Hahn Home Health Care Inc. Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.9

December 29, 2013

By beagelbagel

I have been a client of Hahn Home Health Care for over a year now. I spent close to 6 months screening home care specialists. I considered this a difficult and challenging task, I wanted nothing but the best of care for my Dad.Even when I had narrowed it down to 3 choices, Hahn shined above the rest just in the services they had to offer, Then there is the flexibility of service, and the pleasant comfortable negotiation with the management.The service staff easily adjusted to our household and my Dads needs far exceeding our expectations.Within a short time we were so certain and relieved with our choice to go with Hahn. Over the past year my Dad has had some problems with his health, Hahn was right there for us to accommodate his needs and follow his doctors instructions.Hahn Home Health Care has far exceeded our expectation beyond what we could ever had imagined. Mark

December 28, 2013

By hr13

My experience with Hahn Home Health Care has exceeded expectations. I contacted Hahn to help with in-home care for my mother. My sisters and I needed advise but Mom was sensitive about needing help. Larry was informative and willing to work with us in the capacity needed. Gina evaluated my mother. She was kind, respectful and set up the care my mother needed. It worked out very well until my mother's condition took a turn for the worse during this holiday week. Larry responded to my questions immediately – on a Sunday morning. He gave us guidance and suggestions that proved helpful when dealing with the medical professionals, in an urgent situation regarding placement of my mother due to behavioral issues. Mom has been in the assisted living environment for 4 days. We are monitoring her situation and we will likely ask Hahn Home Health Care to continue the visits from her home health care companion because it will provide continuity and comfort for Mom.

December 28, 2013

By B. Paglia

I had a wonderful experience working with Hahn Home Health Care. They provided excellent care for my 90 year old Dad. The were very easy to work with while accommodating of our increasing needs. Some months back Dad moved out of his home and we discontinued this care. I would highly recommend them and have referred them to several friends.

December 27, 2013

By aprila

My family and I were, and still are, highly impressed by Hahn Home Health Care. Larry and his staff exuded professionalism and caring. Our dad was resistant to any care, including his family, and the aids, nurses and Larry himself won him over. I have recommended Hahn over and over and will always hold them closely in my heart.

December 27, 2013

By Daughter1954

We used Hahn to care for my mom for the last 6 months of her life, I found the caregivers to be knowledgeable, responsible and passionate about what they do. I can only thank Gina and Larry for being there during this very difficult time on our life.

December 26, 2013

By SandwichParent

We hired Hahn Home Health Care in 2013 to assist our frail mother and disabled sibling. Everyone we worked with was patient, understanding with the unusual home living circumstance, and productive in offering solutions. The nursing care was very good, and the aide was particularly helpful, both in terms of caring for our mom, as well as giving insight into her daily needs, her living situation as well as the logistics of taking care of her. Our mom moved to assisted living in late spring so we didn't need their services again. We would hire them again, they were great.

From Hahn Home Health Care Inc.

Hahn Home Health Care Inc. delivers personal care services, companion, homemaking, geriatric, Alzheimer`s, maternal / infant, cardiac, post-surgical / wound, pediatric, diabetic, intravenous, and hospice services, medication set ups, and wellness checks.

For most of us, home is a place of caring companionship and comfort. When a temporary or chronic health issue arises that doesn`t require hospitalization, we`d rather be cared for in our own home. Hahn Home Health Care Inc. delivers quality, trustworthy, reliable, and affordable home health care and -- above all else -- peace of mind.

At Hahn Home Health Care Inc, we like to think what makes us different makes us Great! Here are a few things we like to think make us different from others:

Care Management: All Hahn clients are assigned one of our a registered nurses to manage their case and their caregiver, we call this your personal nurse.. This is done at no additional charge to the client. The Nurse will accompany the caregiver to the clients house on the first visit and will make periodic unannounced visits to check in on the client & the caregiver every 40 hours of billed service.

Employee Selection Process: All of our employees are bonded, have undergone a pre-employment drug test and then are subjected to random drug test throughout their employment with us. They have produced professional references and they were checked! All credentials of our employees, both Nurses and CNA/HHA, had their credentials verified. All of our care givers are Hahn Home Health Care Inc. employees, not contractors

Transparency: Want to know what something costs, ask we will tell you without the song and dance. We have simple, reasonable and non tiered pricing. We do not lock you not a contract, you can start and stop service as you like. We can proudly provide you with references from current and prior clients, as well as providing you with copies of all our insurance coverage.

Services we proudly offer: We specialize in many different areas, from maternity care, to geriatric care and almost everything in between, including all aspects activities’ of daily living care such as bathing, dressing , toileting, incontinence care, wound care, oral care, feeding, meal preparation, laundry, cleaning the house, changing bed linens, shopping, errands, and much more. Please see our web site for detailed listing or give us a call

Features of Hahn Home Health Care Inc.

• French

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: State of MA, Certificed by the Home Care Alliance of MA

Hahn Home Health Care Inc.