Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

By Marcia D_492460

I would tell someone that Right at Home does a good job, that they are accommodating, and that they are reliable. The services have made my life easier and they keep the client clean.

By Diana M_492440

Right at Home has always been there, has been spot-on, and I have never had a problem with them. Right at Home has made my life easier by providing someone to watch over my loved one at home.

By Dane M_492434

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is pretty professional and dependable. Compared with my last company, Right at Home has been way more professional, they are always on-time, and they are doing good with consistent staff.

June 14, 2017

By Galina E_483205

Right at Home's caregivers are organized, well-built, and they try to help as much as they can.

June 02, 2017

By Renee C_477743

Right at Home provided a caregiver that was terrific. The only reason why we didn't continue the services was because of the cost.

May 01, 2017

By Jane B_463448

The caregivers from Right at Home are on time and compassionate. I have enjoyed our caregivers' senses of humor.

May 01, 2017

By Margaret N_463437

The care from Right at Home is very good, and the caregivers are very nice, helpful, and accommodating. However, the rules are very restricting for the kind of care that I need.

April 20, 2017

By Adina P

Right at Home has made our lives easier because it gives us a chance to do certain things.

April 03, 2017

By Al S

Right at Home does house work and they take care of the client tenderly.

April 03, 2017

By Kit J

I only use the services once a week, but when the services are being given, it frees up my time and gives my mom time with someone who can relate to her and her situation. It's good for her to be with someone else besides me.

March 09, 2017

By Vicky A

Just knowing that Mary has someone with her is very important to me.

March 03, 2017

By Joe L

It is helpful that the caregivers take my mother grocery shopping, to doctors appointments, and to the pharmacy.

March 01, 2017

By Lucile L

The services from Right at Home were very brief. My mother needed specific services, and didn't make it clear how much help she needed at the time, so we didn't get what we needed. It wasn't the agency's fault, though.

February 17, 2017

By Paul K

The caregivers I had were pleasant, but not knowledgeable and not skilled.

February 03, 2017

By David S

Our caregiver is reliable, punctual, and understands my wife's personality.

February 01, 2017

By Lee F

I would tell someone that Right at Home seems competent.

January 28, 2017

By Diana M

The services have helped John stay alert and active.

January 24, 2017

By Janet S

There was a language barrier with one of my caregivers from Right at Home. The caregiver was good--it was just difficult for me to communicate what I needed. My daughter spoke Spanish, however, and they could communicate beautifully.

December 25, 2015

By Karen Strelitz

Service has been good.

December 21, 2015

By Michael118194750

I am very pleased with Right at Home. They are very reliable and affordable. Everything is fine from management to scheduling. They are very professional and accurate.

December 19, 2015

By Pete for Helen Moore

Excellent service. Hilda, the caregiver, is amazing, caring and willing to do anything. She did a great job.

December 18, 2015

By Angie18

Your services are good. Caregivers arrive on time and take you to your desired destination.

December 16, 2015

By Barbara120870650

I enjoy having them here to help me and to talk with. Karla is so willing to do anything and is very helpful.

October 31, 2015

By Carol P.

Excellent Caregiver! The office staff is very responsive. They are quick to accommodate sudden change of our needs. My husband sometimes required email correspondence with RAH. The staff is very thoughtful and supportive of us.

August 27, 2015

By Launae Hunter

Right at Home Aptos has been a pleasure to do business with. I had a stroke and needed night and day care. All caregivers were competent, caring, punctual and very nice. I would highly recommend this firm and plan to use them again when needed.

September 30, 2014

By Margaret45

The service has been excellent. My only negative has been the price. On the other hand, my helper has become a good friend -- she is reliable, pleasant, cheerful, and capable. I'm thankful for her help.

September 21, 2014

By Antonette

We are most grateful for your skilled care and devotion to my mother's care. You greatly enhance her quality of life.

From Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA