Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Carol P. October 31, 2015

Excellent Caregiver! The office staff is very responsive. They are quick to accommodate sudden change of our needs. My husband sometimes required email correspondence with RAH. The staff is very thoughtful and supportive of us.

Launae Hunter August 27, 2015

Right at Home Aptos has been a pleasure to do business with. I had a stroke and needed night and day care. All caregivers were competent, caring, punctual and very nice. I would highly recommend this firm and plan to use them again when needed.

Margaret45 September 30, 2014

The service has been excellent. My only negative has been the price. On the other hand, my helper has become a good friend -- she is reliable, pleasant, cheerful, and capable. I'm thankful for her help.

Antonette September 21, 2014

We are most grateful for your skilled care and devotion to my mother's care. You greatly enhance her quality of life.

From Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA