Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

Overview of Ratings

4.2

August 26, 2014

By Disappointed client

We have used Angel Home Care Services for my mother for several years. It was wonderful up until about the last year or so. Prior to a change in management we were always able to contact someone for help during or after office hours. Anymore it seems impossible to talk to anyone other than the caregivers that visit mom. We have also felt the office employee in charge of mom's schedule to be rude and unprofessional. She acts as if though we are only an inconvenience to her. Because getting on through on the phone is impossible I wrote a letter to the owner and included it in the envelope with payment, but never heard anything back. We are currently in the process of shopping for a new company.

January 31, 2014

By Barbara73011350

My cousin-in-law currently hires Angel Home Care. Right now, they don't do anything in the house because she doesn't trust them to be in her house. She just calls them up to take her to places and it's working okay so far. She goes to the doctors, the dentist, eye doctor, knee doctor, etc., she has like 10 different appointments. My cousin-in-law does okay with just them driving her to places. As far as I know, she did let them come in once and at that time, they checked her temperature and her blood pressure. They also said that they could bandage her knee for her and they're willing to do that and all, but she doesn't allow them to. She just doesn't trust anybody to be in her house. I also thought that they would be the same people everyday, but they would send different people every time. While others were wonderful, some of them my cousin-in-law didn't like. They were rude and they didn't help her walk to the place.

June 06, 2012

I hired Angel Home Care for my parents. It's a local agency and we got the service that we need. The staff was very good at what they do and we are satisfied with their service. They work with my parents for 2 days a week and for about 2-3 hours each. They help my parents do the laundry, housekeeping, bathing and accompany them.

March 25, 2012

By susan11

The two caregivers we have are both great! I couldn't ask for better help.

From Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

FREE IN HOME EVALUATION!
Personal Care / Respite / Lt. Housekeeping Bed & Bath Visits / Overnight Care Companions / Errands

2-24 hour service 7 days a week. Bonded & Insurance.

All caregivers are trained and employed by Angel Home Care Services.

We'll make sure your loved one is well taken care of,with compassionate, well trained caregivers. We will help you with a custom plan.

If you need something you don't see please ask and we can possibly help you with it or give you a contact number of someone who can.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes

Photos of Angel Home Care Services, Inc.

Angel Home Care Services, Inc.