Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of BrightStar Care of High Desert
SBSW October 31, 2011
I visited this facility
This branch of Brightstar serves the San Bernardino area. A caregiver cost about $18.50 per hour. The staff are certified nursing assistants and are licensed and bonded, background checked and random drug tested. You can trust them. Brightstar wants to make sure the companion caregiver is a good match to the person in need.
From BrightStar Care of High Desert
Early on in life, BrightStar Care of High Desert Owner Michael Green's great grandmother had Alzheimer's. He watched his great grandfather and family struggle with her care. The family lived out of town and his great grandfather was unable to continue to care for her. With a heavy heart he put in her a nursing home; he spent his days there by her side. One evening she woke up and decided to go for a walk; she walked out of the nursing home into the street and was hit by a car. She survived but was not able to realize what had happen to her or why. Michael's grandmother quit her job and immediately moved back to take care of her. He watched her struggle to live with her parents and take care of them. Eventually, the family relocated to help her.
Seeing a family go through similar issues touches the heart and soul of who we are; we know what it is like to search for the right solutions, the need for help and finding someone you can trust. BrightStar High Desert is here to help you get the help you need!
From childcare to elder care, the BrightStar High Desert team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our Director of Nursing and qualified RNs conduct in-home and hospital assessments at your convenience.
- RN/Nurse Practitioner oversees all cases
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Down syndrome and Autism
- Personal Services
- Sitting/Companion Service
- Bath Visits
- Light Housekeeping/Meal Prep
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers
- Shopping and Transportation Services
- Live-In Care
- Newborn/Multiples Care
- Need to go to work? Child sick can't go to School/Day Care
- Nanny and Sitter Services
- Light Housekeeping/Meal Prep
- RN/LVN/CNA Staffing
- Medical Office
- School Nurses
- Direct Hire
About Our High Desert Homecare and Medical Staffing Services
The answer to your question is "Yes, we can!" Our caring, experienced staff is dedicated to putting clients' needs first and delivering an exceptional level of service. You tell us what you need, and we tailor a care plan and make all the necessary arrangements.
- When you need a complete plan of care coordinated with doctors, call us.
- When Medicare or Hospice cannot provide enough support, call us.
- When you need a nanny "” or a fill-in nanny on short notice "” call us.
- When you or a loved one is being discharged from the hospital, call us.
- When you or a loved one needs more help at an independent or assisted living facility, call us.
- When you are expecting twins or triplets and need some in-home help, call us.
Our Philosophy of Care
We believe delivering great care means getting to know everyone involved. We work with families and physicians to create an environment that nurtures the body, mind and spirit of each person entrusted to our care. Compassionate care, anytime, anywhere.
We employ only the best caregivers available. Our rigorous interview and screening process ensures only the highest quality caregivers become staff members at BrightStar.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
Features of BrightStar Care of High Desert
- Rate for hourly care: Call for Rates
- Rate for live-in care: Call for Rates
17995 US Highway 18
Apple Valley, CA 92307
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities