Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Overview of Ratings

4.4

August 24, 2017

By Charlotte R_2

SYNERGY HomeCare could have more flexible hours for their clients. SYNERGY HomeCare provided good services.

August 11, 2017

By Robin &

SYNERGY HomeCare hires good staff and they have a good program. The service assists my mom to be able to stay in the place she lives and helps me to not worry.

July 25, 2017

By Carol P

I didn't feel that there was orientation from SYNERGY HomeCare for the client and the caregiver. Some caregivers thought I was supposed to feed them, and I wasn't sure what I should do. There was inconsistency in performance of the caregivers. Some were really productive and others would lay on the couch. Some caregivers were on their cell phones. Some caregivers of SYNERGY HomeCare would watch TV and not help me make my life easier.

July 17, 2017

By Penny W

Synergy HomeCare was very good. They came on time, understood the situation, and their people were quite well trained. I was pleased that they had the same person come every day and every evening. My father had 24-hour daycare. They bathed him, tried to feed him, made sure that he got liquids, shaved him, changed his clothes every day, made sure that he was comfortable, and changed his position. Time scheduling and management were excellent, and the pricing was much cheaper than the other agency.

July 11, 2017

By Alice C_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent me caregivers that have provided me with invaluable services. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by assisting me with coordinating my bills, budgeting, planning, and keeping everything organized.

June 28, 2017

By Kavita C

SYNERGY HomeCare is very responsive. My mom wanted to take care of my dad, so there was nothing that SYNERGY HomeCare could have done to keep us.

June 08, 2017

By Robert W_3

With the short amount of time that we have had them, SYNERGY HomeCare has been responsive. We had a good commitment from the owners and the caregivers to try to improve the quality of care that they provide. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare have taken a huge burden from me.

March 23, 2012

By juan41

I had been the sole caregiver for my partner who has dementia when a friend recommended that I get some in-home assistance. She recommended Synergy home care. I have been involved with Synergy for about seven months and have been entirely satisfied with all aspects of the company from the person who answers the phone, generally on the first ring, to the women who come into my home on a daily basis. All are professional, competent, and above all, caring. Whenever I have had to make schedule changes, especially in an emergency, I have been given the services I needed without any hesitation. Synergy's support and excellent work has made an enormous difference in our lives and we are very grateful to them.

March 14, 2012

By EKhanna

Reliable, dependable, positive, kind, professional--words I use to describe two years of service from Synergy/AA, VA. They have given my 95-year old mother, who lives with us, a quality of life that is full of peace, warmth and kindess. The caregivers are highly competent professionals, motivated to be kind and thorough. The administrative staff is responsive and effective. The company reviews and trains their staff on a regular basis. You could not ask for more.

March 13, 2012

By many thanks

Outstanding support for home care!

March 07, 2012

By Very Happy in Arlington

Synergy Home Care was very helpful to my father during the last year and a half he was alive and living at an assisted living facility. Synergy assisted him in getting to and from doctor's appointments, was always on time, and stayed with him until he was safely back in his room. Synergy was also very helpful to me when I had surgery in late September 2011 and was out of work for two weeks and could not drive or lift anything heavy. Synergy's staff was super, they helped me run errands, shop for groceries, and took me to my doctor's appointments. Synergy Home Care is a great organization with a super staff of great people!

From Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia