Right at Home Anderson, IN

Reviews of Right at Home Anderson, IN

4.8

August 18, 2017

By Steve & Anna

Kylie has been very helpful in many ways. She has taken me where I needed to go and drives my car. She is very personable and pleasant to have around. I feel blessed to have her.

April 17, 2017

By liz1991

I lost all my doctors at the beginning of the year due to my age. I had to find all new doctors that accept Medicade and medicare. I ended up looking on the Internet to fine new doctors that excepted Medicade and Medicare. On line I found Right at Home. This company has been a big help to me. Getting me to my appointments and keeping up on the house day to day cleaning. This is a great and helpful home care company!

April 03, 2017

By D Harmon

Other

Right at Home is providing much needed services for my mother. She has an aide that comes to her home three times each week. Our experience has been very positive and the owners of the company have been very helpful. We are very pleased with our experience with Right at Home and would recommend this company to anyone looking for at-home assistance.

March 29, 2017

By Nicky Ray

I am a current client of this provider. I have been very pleased with the service provided to us. After a rocky beginning, an aide who was facing family problems of her own, I now have a full time provider who is prompt, self-motivated, and very kind. Right at Home worked to find the aide for me and she has worked out extremely well. I f she, for any reason, has to miss work, the company provides a substitute and calls me to explain what is going on and personally introduces each aide to me. I would recommend using Right at Home for your home care needs.

March 24, 2017

By Philip Jessup

Right at Home is the best agency we've had. You aren't just a client or patient. They make you feel as if you are all the that matters. When you call George the owner of the agency answers the phone And you aren't given the run around. George founded this agency as a calling and not to become rich. He feels everyone deserves the best care possible. The aide they sent me, Lynette, is the best. You don't have to Tell her what needs done. I recommend everyone to give them a chance

From Right at Home Anderson, IN