Hahn Home Health Care Inc.

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Hahn Home Health Care Inc.

NColeman December 30, 2013

I was happy to find HAHN Home Health Care Inc. to help take care of my mother. They were easy to work with and always available to answer any questions or adjust to schedule changes as needed. The nurses and aids were wonderful and took exceptional care of my mother! I am an ICU RN and was very comfortable leaving my mother in their care. They worked very well with the Hospice RN assigned to my mother and I felt that everyone was on the same page. I would highly recommend HAHN Home Health Care Inc.

GramsCaregiver December 29, 2013

HAHN is amazing. They came to the house and helped me convince my grandmother that I needed more help to care for her. They chose the perfect person to spend time with her and make sure she was safe when I was out of town. They updated me via phone, text, or email - whichever was convenient for me at the time. When the aide left to pursue her education, they quickly found another person to 'join our family' and that fit was excellent as well. I never would have made it through a year of caring for my grandmother in her home without them. They actually even called to see if I needed any more help once I moved her to assisted living. I miss them.

marty84 December 29, 2013

We have entrusted Larry and his team for over 2 years with the care of my mom who has parking Larry has been trusted for the last 2 years with figuring out the best solutions for the care of my mom and he has never failed to access the what we both thought would the best solutions to some complicated problems with her and he never would fail to do the very best solution making that i would ever dream possible. Hahn and the team it represents is absolutely fantastic

beagelbagel December 29, 2013

I have been a client of Hahn Home Health Care for over a year now. I spent close to 6 months screening home care specialists. I considered this a difficult and challenging task, I wanted nothing but the best of care for my Dad.Even when I had narrowed it down to 3 choices, Hahn shined above the rest just in the services they had to offer, Then there is the flexibility of service, and the pleasant comfortable negotiation with the management.The service staff easily adjusted to our household and my Dads needs far exceeding our expectations.Within a short time we were so certain and relieved with our choice to go with Hahn. Over the past year my Dad has had some problems with his health, Hahn was right there for us to accommodate his needs and follow his doctors instructions.Hahn Home Health Care has far exceeded our expectation beyond what we could ever had imagined.

Mark

hr13 December 28, 2013

My experience with Hahn Home Health Care has exceeded expectations. I contacted Hahn to help with in-home care for my mother. My sisters and I needed advise but Mom was sensitive about needing help. Larry was informative and willing to work with us in the capacity needed. Gina evaluated my mother. She was kind, respectful and set up the care my mother needed. It worked out very well until my mother's condition took a turn for the worse during this holiday week. Larry responded to my questions immediately – on a Sunday morning. He gave us guidance and suggestions that proved helpful when dealing with the medical professionals, in an urgent situation regarding placement of my mother due to behavioral issues. Mom has been in the assisted living environment for 4 days. We are monitoring her situation and we will likely ask Hahn Home Health Care to continue the visits from her home health care companion because it will provide continuity and comfort for Mom.

B. Paglia December 28, 2013

I had a wonderful experience working with Hahn Home Health Care. They provided excellent care for my 90 year old Dad. The were very easy to work with while accommodating of our increasing needs. Some months back Dad moved out of his home and we discontinued this care. I would highly recommend them and have referred them to several friends.

aprila December 27, 2013

My family and I were, and still are, highly impressed by Hahn Home Health Care. Larry and his staff exuded professionalism and caring. Our dad was resistant to any care, including his family, and the aids, nurses and Larry himself won him over. I have recommended Hahn over and over and will always hold them closely in my heart.

Daughter1954 December 27, 2013

We used Hahn to care for my mom for the last 6 months of her life, I found the caregivers to be knowledgeable, responsible and passionate about what they do. I can only thank Gina and Larry for being there during this very difficult time on our life.

SandwichParent December 26, 2013

We hired Hahn Home Health Care in 2013 to assist our frail mother and disabled sibling. Everyone we worked with was patient, understanding with the unusual home living circumstance, and productive in offering solutions. The nursing care was very good, and the aide was particularly helpful, both in terms of caring for our mom, as well as giving insight into her daily needs, her living situation as well as the logistics of taking care of her.

Our mom moved to assisted living in late spring so we didn't need their services again. We would hire them again, they were great.

About Hahn Home Health Care Inc.

Hahn Home Health Care Inc. is an in-home care provider serving Abington, MA and the surrounding area. Hahn Home Health Care Inc. offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Hahn Home Health Care Inc.

• French
  • Spanish

• Licenses: State of MA, Certificed by the Home Care Alliance of MA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: Skilled Nursing Care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Long Term Care Insurance

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address