Comfort Keepers of Anaheim

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Anaheim

Happy J September 14, 2012

After my hip replacement, I knew I needed help. My husband could do the house things, but, did not know about me. So, we called Comfort Keepers and they came out and told us about themselves. We decided to have someone daily just for me. How wonderful that is to have someone to bathe and pamper you. I felt like a queen. The caregiver was so kind and interested in our family. We just talked away and it really started my day in a happy, positive way. My husband was so glad to see my attitude change from sad to happy. Comfort Keepers are fantastic.

SeniorCarePro March 22, 2012

It is my pleasure to have worked with Comfort Keepers Anaheim both personally and professionally for the past 4 years. The owners Arthur and Liza V. are committed to excellence in care and service. The caregivers and office staff are kind, compassionate and helpful. The entire staff has the same goal-providing clients with the highest level of quality care with respect and dignity. Comfort Keepers truly are a comfort and I would highly recommend their services. Virginia Singleton-Senior Care Specialist

DanO50 February 27, 2012

These people are very kind, helpful, considerate, and caring. I looked at other places and found that in home care was the only way to go. My mother is very happy and content, and she still lives in her home. This is so much better than a nursing home.

daughterb January 13, 2012

If you're lucky enough to find a decent caregiver thru Comfort Keepers Anaheim, beware that the people in office can be difficult to communicate with, untruthful, and sloppy with detail. Shifts can go unfilled, leaving a vulnerable senior without needed care. When you bring it to their attention, they act like you're the problem for complaining. I've never been treated so disrespectfully by a company.

We are truly sorry that your experience with our agency was anything less than positive. As the owners of this agency along with being caregivers for our parents for many years, we know first hand how important our agency's services are and for the past five(5) years we have always received positive feedback from our clients and their loved ones. We have been taking care of the mother of the person who wrote this review for the past three (3) years, and, on occasion, the father as well. Therefore, we are surprised by the comments and would love to talk to you directly about your concerns. Our goal is to always provide the best service possible for our clients and welcome information on this situation. Please feel free to contact us as soon as you can. Thank you very much.

Hakuro10 August 08, 2011

a couple of years ago me and my brothers decided that none of us had enough time to look after my aging father. after careful deliberation we decided to look for a senior home that he would be comfortable living in. after visiting a number of homes we finally stumbled upon assisted living. after a quick visit to their office i arranged a tour of the installations with my father. we strolled around the place talking with people who live there now and some of the staff. to my surprised everyone there looked very comfortable and the staff was also very nice. my primary concern with leaving my father was the fact that i though he would feel misplaced. but after almost a year and a half of being there he seems very happy. he has made a whole lot of friend with other residents and some of the staff. especially the custodian because my dad used to be a custodian as well. my father passed away about a year ago, but i am sure he had a very good time while he was at assisted living.

About Comfort Keepers of Anaheim

Comfort Keepers of Anaheim is an in-home care provider serving Anaheim, CA and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Anaheim offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers of Anaheim