Partners in Healthcare | Altamonte Springs, FL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Partners in Healthcare | Altamonte Springs, FL

Mary65916350 April 26, 2013

We used Partners in Healthcare to supplement hospice care when my grandfather was in the final stages of Alzheimer's disease. They were always professional and on-time. They were also compassionate and I always felt that I could trust them in my home. They gave quality care and I would recommend them to anyone looking to care for a loved one at home.

Carrie551 April 25, 2013

From Partners in Healthcare

Gain the Peace of Mind You Deserve with RN Managed Care

Many of us feel that there's no place like home, but keeping your loved one safe and healthy requires a health care team approach. Our nursing team provides a free in-home assessment conducted by a RN Care Manager. This is done in order to assess your level of care, or that of your loved one. This usually takes an hour and provides the client or family member an understanding of the Care Plan and available options.

In addition our Nurse Care Managers will include a comprehensive plan for managing any chronic disease symptoms or concerns you express. When necessary, the nurse will consult with your physician or specialist, social worker, hospital or any other provider if needed, to ensure we design the Plan of Care based upon your unique needs and those of the family. Get peace of mind knowing you have a RN care manger with you every step of the way.

• Personal Care service wherever you reside to provide the assistance you need daily, as needed, post-hospitalization or rehab. Bathing, dressing, feeding and incontinence assistance are common personal care services, plus we provide homemaker services.
  • Homemaker/Companion/Sitters create an assisted living facility in the comfort of your home. They can help with transportation, housekeeping, meals and medication reminders.
  • Skilled Nursing Care is support related to non-acute care after discharge from a facility, or from issues related to chronic ailments not covered by acute care insurance such as Medicare.

Personal Care Services

• Wound Care
  • Injections

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes