Home Instead Senior Care - Appleton, WI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Appleton, WI

rusty734 July 23, 2014

go ahead, call around, try private in-home care, then when your'e done challenging yourself & risking your loved one; call Home Instead 1 call did-it-all

I'm 'remote' from my family, but NEVER doubt they are in capable, experienced hands when you see employees that STAY for 15+ years, its because they are being treated well - a happy employee makes for a happy family member!

Far away March 22, 2014

Home Instead provided excellent in home care for my mother after a fall on the ice this past winter. Since I do not live in the same city as my mother Home Instead provided me with reassurance on how she was doing as well as the progress she was making. Having them there to help her with her activities of daily living was truly a blessing. She enjoyed their friendship as well and I think their visits were something that helped my mother mentally improve to where she could be independent again. I would use the service again if needed without hesitation

Family in need July 20, 2013

We felt, right from the start that our relationship with Home Instead wasn't just a business contract but a caring supportive friendship.

fhildebrand February 24, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Home Instead is a wonderful organization that is truly dedicated to the best in-home care possible. The personnel are universally capable, caring and warm. We have had a rotation of four caregivers, with three others filling in at times, and all of them have been wonderful for my father who has dementia.

DottieMae February 22, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I have interviewed the staff of Home Instead and have found them to be caring, sensitive, highly trained individuals. I am looking for in-home care for my aging parents and am contracting with Home Instead to provide that. They are very willing to listen to all of our requests and even more so, able to fulfill them. Very excited to begin this partnership with a company so dedicated and so loyal to helping enrich the lives of seniors.

AGruett February 21, 2013

I interviewed this provider

In searching for in-home care for my mother, I first thought of Home Instead after seeing their ad. I priced assisted living and found it to be extremely expensive and Home Instead proved to be a great alternative. Besides, my mother wants to stay in her home where she can enjoy the beauty of nature that is available in her own back yard. Home Instead is going to handle all of the household chores and is also going to be a terrific companion for my mom who loves to make puzzles and play various card games. Mom is quick-witted and very social, so will thoroughly enjoy the company of an in-home provider, rather than facing an assisted living environment, due to her inability to walk well. I highly recommend these kind, and genuinely loving care-givers.

somewhere December 03, 2012

20-25% of caregivers assigned to us were incapable of doing their job and either caused physical pain or created a physically dangerous situation.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Appleton, WI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Appleton, WI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address