Home Care Assistance - Alamo, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Alamo, CA

Joyce C_481313 June 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance is reasonable. There are things that they do well, and there are things that I have concerns about. The things that I require are slightly unusual.

Elvera M_480970 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance can be relied on to communicate with you on how the client is doing and to make sure the client is well taken care of.

Anonymous_476709 May 26, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very thorough and timely, and the caregivers are all very sensitive and caring in their approach.

Janet D_468717 May 11, 2017

I would tell someone that I was fortunate to have someone who is good. If I don't like my caregiver I can request someone else.

From Home Care Assistance - Alamo, CA

Home Care Assistance, North America's leading provider of in-home senior care, specializes in around the clock live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity. Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.