BrightStar Care Asheville

Overview of Ratings

4.7

November 22, 2017

By Harold E

BrightStar Care is professional and gave very good service. They took a load of my mother, which was a big plus. BrightStar Care provided around the clock care when the family couldn't be there. We felt confident that BrightStar Care could meet my dad's needs.

November 10, 2017

By Charlotte S_2

The office staff at BrightStar Care is easy to get in contact with. BrightStar Care has made life easier by taking some of the worry off of me.

November 10, 2017

By Christine H_1

BrightStar Care has great personable people, they're on time, and they treat my mother-in-law very well. My mother-in-law lives alone, and it's so nice for her to have someone new come in and dote on her and take her to the appointments she needs to go to.

October 23, 2017

By Joan C_1

BrightStar Care is reliable. I am just not where I want to be in life. It isn't BrightStar Care's fault but I don't think they could do anything to change that.

October 19, 2017

By J. I

BrightStar Care has managers and caregivers that are very conscientious. BrightStar Care has helped my husband with his laundry.

October 17, 2017

By Karen M_1

BrightStar Care was very polite and helpful. BrightStar Care allowed me to not have to worry about someone showing up to help me.

October 12, 2017

By Christian S

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is professional and very clean in the services they provide. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me out. They are providing in-home care because that is easier than going to the doctor's office.

September 28, 2017

By Marianne L_1

BrightStar Care sent me professional nurses, and they were flexible with my schedule. BrightStar Care nurses were very personable as well as professional.

September 26, 2017

By Dorothy T_2

BrightStar Care was alright. The caregivers that worked with me did pretty good. I'm in a wheelchair and I've had them switch back and forth. I've had people pretty consistently. They came to me early in the morning to help me bathe and dress and that's what I needed. I needed the service from BrightStar Care because I can't get out and do things for myself. I don't walk. I transfer out of my bed and into the wheelchair. I need them to help me cook in the mornings because there's only enough room in the kitchen for my wheelchair.

September 23, 2017

By Donald C

I would tell my friends that BrightStar Care is excellent. The caregivers who come to help me have been very good. The service provides me with shopping, cooking, house cleaning, and trips to the VA.

September 23, 2017

By James H_1

BrightStar Care is good. I need someone to come in the morning, so BrightStar Care is important.

September 18, 2017

By Anonymous_354

BrightStar Care is very compassionate, and I couldn't be working if they weren't as efficient. I wouldn't be able to work without BrightStar Care.

September 18, 2017

By Laura D_2

The office staff is very good. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by coming up to the mountains.

November 22, 2016

By James457767

BrightStar Care is very good. The caregiver is always excellent, very friendly, very good, and always on time. They seem to be knowledgeable and courteous.

From BrightStar Care Asheville

BrightStar Care Asheville is an in-home care provider serving Asheville, NC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Asheville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Asheville