Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Alice C_494501 July 12, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent me caregivers that have provided me with invaluable services. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by assisting me with coordinating my bills, budgeting, planning, and keeping everything organized.

Kavita C_489872 June 28, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is very responsive.

Robert W_480584 June 08, 2017

With the short amount of time that we have had them, SYNERGY HomeCare has been responsive. We had a good commitment from the owners and the caregivers to try to improve the quality of care that they provide.

juan41 March 23, 2012

I had been the sole caregiver for my partner who has dementia when a friend recommended that I get some in-home assistance. She recommended Synergy home care. I have been involved with Synergy for about seven months and have been entirely satisfied with all aspects of the company from the person who answers the phone, generally on the first ring, to the women who come into my home on a daily basis. All are professional, competent, and above all, caring. Whenever I have had to make schedule changes, especially in an emergency, I have been given the services I needed without any hesitation. Synergy's support and excellent work has made an enormous difference in our lives and we are very grateful to them.

EKhanna March 14, 2012

Reliable, dependable, positive, kind, professional--words I use to describe two years of service from Synergy/AA, VA. They have given my 95-year old mother, who lives with us, a quality of life that is full of peace, warmth and kindess. The caregivers are highly competent professionals, motivated to be kind and thorough. The administrative staff is responsive and effective. The company reviews and trains their staff on a regular basis. You could not ask for more.

many thanks March 13, 2012

Outstanding support for home care!

Very Happy in Arlington March 08, 2012

Synergy Home Care was very helpful to my father during the last year and a half he was alive and living at an assisted living facility. Synergy assisted him in getting to and from doctor's appointments, was always on time, and stayed with him until he was safely back in his room. Synergy was also very helpful to me when I had surgery in late September 2011 and was out of work for two weeks and could not drive or lift anything heavy. Synergy's staff was super, they helped me run errands, shop for groceries, and took me to my doctor's appointments. Synergy Home Care is a great organization with a super staff of great people!

About Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia is an in-home care provider serving Arlington, VA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.