BrightStar Care Ann Arbor

Reviews of BrightStar Care Ann Arbor

4.4

January 10, 2018

By Beverly S_1

They are compassionate. The aides I have go above and beyond the call of duty. The aide does everything that I tell her to do, like laundry, light housework, and changing the bedding. When I'm in a lot of pain in my leg, she helps me get into the shower.

November 17, 2017

By Carla M

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregiver that they sent was wonderful with my dad! She handled just about anything that came her way with grace, and there were some times when I wouldn't have wanted to tackle it! The service has made my life easier because the caregiver helps my father, prepares his meals, and does his laundry.

November 07, 2017

By Mary B_3

The caregivers go above and beyond. Our life is easier because our caregivers do things that our family just can't handle.

October 23, 2017

By Anonymous_239

BrightStar Care is reliable and a very good agency. The services from BrightStar Care have been very good. They have made life easier by assisting and doing some light household work.

October 09, 2017

By Lewis G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're usually prompt, and they're very friendly. I would say probably about 2/3 of the caregivers are very helpful, and 1/3 are not so helpful. Those ones are inexperienced and not understanding what's needed. I've had some really good people, but there have also been some bad people. The service has helped because BrightStar Care is very accommodating. I had regular hours, and the hours were not working out, so I made changes, and they were very accommodating.

September 28, 2017

By Patrick B

BrightStar Care's caregivers are clean, they are straight up, they do a good job, they ask you what they can and cannot do, and they are able to provide good care. There are things I cannot do on my own so my caregiver help to fill in for the things I am not able to do.

September 12, 2017

By Janet D

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I found them to be reliable, professional, and very conscientious. The owner was hands on, visited the house, and made sure my parents were happy with their services. My parents were very independent up until my dad's fall, but I found that BrightStar Care made life easier by blending in, supporting my parents, and not being too intrusive.

January 11, 2012

By Social Worker # 1

I think that Bright Star Home Care in Ann Arbor, Michigan is an excellent choice for someone who is independent and who prefers to live independently in the privacy of their own home and who is looking for some outside supportive care, services and assistance with their activities of daily living for them self, a friend, or for a loved one. They provide Medical and Non-Medical home care to their clients. They also provide their services to adults and the elderly. They provide personal care, home supplies and services, outside support for their clients as well. They also provide skilled care in addition to Alzheimer's and Dementia care for their clients. They also provide respite, short term and long term care to their clients. They also provide companion services, grocery shopping caregivers, therapist, physicians and skilled licensed nurses to their clients. In addition to they also provide various other supportive services and assistance to their clients that are tailor fitted to fit into their clients individual plans of care. In general, I would rank Bright Star Home Care with a five stars rating for their excellence in home care.

From BrightStar Care Ann Arbor

BrightStar Care Ann Arbor is an in-home care provider serving Ann Arbor, MI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Ann Arbor offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Ann Arbor