Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

many thanks March 13, 2012

Outstanding support for home care!

Very Happy in Arlington March 08, 2012

Synergy Home Care was very helpful to my father during the last year and a half he was alive and living at an assisted living facility. Synergy assisted him in getting to and from doctor's appointments, was always on time, and stayed with him until he was safely back in his room. Synergy was also very helpful to me when I had surgery in late September 2011 and was out of work for two weeks and could not drive or lift anything heavy. Synergy's staff was super, they helped me run errands, shop for groceries, and took me to my doctor's appointments. Synergy Home Care is a great organization with a super staff of great people!

About Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia

Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia is an in-home care provider serving Arlington, VA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria, Virginia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.