Right at Home Appleton

Reviews of Right at Home Appleton

April 25, 2015

By Gary104672350

We have been using Right at Home for around 8 weeks. They pretty much follow the things given to them. I have no issue with the caregiver. My mother seemed pretty happy. I am perfectly satisfied with the care. Management is very friendly.

February 13, 2014

By Larry28

I contacted Patty late August 2013 to care for my father. Right at Home has done a great job to find a competent group of caretakers for him. My father is doing well for his age. I feel right at home, Patty & staff from Kimberly, Wisconsin was a very good choice for my father.

February 28, 2013

By R. Stevens

To whom it concerns, On behalf of my entire family I would like to thank everyone at Right At Home for the fine work they have been doing for our father. At 90 years of age his needs are many, and we really don't know how we could have managed without you. From the day Dad came home last April each one of you, from office personnel to in-home caregivers has helped restore his spirits, lighten his burdens, and made him so happy to be home. Running our own family business, I know the work that goes on in an office. Right At Home's office staff's efficiency and attention to detail in all such regards has been very professional and has contributed to our dad's well being from day one. Even before he came home, the Right At Home franchise owner had asked me for, and passed on to the in-home caregivers, knowledge about our father's interests such as history, his love of family, and his deep ties to northern Wisconsin. Armed with such knowledge, the in-home caregivers were able to quickly establish a genuine rapport with our father. Personally, as my family's lead contact with Right At Home, I appreciated the time and effort their office staff gave to insure that I had every bit of information and assistance I needed to understand and handle the business end of our contract. In an on going effort, the staff has also been very adept at responding to and in some cases even anticipating changes needed in the day to day care of our father. Since nothing is ever perfect, the staff's and the caregivers' ability to sense and adapt to change as it unfolds has been prompt, sensitive to my father's needs, in a word, invaluable. To the Right At Home in-home caregivers goes our truely heartfelt thanks. They are on the front line 24/7 and nowhere near enough can be said for the job they do. As much as family members pop in and out for visits, it is the caregivers who are always there for Dad. From his daily needs to his doctor visits, to bringing and preparing fresh caught perch dinners and homemade pies, to taking Dad on rides to the movies, the farm market, the near by state parks, the caregivers have done it all. Some have even accompanied my father and me on several 2-3 day trips to his beloved 'home away from home' in the north woods of Wisconsin. The caregivers have shared so much of their time and effort to see that Dad has as good a life as possible. No one could ask for more! I would also like to thank everyone at Right At Home for enlightening what was once my own limited idea of what the home care business is all about. Beyond all the work, and there is much indeed, there are two words that come to my mind: Dignity and Love. I know now that these are the two things aging people need most, and in my family"s personal experience, Right At Home has helped our father feel a great deal of both. Thank you all so much,

February 15, 2013

By Gizzy

I have had an excellent experience with Right At Home care. The office staff is so very helpful with changes that seem to come up at the last minute. No matter what my request or need might be, they take care of it right away, without me having to make any more phone calls to whomever. I LOVE my caregiver! She is very attentive and has a knack at foreseeing my needs and taking care of them. She is always mindful of my feelings so I have no embarrassment no matter what happens. She has taken me to plenty of my appointments as well as shopping, I have never had to wait for her or be worried about her leaving me by myself. I give her my credit card to do my shopping for me most of the time---I have no worries about her honesty! The chores I ask her to do around my home are done as soon as I ask and they are done well. With Right At Home helping me, my convalescing has been a breeze.

February 09, 2013

By Rainbow2

It all Started in May of 2012 when my Dad who I loved very much was in his last stages of Life at an assisted Living, he was in the nursing home and Myself his daughter and an only child and having a Mother with moderate Alzheimers who was moved in the assisted living facility at the St,Paul nursing home ( same place where my father was) while I tried to juggle owning my own business ( A Hair & Tanning Salon) and being there for both. With the help of the social worker we had found Right at Home to help me thru this. the Day had come , we had to make decisiions to move my dad for his last days of life, we moved him in with my mom at the assisted living facility and we made arrangements for Right at Home to help assist with this all, we had a Plan to Bring Dad Home on his Last Days with us, and them staying with my Mom. Well May 2012 he found his new home in Heaven. The Funeral Came and Right at Home Stepped in with Excellant Caregivers to help with my Mom and we decided to move her Home and to make it possible for her to live in her own home, My Mom not only had Moderate Alzheimers but had to morn the loss of her husband, and myself morning the loss of my Father, Right At Home as made my life and my Mom's Life alot easier and I can say that my Mom's Memory and Happiness means the world to me and she is my top Priority, and they have proved wtih their Excellant Chosen Caregivers that we have worked thru together to make the right fit for my mom, my Mom is doing very well with the routine we have chosen,and I can spend time with her as much as I can, and enjoy also being with my own Family and spending time with the Grandkids that also is very important to me. My Mom''s Friends have commented to me, that Mom seems very Happy and always smiling and she always looks very nice, that again is my top Priority . So all I can Say is Thanks Patty and Your Right at Home Team in Kimberly to make My life Easier and Keeping my mom in her home,with your Excellant Caregivers that truly Care !

September 05, 2012

By TJHarris

Right At Home is willing to match caregivers to my personality and lifestyle. The caregivers are knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties. With caregivers help, the number of medications have decreased due to well-balanced meals, good general care, and housekeeping. With the aid of Right At Home I am able to live a healthy and active lifestyle.

June 29, 2012

By Connor1

The care provided is excellent. Few days go by that see work hours short of 14 hours, and it pays off with the reputation being built throughout the Fox Valley. Patty H. has done a great job building a sustainable means to assist those who need in whenever and wherever possible.

June 02, 2012

By Tom5

Right at Home has better access to nursing and they handle medicare better. They actually can provide some medicare services and this is what we liked best with them and the main reason for hiring them. Everything is fine and the same caregiver comes in 4 days during the week and there's another caregiver who comes in every Saturday. My mom is absolutely happy with the caregivers they send in. They help my mom mostly with her personal hygiene like assisting her in the shower. My mom cannot take a shower by herself. They also help her out with minor home chores like cleaning the floor and cooking lunch for her. We are very pleased with their service.

From Right at Home Appleton

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Family caregivers: You CAN take a vacation, a break, a weekend away. Here's how:

Before you say "no" to that family reunion, weekend getaway, or other vacation you’re dreaming of and physically need, respite care options are available.

You can have a break, with peace of mind that your loved one is doing fine. Call Right at Home In Home Care and Assistance.

Photos of Right at Home Appleton