Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

4.3
42 42 Reviews

October 26, 2017

By Jean S_2

Visiting Angels has provided wonderful caregivers willing to do whatever I asked them to. Visiting Angels has helped me out with household chores, freeing up my time.

October 05, 2017

By Ruth V

Visiting Angels sends a prompt caregiver. Visiting Angels helps me because I cannot drive, and they take me to my appointments.

September 25, 2017

By Burr and Ada F_1

Visiting Angels is a trustworthy company. Visiting Angels is able to help me with things I can no longer do.

September 07, 2017

By Carolyn M_4

The caregiver vacuumed the hard wood floors. She should have used the floor attachment instead of the carpet attachment. I thought the services from Visiting Angels were helpful, but the caregiver shook out the carpets in the house. I would have preferred her to do that outside.

September 06, 2017

By Christina N

Visiting Angels is expensive, but they are great. If you need care, you should use them. There were few things my insurance wouldn't cover, but the services made life much easier for me.

August 23, 2017

By Alice C

Visiting Angels seems to be able to do most of the things I ask them to do. Visiting Angels has helped me with putting on my shoes.

August 11, 2017

By Jim H_2

I have had a good experience with Visiting Angels. It's a really good place to receive care from. They are prompt, and they give me good care. The caregivers are always available. They help prepare my meals, get me dressed, bathe me, and move me around. I'm not an easy person to take care of either.

August 09, 2017

By Joann K

I believe Visiting Angels is very prepared. One time, when I fell, my caregiver heard me yell and he came in immediately to help me and was able to get me back on my feet. He made sure that I was okay while he was here. Visiting Angels has made me be able to have time to enjoy doing things that I enjoy to do. They cook for me, clean my kitchen, get groceries, take me to doctor appointments, and check my vitals, which is all really great.

August 07, 2017

By Karen C_2

Visiting Angels has given me the most lovely and caring caregiver. I would highly recommend Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels has made my life easier because I need them really badly. My husband passed away, and there has just been one thing after another. My house is big and I need someone to help me.

August 07, 2017

By Bob W_1

Visiting Angels is very considerate of people's feelings, and the caregiver we had was very capable. They try to understand everyone's problems and work with them. It is much appreciated. Visiting Angels had a very good impact on our lives. They attempted to understand my husband, his lifestyle, and what was wrong.

July 27, 2017

By Teresa M_1

The caregivers that I have had from Visiting Angels have been very pleasant. The most helpful aspect of the services from Visiting Angels is the help that I receive doing my laundry and vacuuming.

July 17, 2017

By John B_12

Visiting Angels sends me a caregiver that is great. When I had a substitute I asked them not to resend her because she wanted to sit down more than work, but I have nothing bad to say about my normal caregiver. My house is clean all the time now. The caregiver helps me do things that are very difficult to do by myself.

July 13, 2017

By Patricia B_4

I would definitely recommend Visiting Angels. I've two or three caregivers, and they were all very helpful. Having Visiting Angels was helpful for me because the caregivers came out and got breakfast for Bob, and they kept in touch with him so that I could go out and do groceries and yoga class.

July 07, 2017

By Nancy M_6

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is fast, on it, and would call me back right away, even on weekends. Visiting Angels made life easier by knowing someone was there with my mom.

July 07, 2017

By Shirley C_2

Visiting Angels is really competent. Visiting Angels makes life a lot easier by doing my husband's pills.

June 16, 2017

By Dennis M_2

Visiting Angels did just about all the chores that I asked for. Visiting Angels made my life easier by doing all the chores that I couldn't do for myself.

By LaMar H

Some of our caregivers have not been very good and have been inept in some aspects. The services from Visiting Angels don't make things easier because the caregivers don't seem to be doing that much when they are here.

By Frank S_5

The scheduling at Visiting Angels is wonderful. The person who does it is right on top of it. Visiting Angels has made it possible for me to carry on with life.

By Henry F

Visiting Angels has been very reliable so far. Having Visiting Angels takes a load off of me and we can get our meals prepared.

May 09, 2017

By Diana R_1

Visiting Angels has hard workers who are conscientious and flexible. The caregivers only come once a week, so there is not a huge difference in my life. Some caregivers are different than others. I'd like one caregiver to take more initiative and follow through on more of my suggestions. I don't want someone bossy coming in here.

May 05, 2017

By Anonymous_588

Visiting Angels is a very good agency. The good attitude of my Visiting Angels' caregiver is very helpful.

April 24, 2017

By Lee E_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they make every effort to meet the hourly needs that you have. I know that everyone assigned to work with me has been very good. Visiting Angels has given me time away, and I know that Elenore is cared for.

April 19, 2017

By Beckylyn B_1

I really like the personal care that we get from Visiting Angels and my mother has had the same caregivers. I am so happy that we found this company. The services have made a difference because I don't worry as much about my mother. The services have made my mother more independent.

April 13, 2017

By Mark A_2

I would recommend Visiting Angels if they found a way to cut costs. Visiting Angels came through when we needed them.

April 10, 2017

By Verna G_1

The caregivers from Visiting Angels were honest and sincere, they always did their job. The caregivers from Visiting Angels gave me my sponge bath and picked up things around the house. One of them even made some food for me.

March 22, 2017

By Ray and Eleanor B_1

We only have one caregiver from Visiting Angels and she is is ten. The services help my wife quite a bit.

March 15, 2017

By Darlene H_3

Visiting Angels is dependable, thorough, and responsive. The caregiver runs errands, cleans my house, and shops for my food, so my life is made easier by the services.

By Cheryl H_2

Visiting Angels was so accommodating and could meet any needs that we had. It didn't matter what they were. The caregivers were sweet and lovely people. The client liked them which isn't always common. They worked around the schedule that we needed them for. I've never seen a company like that before. We only had the care for a short amount of time. It was nice knowing the caregivers were here and that I could do what I needed to. I felt like I could finally go to sleep and not worry about the client. I knew that he was going to be checked on, and that his need were going to be met. I wasn't getting a lot of sleep so it was nice that they were here to allow me to rest.

By Burr and Ada F_2

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very trustworthy and has good workers. I am in my 80's, and the services help me a lot. The most helpful parts of the services are the heavy things, like vacuuming, changing the beds, and cleaning the floors.

By Susan M_6

Visiting Angels' caregivers are pleasant, reliable, and helpful. At first, the impact of the services on my life was a whole lot, but now not as much because I am more independent.

By Carolyn M_6

Visiting Angels' caregivers are hard working, and they're good housekeepers. The caregivers do the vacuuming, and they mop the hardwood floors.

February 09, 2013

By caring4348

I had no complaints about Visiting Angels. The caregivers were very respectful, and have all the good things that you want in a caregiver. I was very satisfied. I would call them again if I need them. I was also interviewed by the staff from the head office. And they followed up with a performance report to see if my caregiver was doing all the things that she should be doing. They have people on call. I think it's a good organization.

October 18, 2012

By kcmulligan

We are clients of two Visiting Angels caregivers and have been since April, 2010. Both of them have gone above and beyond caring about my parents with great suggestions that I could implement in the home, for safety and comfort.

November 18, 2011

By slcate

The gentleman that they sent out followed my husband about like a two year old. Made my husband feel horrible so we let him go.

From Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany

Visiting Angels is a trusted national provider of professional in-homecare services. Our goal is to help loved ones to remain safe and independent in their own home. With over 400 offices across the US and Canada, Visiting Angels has been caring for and assisting families for over 20+ years. In addition, we work closely with other organizations such as hospitals/clinics, home health agencies, and hospice in order to ensure complete and appropriate care for our care recipients.

A unique aspect of Visiting Angels is that our clients get to meet and select their caregiver before starting, to ensure good personal compatibility. We don't simply send out a caregiver and hope for the best; we take the time to introduce them to the family and make sure everyone feels good and comfortable with each other before we begin our services. All of our caregivers are meticulously interviewed and selected, background checked, drug screened and trained. We are licensed, bond and insured.

Our services include (but aren't limited to):

• Companionship
  • Shopping
  • Walks/exercise
  • Appointments
  • Other helpful services

Call us today for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation :-)

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley - Albany