BrightStar Care Leesburg

Overview of Ratings

4.3

November 16, 2017

By Kimberly T

BrightStar Care has caregivers that are compassionate. BrightStar Care gives the caregivers a couple days a week and there is someone there to make sure my loved one is able to eat her dinner.

November 13, 2017

By Anonymous_154

A lot of the aides from BrightStar Care don't do what they're supposed to. They sit on their phone or watch TV. Other aides are not careful about emptying the bag and spill urine on the carpet. Some of them are rough, and are not very gentle.

October 25, 2017

By Betty D

BrightStar Care was courteous and punctual when they came to see my loved one. BrightStar Care made life easier because my loved one was failing, so I was able to have free time when they were here taking care of them.

October 24, 2017

By Thomas S_1

BrightStar Care is very thorough and patient. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by being here to help my husband, which takes some pressure off of me.

October 18, 2017

By Anne W

Communication from BrightStar Care has been horrible and they know that. They will make changes to the schedule without telling me or my father. I have only seen one email since then and they still change the schedule. We were hoping that the caregivers would give us advice taking care of our mom, but they don't give us a report on what they do during the day. They are just looking for changes in her ability to do things. They are not proactive.

October 13, 2017

By STEVE H

I haven't considered using any other agency because the care I get from BrightStar Care is very good. I can't find any fault the care. My BrightStar Care's caregivers fix my meals, do the laundry, and answer the phone for me when I need them to.

September 28, 2017

By Paula F

BrightStar Care is prompt. I'm blind and I couldn't take care of my wife. The caregivers helped me take care of her.

September 26, 2017

By Bern B

BrightStar Care could have a much better communication system. Many times I was never informed that they were going to change the caregiver that came. The services maintain my loved one's life.

September 19, 2017

By Gerald G

BrightStar Care has been very reliable and very good to me so far. I have had no problems. The care has been a great help to me. I was quite worn out before.

September 19, 2017

By Margaret "Peggy" N

BrightStar Care is reliable. They come on time, and I am very satisfied with their services. BrightStar Care's caregivers do everything that I need, I don't have to ask them to do anything. My caregiver makes my bed and cooks me breakfast. We even watch TV together.

From BrightStar Care Leesburg

BrightStar Care Leesburg is an in-home care provider serving Ashburn, VA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Leesburg offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Leesburg