FirstLight HomeCare of Arlington Heights

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare of Arlington Heights

MommysGirl45 July 27, 2015

I was with FirstLight of Arlington Heights a couple months back and I cannot say enough good things about them! Justine, in the office, who I must say is heaven-sent, was such a big help to our family! Justine was able to find the perfect caregivers for my mom and was able to take so much of our stress away. FirstLight has a very unique Dementia Training program for their caregivers and it makes such a difference! I wish I would have called on them sooner! I highly recommend them and make sure to ask for Justine!!!

Thank you so much for the compliment! I truly love what I do and caring for my clients! This review is much appreciated! Our goal is to keep every one in their home while hiring extraordinary people who provide exceptional care!

Mel7 May 28, 2015

Caregivers are cautious and confident, and go above and beyond. I look forward to seeing them each day and welcome them with open arms. They make my day more pleasant. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Caring110892350 May 15, 2015

I had an enjoyable time with Virginia. We enjoyed walking and visiting. Real pleasant all of the time. Office staff was great and I couldn’t have asked for a better caregiver!

jkjk33355 December 03, 2014

The office staff is very professional and helpful! The CNA that I have is fantastic and goes above and beyond!

At Firstlight HomeCare, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their OWN home or any setting.

Cynthia30 September 01, 2014

Megan, the caregiver from FirstLight, does an excellent job for us. My mom, Teresa, feels comfortable with Megan. She is trusted by me and my family. This service has worked out great for us!

Caring98229050 September 01, 2014

The caregiver from FirstLight HomeCare is outstanding. She does a great job in dealing with an elderly dementia patient.

Bob98228950 September 01, 2014

Justin, an office staff of FirstLight HomeCare, is great in getting the right fit for my needs. Megan, the caregiver they provided, comes 5 days a week. She is polite and caring. She does a terrific job.

Caring98228850 September 01, 2014

FirstLight HomeCare has provided us with a very comforting caregiver. The caregiver is also very patient with my mom.

Caring98228750 September 01, 2014

I love my caregiver from FirstLight HomeCare. She helps me remain independent. She goes above and beyond. I would not be more pleased with FirstLight HomeCare's services.

About FirstLight HomeCare of Arlington Heights

FirstLight HomeCare of Arlington Heights is an in-home care provider serving Arlington Heights, IL and the surrounding area. FirstLight HomeCare of Arlington Heights offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of FirstLight HomeCare of Arlington Heights