually makes their day! We are blessed to have you in our lives.

JamesSm71 May 15, 2015

I have been using Astin Home Care for several months and am very happy with their service. My relationship with Michele has been the best. Also, I am very satisfied with my Companion. She is pleasant, provides excellent care, and is very trustworthy. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is searching for quality home care.

Hi Mr. James, thank you so much for the awesome review. My clients are so important to me and I am thankful for you. I know you interviewed a few companies, thank you for selecting Astin Home Care as your provider of choice! Michele

Jenderby May 14, 2015

I couldn't haves hoped for better care and service!!! They provided me the help and support I needed after my elderly mother needed a couple of weeks of home care, after having major surgery. They were awesome and I give them my highest recommendation. Jennifer Derby

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much. It was our pleasure. We truly appreciate you, your mom and your business. It was so nice meeting you and I pray your mom continued success with her recovery:) Michele

Satisfied customer from Woodstock May 14, 2015

Astin Home Care was an answer to my prayers. My 93 yr. old mother was against having help until I introduced her to the caregiver from Astin. Her caregiver is compassionate and loving and makes her still feel she is in control. I can't thank you enough.

Thank you so much, the caregiver and your mom bonded immediately. It was truly a perfect match:) I know you had many choices...thank you for selecting Astin Home Care as your provider of choice. Michele, Administrator

Terramani April 20, 2015

I met Michelle through a networking meeting and I have a very sick relative. We talked about that and I got her to take care of my uncle. They were very professional. I didn't have any issues and they are always on time when they came up there to help my uncle. They were very flexible with his needs because he has cancer. He was still independent into a degree but they just tailored the care specific to what he needed. They are very detailed and they always check my uncle. He would let him know if he needed help. I don't remember an issue with attendance because she was always on time. They would call us if we need additional services.

Thank you Terramani for sharing your experience. I appreciate you and the opportunity to work with your uncle. The caregiver Kim did an awesome job and really became attached to your uncle. Seeing momma and baby bears outside of his home was a little scary...an experience I will Never forget:)

Super C April 06, 2015

My grandmother needed someone to take care of her when her caregiver resigned abruptly. Luckily, Astin Care stepped in and made life easier for everyone.

Grandma turns 91 this year and she is still living at home independently and very happy with Michelle and all the care she is receiving. As a family, we finally feel we have a partner in this journey - Michelle communicates constantly, has opened elder care resources we didn't know about, and is very professional.

We love how Astin Care has made Grandma's life so much easier and how wonderful they have been. We wish we found them sooner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us online. I know you are super busy! I am thankful to be consider family and we love your grandma tremendously. She is an asset to my life and blesses me each time I visit her. She also tells me how Michelle #2 treats her like her personal grandma. Your grandma is a true sweetheart. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your lives. I personally appreciate you and your business. May God continue to bless her.

Clara8 March 10, 2015

My caretaker is excellent! I like the way she takes care of me. I trust her and she makes me not worry. I'm 90 years old and I'm dependent of her. I want to keep her as my caregiver. I've been using her for months now. I am really satisfied with her care and service. I would like to keep her because she is very efficient and very caring.

Thank you Ms. Clara, we try our very best to treat all of our clients like family. We love you:)

Walter19 March 07, 2015

I found Astin Care on the Caring.com website. Astin Care is one of the most polite and caring companies that I've ever went across. My mother has fallen in love with the caregiver. She's topnotch. She even sends pictures of my mother when they're shopping. She's communicating to me and my brother even if he's in South Florida. I'm really impressed.

therealestatediva January 15, 2013

I have had the pleasure of working directly with Michele E. during the creation of All About Seniors and was extremely impressed. Michele has a sincere passion for helping seniors and their love ones. She ensures each and every step of the business is done with the highest level of morals and ethics. Michele does not waiver when it comes to the care and commitment given to each of her staff members and clients. It is obvious; she is doing and working within her GOD given gift/talent. I highly recommend All About Seniors to anyone seeking to build a relationship with an organization that is built on solid principles.

terryy November 28, 2012

We were very satisfied with All About Seniors. The nurse provided very good service. She was able to travel from Duluth, where my sister was when my mother was there, to Douglasville, where I am when my mother was here. Unfortunately, the nurse had some health issues herself and needed to stop doing what she's doing.

112happy September 19, 2012

I was told everything I needed to know....what they do, what they provide, hours, etc. Really excellent!

Teresa Williams June 09, 2012

First of all, "All About Seniors" is a compassionate Senior Agency capitalizing on the needs of our loved ones. The owner, Michele E., genuinely care for seniors and offer great services to them. I was totally blown away by the services offered. I initially thought "All About Seniors" would be a traditional agency offering only in-home nursing care. However, I've learned they're a full service concierge, which is sort of rare nowadays. They are qualified in escorting seniors to the doctor and communicating professionally with their physician. They are also qualified medically to ask questions, and relay, and a professional manner, communications back to loved ones....which is an excellent perk! Secondly, for those who may live out of state, you can be comfortable knowing that your loved ones are in very good hands.
And last, but not least, for those of us fortunate to have seniors as parents, and are unable to personally care for them, All About Seniors will be an answer to your prayers!

felharris June 08, 2012

My family and I are extremely grateful to All About Seniors and the level of care provided to our aging Dad. Our Dad communicated to us how his caregiver was very patient, professional and attentive. My family and I were kept informed of our Dad's health and progress each day. I can't say enough positive and wonderful things about your caregiver, your organization and the level of service that was provided. We truly appreciate your dedication to providing the best care for our Dad.

William Deginova June 08, 2012

All About Seniors helped me tremenously!!! Michele is an awesome owner and very professional. My mother whom is the client is highly satisfied and sings Michele's praises everytime we speak. Its good to know my mother is in good hands. Thanks, Michele & All About Seniors

About Astin Home Care

Astin Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Atlanta, GA and the surrounding area. Astin Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Astin Home Care

• Spanish

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: Plan Specific
  • Rate for live-in care: Plan Specific

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Non-Medical Transportation

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Verteran Benefit, CCSP, SOURCE

Payment details

• Clients handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address