Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Anonymous_466254 May 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is a very good agency.

Lee E April 24, 2017

Visiting Angels has given me time away, and I know that Elenore is cared for.

Beckylyn B April 19, 2017

The services have made a difference because I don't worry as much about my mother. The services have made my mother more independent.

Mark A April 13, 2017

Visiting Angels came through when we needed them.

Verna G April 10, 2017

The caregivers from Visiting Angels gave me my sponge bath and picked up things around the house. One of them even made some food for me.

Ray and Eleanor B March 22, 2017

The services help my wife quite a bit.

Darlene H March 15, 2017

The caregiver runs errands, cleans my house, and shops for my food, so my life is made easier by the services.

Cheryl H March 06, 2017

We only had the care for a short amount of time. It was nice knowing the caregivers were here and that I could do what I needed to. I felt like I could finally go to sleep and not worry about the client. I knew that he was going to be checked on, and that his need were going to be met. I wasn't getting a lot of sleep so it was nice that they were here to allow me to rest.

Burr and Ada F March 06, 2017

I am in my 80's, and the services help me a lot. The most helpful parts of the services are the heavy things, like vacuuming, changing the beds, and cleaning the floors.

Susan M March 06, 2017

At first, the impact of the services on my life was a whole lot, but now not as much because I am more independent.

Carolyn M March 06, 2017

The caregivers do the vacuuming, and they mop the hardwood floors.

caring4348 February 09, 2013

I had no complaints about Visiting Angels. The caregivers were very respectful, and have all the good things that you want in a caregiver. I was very satisfied. I would call them again if I need them. I was also interviewed by the staff from the head office. And they followed up with a performance report to see if my caregiver was doing all the things that she should be doing. They have people on call. I think it's a good organization.

kcmulligan October 18, 2012

We are clients of two Visiting Angels caregivers and have been since April, 2010. Both of them have gone above and beyond caring about my parents with great suggestions that I could implement in the home, for safety and comfort.

slcate November 19, 2011

The gentleman that they sent out followed my husband about like a two year old. Made my husband feel horrible so we let him go.

About Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany is an in-home care provider serving Albany, OR and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.