Home Care Assistance - Alamo, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.0

September 15, 2017

By Anonymous_524159

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is very cooperative and has good people working for them. Home Care Assistance makes my loved one's life easier by being there and helping him out.

September 11, 2017

By Norbert N_522097

Home Care Assistance have very good workers, fit right into my household, and I'm very happy with them. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier by doing work in the house unexpectedly.

By Ron W_521560

Home Care Assistance provides all of the services that we need, and the people we have had are well trained and have extremely extensive backgrounds in the care we need. We first had caregivers from Home Care Assistance in June and have only had them three or so times. Once we have a particular caregiver for two or three days, they are really tuned in and I can just let go. They don't have to be the hovering angel.

By Anonymous_521524

Home Care Assistance was quite prompt when sending someone when we needed help. The only thing that was not so good was that the caregivers were not very consistent. The impact depends on the caregivers that they send to my house. Some of the caregivers are excellent.

By Harold P_521308

We get good services from the people we've had from Home Care Assistance. My loved one gets the morning care he needs. It helps him get up and start his day.

By Gloria K_521299

Home Care Assistance cares about me. They are efficient and I like their employees. I only have a caregiver once a week, and she does everything for me that I cannot do.

August 31, 2017

By Suzanne M_518630

Home Care Assistance is professional and thorough, the communication is high, and they are responsive. The caregivers help with cooking, walking, transportation, and housekeeping.

August 23, 2017

By Tom B_515325

Home Care Assistance were excellent, they were the third agency we tried and we were pleased. Home Care Assistance made life better because they sent nice wholesome people and the coordinator was amazing.

August 09, 2017

By Alice A. M_508733

Home Care Assistance comes and does all the things that I need them to do. I don't drive anymore and the caregiver takes me wherever I want to go.

August 09, 2017

By Sarah D_508555

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are professional and reliable. I work for myself and my wife has a regular 9-5 job, so having Home Care Assistance allows us to do our work and have peace of mind that my mother-in-law is being taken care of.

August 08, 2017

By Marian M_508019

I have requested certain caregivers and Home Care Assistance has been really good at sending the ones I've requested. Some of the caregivers from Home Care Assistance don't really engage my mother in activities. She has Alzheimer's and I think that's an important aspect for her care.

July 31, 2017

By Barb M_504236

Home Care Assistance is pretty good. Home Care Assistance has helped with things I can't do for my sister. It's been great!

July 20, 2017

By William "Rick" C_498990

Home Care Assistance was perfect and professional. Home Care Assistance made life much easier by helping William with his medication.

July 13, 2017

By Anonymous_495184

I have had to replace several different caregivers because they weren't taking proper care of my loved one. They caregivers weren't attentive to the client's health condition, so I had to take my loved one to get medical help. I had to actually train some of my loved one's caregivers because they didn't know how to turn on lights when they had to walk into the bathroom. One time, my loved one was sick, and so I asked the caregivers to do a couple of tasks to help them, and they waited several hours before they actually did them.

July 12, 2017

By Anonymous_494799

I am very happy with what I have from Home Care Assistance. I have been lucky with my caregivers, but everyone is different. Home Care Assistance is the only way for me to survive.

July 11, 2017

By Joan H_494049

It is very unlikely that I would recommend Home Care Assistance because the caregiver tends to fall asleep during her shifts. The presence of the caregiver allows me to rest.

June 20, 2017

By Masako G_485932

Home Care Assistance sent us quality caregivers. The caregivers were very compassionate.

June 13, 2017

By Tula and DC G_482373

Home Care Assistance is the best possible service that you can get.

June 12, 2017

By Robert G_482112

I would tell my friends that the introduction with Home Care Assistance was superior, but there is a mix of good caregivers.

By Erma C_481523

Home Care Assistance provides very good, well-trained caregivers.

By Mary Anne K_481519

Home Care Assistance tries to help me as much as possible. They provide substitute caregivers when I or the other private caregiver can't come.

By Joyce C_481313

Home Care Assistance is reasonable. There are things that they do well, and there are things that I have concerns about. The things that I require are slightly unusual.

June 08, 2017

By Elvera M_480970

Home Care Assistance can be relied on to communicate with you on how the client is doing and to make sure the client is well taken care of.

May 26, 2017

By Anonymous_476709

Home Care Assistance is very thorough and timely, and the caregivers are all very sensitive and caring in their approach.

May 11, 2017

By Janet D_468717

I would tell someone that I was fortunate to have someone who is good. If I don't like my caregiver I can request someone else.

From Home Care Assistance - Alamo, CA

Home Care Assistance, North America's leading provider of in-home senior care, specializes in around the clock live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity. Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.

Home Care Assistance - Alamo, CA