Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

samanthaet October 29, 2014

My mom has had services for just over six months now and I can't believe how much easier it's made life. I had used one company before Angel Home Care and it just didn't work out. Because of that I was hesitant to try home care services again, but am really glad I did. Thanks so much!

Momcare1111 August 27, 2014

I love this company it is great!!! Everyone's very nice nothing bad to say!!!!!!

Disappointed client August 26, 2014

We have used Angel Home Care Services for my mother for several years. It was wonderful up until about the last year or so. Prior to a change in management we were always able to contact someone for help during or after office hours. Anymore it seems impossible to talk to anyone other than the caregivers that visit mom. We have also felt the office employee in charge of mom's schedule to be rude and unprofessional. She acts as if though we are only an inconvenience to her. Because getting on through on the phone is impossible I wrote a letter to the owner and included it in the envelope with payment, but never heard anything back. We are currently in the process of shopping for a new company.

Barbara73011350 January 31, 2014

My cousin-in-law currently hires Angel Home Care. Right now, they don't do anything in the house because she doesn't trust them to be in her house. She just calls them up to take her to places and it's working okay so far. She goes to the doctors, the dentist, eye doctor, knee doctor, etc., she has like 10 different appointments. My cousin-in-law does okay with just them driving her to places. As far as I know, she did let them come in once and at that time, they checked her temperature and her blood pressure. They also said that they could bandage her knee for her and they're willing to do that and all, but she doesn't allow them to. She just doesn't trust anybody to be in her house. I also thought that they would be the same people everyday, but they would send different people every time. While others were wonderful, some of them my cousin-in-law didn't like. They were rude and they didn't help her walk to the place.

Caring3284 June 06, 2012

I hired Angel Home Care for my parents. It's a local agency and we got the service that we need. The staff was very good at what they do and we are satisfied with their service. They work with my parents for 2 days a week and for about 2-3 hours each. They help my parents do the laundry, housekeeping, bathing and accompany them.

susan11 March 25, 2012

The two caregivers we have are both great! I couldn't ask for better help.

About Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

Angel Home Care Services, Inc. is an in-home care provider serving Allen Park, MI and the surrounding area. Angel Home Care Services, Inc. offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

Business Address