Comfort Keepers of Anaheim

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Anaheim

4.2

January 12, 2012

By daughterb

If you're lucky enough to find a decent caregiver thru Comfort Keepers Anaheim, beware that the people in office can be difficult to communicate with, untruthful, and sloppy with detail. Shifts can go unfilled, leaving a vulnerable senior without needed care. When you bring it to their attention, they act like you're the problem for complaining. I've never been treated so disrespectfully by a company.

We are truly sorry that your experience with our agency was anything less than positive. As the owners of this agency along with being caregivers for our parents for many years, we know first hand how important our agency's services are and for the past five(5) years we have always received positive feedback from our clients and their loved ones. We have been taking care of the mother of the person who wrote this review for the past three (3) years, and, on occasion, the father as well. Therefore, we are surprised by the comments and would love to talk to you directly about your concerns. Our goal is to always provide the best service possible for our clients and welcome information on this situation. Please feel free to contact us as soon as you can. Thank you very much.

August 08, 2011

By Hakuro10

a couple of years ago me and my brothers decided that none of us had enough time to look after my aging father. after careful deliberation we decided to look for a senior home that he would be comfortable living in. after visiting a number of homes we finally stumbled upon assisted living. after a quick visit to their office i arranged a tour of the installations with my father. we strolled around the place talking with people who live there now and some of the staff. to my surprised everyone there looked very comfortable and the staff was also very nice. my primary concern with leaving my father was the fact that i though he would feel misplaced. but after almost a year and a half of being there he seems very happy. he has made a whole lot of friend with other residents and some of the staff. especially the custodian because my dad used to be a custodian as well. my father passed away about a year ago, but i am sure he had a very good time while he was at assisted living.

From Comfort Keepers of Anaheim

We at Comfort Keepers® help seniors live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing quality, compassionate care and safety technology solutions to preserve independence and contribute to a better life We work with each individual developing customized plan-of-care to meet the individual needs We keep our clients engaged in life mentally, emotionally, physically, and socially At Comfort Keepers®, we call this philosophy of care, Interactive Caregiving® which is based on interrelated lifestyle factors: mental vitality, physical activity, social engagement, and emotional support

We can provide merely a bath visit or up to 24 hours of care We provide a free, in-home evaluation Our staff is available for care 24 hours per day/7 days per week All our employees undergo rigid background screening and we are fully bonded and insured

In-Home Companionship and Client Services