Right at Home Appleton

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Appleton

Gizzy February 15, 2013

I have had an excellent experience with Right At Home care. The office staff is so very helpful with changes that seem to come up at the last minute. No matter what my request or need might be, they take care of it right away, without me having to make any more phone calls to whomever.

I LOVE my caregiver! She is very attentive and has a knack at foreseeing my needs and taking care of them. She is always mindful of my feelings so I have no embarrassment no matter what happens. She has taken me to plenty of my appointments as well as shopping, I have never had to wait for her or be worried about her leaving me by myself. I give her my credit card to do my shopping for me most of the time---I have no worries about her honesty! The chores I ask her to do around my home are done as soon as I ask and they are done well. With Right At Home helping me, my convalescing has been a breeze.

Rainbow2 February 09, 2013

It all Started in May of 2012 when my Dad who I loved very much was in his last stages of Life at an assisted Living, he was in the nursing home and Myself his daughter and an only child and having a Mother with moderate Alzheimers who was moved in the assisted living facility at the St,Paul nursing home ( same place where my father was) while I tried to juggle owning my own business ( A Hair & Tanning Salon) and being there for both. With the help of the social worker we had found Right at Home to help me thru this. the Day had come , we had to make decisiions to move my dad for his last days of life, we moved him in with my mom at the assisted living facility and we made arrangements for Right at Home to help assist with this all, we had a Plan to Bring Dad Home on his Last Days with us, and them staying with my Mom. Well May 2012 he found his new home in Heaven. The Funeral Came and Right at Home Stepped in with Excellant Caregivers to help with my Mom and we decided to move her Home and to make it possible for her to live in her own home, My Mom not only had Moderate Alzheimers but had to morn the loss of her husband, and myself morning the loss of my Father, Right At Home as made my life and my Mom's Life alot easier and I can say that my Mom's Memory and Happiness means the world to me and she is my top Priority, and they have proved wtih their Excellant Chosen Caregivers that we have worked thru together to make the right fit for my mom, my Mom is doing very well with the routine we have chosen,and I can spend time with her as much as I can, and enjoy also being with my own Family and spending time with the Grandkids that also is very important to me. My Mom''s Friends have commented to me, that Mom seems very Happy and always smiling and she always looks very nice, that again is my top Priority .
So all I can Say is Thanks Patty and Your Right at Home Team in Kimberly to make My life Easier and Keeping my mom in her home,with your Excellant Caregivers that truly Care !

TJHarris September 05, 2012

Right At Home is willing to match caregivers to my personality and lifestyle. The caregivers are knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties. With caregivers help, the number of medications have decreased due to well-balanced meals, good general care, and housekeeping. With the aid of Right At Home I am able to live a healthy and active lifestyle.

Connor1 June 29, 2012

The care provided is excellent. Few days go by that see work hours short of 14 hours, and it pays off with the reputation being built throughout the Fox Valley. Patty H. has done a great job building a sustainable means to assist those who need in whenever and wherever possible.

Tom5 June 02, 2012

Right at Home has better access to nursing and they handle medicare better. They actually can provide some medicare services and this is what we liked best with them and the main reason for hiring them. Everything is fine and the same caregiver comes in 4 days during the week and there's another caregiver who comes in every Saturday. My mom is absolutely happy with the caregivers they send in. They help my mom mostly with her personal hygiene like assisting her in the shower. My mom cannot take a shower by herself. They also help her out with minor home chores like cleaning the floor and cooking lunch for her. We are very pleased with their service.

From Right at Home Appleton

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Family caregivers: You CAN take a vacation, a break, a weekend away. Here's how:

Before you say "no" to that family reunion, weekend getaway, or other vacation you’re dreaming of and physically need, respite care options are available.

You can have a break, with peace of mind that your loved one is doing fine. Call Right at Home In Home Care and Assistance.

Features of Right at Home Appleton