Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Contact Now

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Vicky A March 09, 2017

Just knowing that Mary has someone with her is very important to me.

Joe L March 03, 2017

It is helpful that the caregivers take my mother grocery shopping, to doctors appointments, and to the pharmacy.

Lucile L March 01, 2017

The services from Right at Home were very brief. My mother needed specific services, and didn't make it clear how much help she needed at the time, so we didn't get what we needed. It wasn't the agency's fault, though.

Paul K February 17, 2017

The caregivers I had were pleasant, but not knowledgeable and not skilled.

David S February 03, 2017

Our caregiver is reliable, punctual, and understands my wife's personality.

Lee F February 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home seems competent.

Diana M January 28, 2017

The services have helped John stay alert and active.

Janet S January 24, 2017

There was a language barrier with one of my caregivers from Right at Home. The caregiver was good--it was just difficult for me to communicate what I needed. My daughter spoke Spanish, however, and they could communicate beautifully.

Karen Strelitz December 25, 2015

Service has been good.

Michael118194750 December 21, 2015

I am very pleased with Right at Home. They are very reliable and affordable. Everything is fine from management to scheduling. They are very professional and accurate.

Pete for Helen Moore December 19, 2015

Excellent service. Hilda, the caregiver, is amazing, caring and willing to do anything. She did a great job.

Angie18 December 18, 2015

Your services are good. Caregivers arrive on time and take you to your desired destination.

Barbara120870650 December 16, 2015

I enjoy having them here to help me and to talk with. Karla is so willing to do anything and is very helpful.

Carol P. October 31, 2015

Excellent Caregiver! The office staff is very responsive. They are quick to accommodate sudden change of our needs. My husband sometimes required email correspondence with RAH. The staff is very thoughtful and supportive of us.

Launae Hunter August 27, 2015

Right at Home Aptos has been a pleasure to do business with. I had a stroke and needed night and day care. All caregivers were competent, caring, punctual and very nice. I would highly recommend this firm and plan to use them again when needed.

Margaret45 September 30, 2014

The service has been excellent. My only negative has been the price. On the other hand, my helper has become a good friend -- she is reliable, pleasant, cheerful, and capable. I'm thankful for her help.

Antonette September 21, 2014

We are most grateful for your skilled care and devotion to my mother's care. You greatly enhance her quality of life.

From Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, CA