Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Carolyn M March 06, 2017

Visiting Angels' caregivers are hard working, and they're good housekeepers.

caring4348 February 09, 2013

I had no complaints about Visiting Angels. The caregivers were very respectful, and have all the good things that you want in a caregiver. I was very satisfied. I would call them again if I need them. I was also interviewed by the staff from the head office. And they followed up with a performance report to see if my caregiver was doing all the things that she should be doing. They have people on call. I think it's a good organization.

kcmulligan October 18, 2012

We are clients of two Visiting Angels caregivers and have been since April, 2010. Both of them have gone above and beyond caring about my parents with great suggestions that I could implement in the home, for safety and comfort.

slcate November 19, 2011

The gentleman that they sent out followed my husband about like a two year old. Made my husband feel horrible so we let him go.

About Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany is an in-home care provider serving Albany, OR and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.