A Plus Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of A Plus Home Care

Jerry11 August 08, 2013

I went on the internet and check providers in the area. I had 3 providers come out to the house and one of them was A Plus. Out of the 3 providers, A Plus was definitely by far the best. The caregivers they sent are exceptional. They do whatever they supposed to do and what we ask them to do. One of the things I like about them is that when they come in to the home they see things that they think that they could help us with or they could improve and they would give an option on what we could do and I like that.

We had one lady that had personality conflict with my wife and A Plus corrected that right away.

Gini1 August 08, 2013

I met Anne, the owner in a senior service organization here in our town. My husband and I were in Mayo Clinic last September of 2012. We were there for 9 weeks. During that time, we needed to move out of our home because of his diagnosis which was stage 4 cancer. We needed to move out of our home into a town home. Anne and A Plus homecare were responsible to make a connection with our hospice for our return in December 2012. I asked Anne to set us up with a hospice that she would recommend and take care of those initial things for me and to go into the townhouse where we would be returning and put in all the accessible features such as high rise stools with arm attachments. She purchased bedding for the hospital bed that hospice brought in. She setup up everything for my husband to be comfortable. I'm totally satisfied with Anne and A Plus did for me.

Anne22 July 30, 2013

A Plus was recommended to us. The care is very good. We like the workers that came in. They were very prompt. They come at exactly the time on the day or night that they say they will. They always come. They're very dependable and conscientious. The owner is very attentive and make sure that we get good care. We like A Plus very much. I've been pleased with them and I would recommend them to anyone.

About A Plus Home Care

A Plus Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Ankeny, IA and the surrounding area. A Plus Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of A Plus Home Care