Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

4.5
41 41 Reviews

October 02, 2017

By Adina P_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they're all good! The caregiver has helped me get things done. She's been fantastic.

September 22, 2017

By Kristi H

Right at Home caregivers are on time and thorough. Right at Home was available when I needed them.

September 13, 2017

By Joe L_1

Right at Home is very good at selecting and screening the caregivers. Right at Home has relieved me some of the stress and provided a safety to my mom.

September 01, 2017

By Kelli W

Right at Home has very skilled caregivers who go above and beyond to do extra things, they are also patient, caring, and thorough. The caregivers from Right at Home were great fits and helped our family out a great deal.

August 04, 2017

By Lee F_1

I am satisfied with Right at Home because the caregiver does an adequate job taking care of my wife. I get a little peace and quiet because of the services.

August 03, 2017

By Larry M_3

Right at Home is very courteous and nice, and I liked that all of the caregivers have showed me their workman's' compensation papers right away. I am very satisfied because the caregivers are all extremely helpful with myself and my wife.

By Marcia D

I would tell someone that Right at Home does a good job, that they are accommodating, and that they are reliable. The services have made my life easier and they keep the client clean.

By Diana M_3

Right at Home has always been there, has been spot-on, and I have never had a problem with them. Right at Home has made my life easier by providing someone to watch over my loved one at home.

By Dane M

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is pretty professional and dependable. Compared with my last company, Right at Home has been way more professional, they are always on-time, and they are doing good with consistent staff.

June 14, 2017

By Galina E_1

Right at Home's caregivers are organized, well-built, and they try to help as much as they can. Right at Home makes my life easier and helps me around the house.

June 01, 2017

By Renee C_1

Right at Home provided a caregiver that was terrific. The only reason why we didn't continue the services was because of the cost. Right at Home sent a caregiver that was engaged with my mother, who has Alzheimer's. They didn't simply watch television.

May 01, 2017

By Jane B

The caregivers from Right at Home are on time and compassionate. I have enjoyed our caregivers' senses of humor. The services from Right at Home allow me to have "me" time.

May 01, 2017

By Margaret N_4

The care from Right at Home is very good, and the caregivers are very nice, helpful, and accommodating. However, the rules are very restricting for the kind of care that I need. My caregivers help lift the load that I'm carrying, and they help enormously with the care I need.

April 20, 2017

By Adina P

I would recommend Right at Home. Right at Home has made our lives easier because it gives us a chance to do certain things.

April 03, 2017

By Al S

Right at Home is competent, friendly, and easy to work with . Right at Home does house work and they take care of the client tenderly.

April 03, 2017

By Kit J

Right at Home's caregivers are very attentive, are there when I call, and have answers to my questions. I only use the services once a week, but when the services are being given, it frees up my time and gives my mom time with someone who can relate to her and her situation. It's good for her to be with someone else besides me.

March 09, 2017

By Vicky A_1

Everyone at Right at Home seems to be very kind to the elderly. When you call them, they are always available. Just knowing that Mary has someone with her is very important to me.

March 03, 2017

By Joe L_4

Right at Home does a really good job vetting their caregivers. The caregivers Right at Home has are well-suited for their work. It is helpful that the caregivers take my mother grocery shopping, to doctors appointments, and to the pharmacy.

March 01, 2017

By Lucile L_1

If I knew someone who needed in-home care, I would definitely recommend Right at Home. They've done a great job with introductions and preparing my mother for the services needed, as well as potential situations we might come across. There were some scheduling glitches, but the agency was able to manage that. The services from Right at Home were very brief. My mother needed specific services, and didn't make it clear how much help she needed at the time, so we didn't get what we needed. It wasn't the agency's fault, though.

February 17, 2017

By Paul K_3

All the caregivers from Right at Home did was do a visual survey to see if there were obstacles in my home and to check to see if I was walking down the street correctly. I don't need someone to come into my home to check and see if things are fine because they are fine, I needed someone to help me with physical therapy. The caregivers I had were pleasant, but not knowledgeable and not skilled.

February 02, 2017

By David S_10

I am very pleased with Right at Home. We have a wonderful caregiver that helps out in our house. Our caregiver is reliable, punctual, and understands my wife's personality.

February 01, 2017

By Lee F_3

I would tell someone that Right at Home seems competent.

January 27, 2017

By Diana M_6

I haven't had any issues with Right at Home, and they are very easy to get a hold of. The services have helped John stay alert and active.

January 23, 2017

By Janet S_6

I would hesitate to recommend Right at Home because of their cost. There was a language barrier with one of my caregivers from Right at Home. The caregiver was good--it was just difficult for me to communicate what I needed. My daughter spoke Spanish, however, and they could communicate beautifully.

December 25, 2015

By Karen Strelitz

Service has been good.

December 20, 2015

By Michael118194750

I am very pleased with Right at Home. They are very reliable and affordable. Everything is fine from management to scheduling. They are very professional and accurate.

December 18, 2015

By Pete for Helen Moore

Excellent service. Hilda, the caregiver, is amazing, caring and willing to do anything. She did a great job.

December 17, 2015

By Angie18

Your services are good. Caregivers arrive on time and take you to your desired destination.

December 16, 2015

By Barbara120870650

I enjoy having them here to help me and to talk with. Karla is so willing to do anything and is very helpful.

October 31, 2015

By Carol P.

Excellent Caregiver! The office staff is very responsive. They are quick to accommodate sudden change of our needs. My husband sometimes required email correspondence with RAH. The staff is very thoughtful and supportive of us.

August 26, 2015

By Launae Hunter

Right at Home Aptos has been a pleasure to do business with. I had a stroke and needed night and day care. All caregivers were competent, caring, punctual and very nice. I would highly recommend this firm and plan to use them again when needed.

September 30, 2014

By Margaret45

The service has been excellent. My only negative has been the price. On the other hand, my helper has become a good friend -- she is reliable, pleasant, cheerful, and capable. I'm thankful for her help.

September 21, 2014

By Antonette

We are most grateful for your skilled care and devotion to my mother's care. You greatly enhance her quality of life.

From Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA